Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I wonder what GR said Jennifer was doing prior to leaving at about 10:30 AM, but after he returned home from driving the children to school.

For example, did Jennifer take a shower that morning? Did she straighten her hair before she left?

Did she exercise for a brief time in the well-equipped home gym prior to getting ready to leave?

What was Jennifer doing in the home prior to giving GR that kiss goodbye on his cheek?

Dying and clipping her hair... If GR's account of finding dye and hair clippings in the bathroom are accurate...

:dunno:

I know we've seen a lot is those who have searched say that community members say she was mother dedicated to her family. I wonder what the timing of their last sightings of her were? Also if anyone had seen anything that conflicts with this that would support any detachment possibilities?

Jumping off your post...

I have asked a couple of times...

"WHO was the last person to see JR apart from GR and her children...

WHEN was she seen... And WHERE?

I think these are very important questions that need to be answered...

JMO

Jillian, first of all I never said it had anything to do with FB and what I removed did have to be with talking about the fighting going on FB and its not allowed. Second... Are you saying that you seen Jennifer's husband removing flyers about Jennifer missing? or is it just 'someone'?

I was referring to this: "Originally Posted by imamaze
Where did this info come from that flyers were being taken down? We are not going to discuss what is on FB or any Social network so please don't bring any of that here." (Sorry, I don't know how to double quote).

I must have missed those posts about fighting on FB. Still catching up.
I haven't seen anyone in the act of removing flyers. What I see is that once flyers go up, they soon come down. They get put up, and then taken down again. I don't know who's doing it, which is why I said "someone is removing flyers..."
Others have noted the same thing, as well as not seeing specifically who is doing it.

I think this us what Jillian was referring to about FB.
I don't recall anyone saying who specifically was doing it-others may given ideas that include GR or ES & why they would-but I don't recall any if us stating that we knew it was him.

Sorry everyone. This is my fault. I was comparing the missing flyers to other missing messages via a page that shall not be named. As soon as I pressed the submit button, I tried to edit my comment but Ima beat me to it. :truce:

I was referring to this: "Originally Posted by imamaze
Where did this info come from that flyers were being taken down? We are not going to discuss what is on FB or any Social network so please don't bring any of that here." (Sorry, I don't know how to double quote).

I must have missed those posts about fighting on FB. Still catching up.
I haven't seen anyone in the act of removing flyers. What I see is that once flyers go up, they soon come down. They get put up, and then taken down again. I don't know who's doing it, which is why I said "someone is removing flyers..."
Others have noted the same thing, as well as not seeing specifically who is doing it.

Ok, in my original post I had quoted another member and was talking specifically about something I removed in her post that did have to do with discussing FB. I guess after looking at it, it does read like I was talking about the flyers being taken down.

So then we can agree that it seems flyers have been taken down but we have no idea who is doing it. Correct?

I really wonder, too, if JR's parents/sister/etc. (blood relatives) were invited to the "Lantern Release".

I have seen this question asked more than once on JRs' threads... But have not seen a reply...

JMO

I'm sorry for not answering these questions initially. I was hoping that someone else who attended the event would chime in, as I don't have definitive answers.

Ok, in my original post I had quoted another member and was talking specifically about something I removed in her post that did have to do with discussing FB. I guess after looking at it, it does read like I was talking about the flyers being taken down.

Ah, I see. Now it makes sense.

So then we can agree that it seems flyers have been taken down but we have no idea who is doing it. Correct?

Flyers ARE being taken down. I've noticed it, as has Bear, another local person here, and at least one other person I've spoken with.

I have an idea as to who's doing it, but haven't personally seen this person do it myself. There was a previous post from someone who said they witnessed someone resembling this same person doing it, but it looks like that person's post got deleted for some reason.

Wish I knew more.

It's frustrating when volunteers pound the pavement to put up flyers, only to have them taken down. It leaves us running in circles, and is very counterproductive in actually helping to find Jennifer.

:banghead:

Ah, I see. Now it makes sense.

Flyers ARE being taken down. I've noticed it, as has Bear, another local person here, and at least one other person I've spoken with.

I have an idea as to who's doing it, but haven't personally seen this person do it myself. There was a previous post from someone who said they witnessed someone resembling this same person doing it, but it looks like that person's post got deleted for some reason.

Wish I knew more.

It's frustrating when volunteers pound the pavement to put up flyers, only to have them taken down. It leaves us running in circles, and is very counterproductive in actually helping to find Jennifer.

:banghead:

I know it is frustrating Jillian. I think you all are doing an awesome job. :grouphug:

So... just so everyone is clear here. We will not be discussing who 'we' think may or may not be removing flyers. Thanks everyone.

Ima

Regarding alibis-I would be soooo screwed.
Tuesday Evening-Friday Evening my husband works out of town (he works from home mon&tues). I'm a kind of "reclusive" person. I go out on my back porch to smoke, but it's surrounded by a rather high privacy fence. The only other time I could possibly be accounted for by someone over the age of 12 (while my husband isn't here) is when I pick up and drop off my daughter at school. I personally walk her in and I arrive about 5 mins early and wait until she is released....so maybe 20 minutes a day.

I'm sorry for not answering these questions initially. I was hoping that someone else who attended the event would chime in, as I don't have definitive answers.

Jilllian, I think I speak for all of us :thewave: when I say Thank you for attending this event! I wish we all could have been there with you!
You're the best!

Sorry Jilllian...my post was NOT directed at you...

I was hoping for a definitive answer from ANYONE who would have a definitive answer...

:seeya:

Sorry Jilllian...my post was NOT directed at you...

I was hoping for a definitive answer from ANYONE who would have a definitive answer...

:seeya:

That's okay, Clue. Lots of people asked, and I was just thinking that since there were others here at the event besides me, that they might know for sure, as I can only speculate, and I don't want to do that.

:)

There was another interview done with GR recorded inside the pavilion, but I haven't seen that online yet.

Has anyone else?

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
Yes GR is much shorter than I thought. I'm 5'3" and taller.

I don't want to be too picky about this, but for the sake of accuracy, it looks like GR is around 5'6". Jennifer was 5'5"? And GR looks to be about an inch taller than her in the following pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....437965178933.229390.729133933&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....437965178933.229390.729133933&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1901063.-2207520000.1361138976&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2477659.-2207520000.1361139058&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2477659.-2207520000.1361139088&type=3&theater

I'm not disputing that he's a short man, but let's do be accurate. There's a lot of difference between < 5'3" and 5'6"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay