Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The passenger seat goes back flat. So possibly would be easier to get something into. The very back would be very difficult. The middle to can be crowded with the seats. It does have stowaway so seats could be stowed and there would be plenty of space. The stowaway too is big. The trunk does dip down into the van quite a bit and once again you can stow he back benches to get a large area. On topic of he van, mine has snow tires and I can drive through lots of snow...

Thanks for the vehicle info... It does sound like it would have been possible to use Jenn's van for transporting "evidence"...

Interesting information regarding having snow tires that allow greater access to increase of areas in difficult weather...

Did the snow tires comes standard? Do you think that the R's would have snow tires on Jenn's van?

speaking of snow tires... Don't they have deeper grooves than standard tires...

Wouldn't snow tires leave a more unique track in snow and earth?

ANOTHER reason why searches would have been so beneficial immediately after Jenn's disappearance...

On that long- winded note... I must be off to bed now... :eek:fftobed:

thank you to all the fellows sleuthers and Mods for working through some controversial matter in these past weeks...And I am proud to say...we are still standing!!! :D

Yep, I think the mistress was definitely Motive Numero Uno.

And if his goal was to get ES back by getting JR out of the way, it appears to have worked!!

As for ES - Lavanda said in one of her posts that ES loves Jennifer, but I find this extremely hard to believe. If she loved Jennifer, she wouldn't swoop back in the second JR "left" and start hooking up with her husband again. If she loved Jennifer, she never would have done it in the first place. She makes me :furious:. If there's one thing you should be able to count on in life, it would be that your best friend won't steal your husband. :furious:

Who was it that stated ES and JR were best friends? Insiders? GR?

I would think that a missing persons organization would be risking their credibility by continuously and aggressively proclaiming that a husband is innocent, when the organization can't possibly know such. If and when it comes out that GR did something, it's going to make certain people look really really bad, IMO, which could in turn hurt the functionality of their organization.

I would think that a missing persons organization would be risking their credibility by continuously and aggressively proclaiming that a husband is innocent, when the organization can't possibly know such. If and when it comes out that GR did something, it's going to make certain people look really really bad, IMO, which could in turn hurt the functionality of their organization.

You would think so wouldn't you? Especially after it has happened before that they have represented the family member responsible for harming the person.
(As posted here by Lavanda)

I've been saying this for a long time now. Credibility just flew out the window.

As always, I hope I'm so wrong and Jennifer came home...

Me neither, I think it may have been GR via others. Either way, there is no doubt they were friends.

Friends, yes, but friends because of GR or in spite of GR? Just trying to get a picture of what the friendship may have looked like.

Big Big Kudos to Joe Mahoney of The Daily Star....:tyou:

I would send him a love letter :blowkiss:. .. If it didn't seem so creepy! :blushing:

BBM and RS

We should all do it- after all, we are 'obsessed Internet stalkers'..... Perhaps an ecard would be a better idea....

The MJR FB page is getting a bit hairy....

And hey this is a bit 'stating the obvious' but I just realised that the rep for lnm is definitely either lying or has been deceived- as they state that nobody knew abiut the 'tryst' except two people, then LE and one family member, who leaked the info. But we all know that someone else knew- early on, someone who was close to GR, and sent the info here.

Also, if if was the one family member who leaked info then how come they invented an affair when it was just a 'tryst'? Why wouldn't they leak the facts?

Stories are starting to fall apart IMO.

I am so angry at GR. His stories have never added up. Come on LE... work harder for this woman!!!

Hey guys
I haven't logged in for a long time!!
But i've been following this thread.
I was wondering if someone could send me a link to GR's fb page?

I am so angry at GR. His stories have never added up. Come on LE... work harder for this woman!!!
I so agree!!!CuriousGrace:rocker:

We did a search yesterday on foot in an area closer to JRs home. It has been decided to bring the dogs and horses next time....looks like GR may not need our rope...is there no end to his ego? :furious: Yea, that would make me want to come home re: news articles...he knows...he always has known. I hope everyone of us are proven wrong, and she is out having a blast. Instead, we are planning another search. If it were my loved one, nothing would stop me from searching for them. I can only imagine how crazy he could make her feel...The focus must remain on Jennifer...it must.

I dont think we can link to GR's page... but he's a sleaze, no doubt in my mind and so is the "affair" woman. YUCK!!! SO MAD!!!

IMO...,This theory is a possibility...

And I, too, cannot shake the feeling that non- mistress has at least an IDEA of what happened...

JMO

She knows so man other details as she states elsewhere.. I too have a strong sense that she knows what happened as of well.

All these weird twists to what has happened from GR - he's starting to have a problem remembering what he's said.. that with the amount of time going by, more and more deltas come up... he's hid the info about the affair (and yes, even a tryst is an affair) - what else has he hidden??? I truly believe all crosshairs are aimed his way!!

If a pool of blood anything bigger than drops = foul play - as I agree a nosebleed would be collected by someone prepared with napkins or tissues or a towel to collect it... and if in back seat and it is JR's then a definate foul play link...

However I can see on these road trips to races, JR being put in the back seat with the kids while GR and ES travel in the front seat together.

We need this snow to melt so better searching can take place!!!

I still have a gut feeling there is more of a connection between LnM and GR if the onion could be peeled back, more so than a $$$$ connection... be it via a family friend, a school connection or someone close to LaVonda that requested GR support - just a gut feeling with the timing of her coming on board to support and her non stop support of GR more so than JR.

What made me suspicious were some cyptic comments on the JRMP page about some calls soon after some of the drama between the FB pages took place.

Yes - the truth will come out!!!

Also - for us armchair detectives here... if JR and the kids were prone to nosebleeds and you knew there was blood in the van from back before JR went missing - wouldn't this fact about blood have been something you'd definitely want to note up front rather than wait for it to come out like this....

The incessant use of "The public doesn't know all the information about JR" comments leads me to wonder what other crazy stories about JR that GR has told LE...

I sure hope these cell phone records come out soon, and I hope the records are strong enough to lead them to where JR is located such that her mom, dad and kids can have closure.

For what I believe has happened, I am afraid the billboards are a waste of money.

Billboards/awareness, have been utilized by the FBI/LE in many missing/murdered persons investigations, and are never a waste of money, imo, cluciano63. Jennifer Ransaran, has not been located. That one person that may have heard or seen something could make that crucial connection to bring her home, or insure justice is served.

Excellent example of awareness created by Billboards;

http://www.pulitzer.org/archives/7892

1998 — Feature Writing

Angels and Demons
Sunset - Chapter 1
By: Thomas French

She knows so man other details as she states elsewhere.. I too have a strong sense that she knows what happened as of well.

All these weird twists to what has happened from GR - he's starting to have a problem remembering what he's said.. that with the amount of time going by, more and more deltas come up... he's hid the info about the affair (and yes, even a tryst is an affair) - what else has he hidden??? I truly believe all crosshairs are aimed his way!!

If a pool of blood anything bigger than drops = foul play - as I agree a nosebleed would be collected by someone prepared with napkins or tissues or a towel to collect it... and if in back seat and it is JR's then a definate foul play link...

However I can see on these road trips to races, JR being put in the back seat with the kids while GR and ES travel in the front seat together.

We need this snow to melt so better searching can take place!!!

RE: If a pool of blood anything bigger than drops = foul play - as I agree a nosebleed would be collected by someone prepared with napkins or tissues or a towel to collect it... and if in back seat and it is JR's then a definate foul play link...

Seems that it would be reasonable to conclude that a person that has reoccurring nose bleeds would also have a handkerchief or kleenex handy. Since JR's dad located her van. Imo, there was likely enough blood residue visible to indicate foul play.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

Ganesh Ramsaran said he did not personally see the blood in the vehicle, but was advised by investigators that a quantity of blood was in the van after it was located in Norwich by Jennifer Ramsaran’s father

http://www.finalanalysisforensics.com/docs/BasicBloodstainPatternAnalysisTEXT.pdf

Bloodstain pattern analysis involves the scientific study of the static consequences
resulting from dynamic blood shedding events. A detailed study of bloodstain
patterns at crime scenes often develops invaluable evidence. The distribution, size
and shape of bloodstains on a victim, on a suspect, or on the walls, floors, ceilings, or
on objects at the scene can help reconstruct these blood shedding events. Bloodstain
pattern analysis can also help one evaluate the credibility of statements provided by a
witness, a victim, or a suspect.
Physical evidence waits to be detected, preserved, evaluated, and analyzed. Herb
McDonnell once said that in the course of a trial, both defense attorneys and
prosecuting attorneys may lie, witnesses may lie, and the defendant certainly may lie.
Yes, even the judge may lie.
Only the evidence never lies.

My disclaimer is that if GR is innocent, I will feel horrible however, he has not put himself out there in a positive light.

I won't feel horrible at all. Even if Jen has run off, what has happened since ensured that. I've said previously if he'd stood up and said "look we had problems, she's run off, I'm moving on, Jen at least call your parents" then done nothing, I'd have had more respect for him.

My girlfriend has asthma and allergies. She has to take meds, use an inhaler, and saline nose drops.

She does sometimes get a nosebleed from this but not once have I ever seen an amount of blood larger than a couple of dots for lack of a better word.

I won't feel horrible at all. Even if Jen has run off, what has happened since ensured that. I've said previously if he'd stood up and said "look we had problems, she's run off, I'm moving on, Jen at least call your parents" then done nothing, I'd have had more respect for him.

I know what you mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member