Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear, give that friend lots of extra petting and even some table scraps! Love that animals can help! Makes my heart so happy.

Ok, just read the updated Jennifer Ramsaran blog.

Interesting to note that it lists the donators for the billboard. Makes me sad that not a lot of people contributed. I would have paid the whole thing myself and I live 2000 miles away and don't know her nor anyone that knows her.

Speaking of which, I know I've been on pause with another billboard because it seems that we are looking more for a body/evidence per recent developments, IMO - maybe a billboard wouldn't be a good idea? I dunno. Could we get a billboard and it show her picture and ask the community something along the lines of ------- Jennifer may be a victim of foul play. If you have any information that could lead to an arrest, contact blah blah blah?"

Just curious. Maybe even a reward for an arrest? I think people are speculating and talking these days.

Seems that the blog is still encouraging people to look for an alive Jennifer.

God, I would love for her to be alive! My final thought for now - the pictures of the 2 besties posted this morning - JR is much more attractive of the 2.

GR & ES deserve each other. Inside and out. mooooooooo!

interesting, that makes it sound like Jen may have gone to and from the mall and then her vehicle has done another 10 miles

Right! And not to be nit picky here but that assumes she took the ny-80 route or NY-92 route to get there. If she took rt23 instead (as we are lead to believe) that's 84.3 miles one way. Doesn't seem likely. Wasnt it Sunday that GR claimed to fill the tank? So there was no other traveling between then and her going missing or are they considering that? Jmo but I find this pill hard to swallow.

I also believe that if the tank does indicate Jennifer had gone to & from the mall-surveillance tapes will be found of her & this also gives proof that she was not leaving her family. If she was-why would she have returned to town? I haven't seen this from LE or a verified insider, not sure I trust it. Where are those phone records with the cell tower pings?

If Jennifer is believed (by LE) to have gone to the mall, why haven't they focused any searches or asked for witnesses who may have seen her there that day?

Right! And not to be nit picky here but that assumes she took the ny-80 route or NY-92 route to get there. If she took rt23 instead (as we are lead to believe) that's 84.3 miles one way. Doesn't seem likely. Wasnt it Sunday that GR claimed to fill the tank? So there was no other traveling between then and her going missing or are they considering that? Jmo but I find this pill hard to swallow.

I also believe that if the tank does indicate Jennifer had gone to & from the mall-surveillance tapes will be found of her & this also gives proof that she was not leaving her family. If she was-why would she have returned to town? I haven't seen this from LE or a verified insider, not sure I trust it. Where are those phone records with the cell tower pings?

Good points....and 84 miles each way would put her over the 150 miles that the gas tank is indicating.

I would assume that there is a receipt for the gas purchased...either CC or cash....otherwise...who knows the gas level.

Also if the tank is down that much...then I feel like Jenn is much farther away....he would have time say 4 hours of driving.....

In Whitney Heichel's case...her church friends who were completely instrumental in finding everything actually figured out the mileage the car went and then mapped out the areas that the car could have gone...that is how they found her up where they did.

Apparently there is an insurance policy but it was taken out several years ago through the husband's work.

I believe he is the main wage earner yes.

They appear to own their home but it is in a trust. Not sure about who has control of the trust.

I believe the spousal insurance is an optional extra and I'm pretty certain who controls, or will soon control, the trust now.

I'm not sure what financial information can be posted on the thread though.

Has anyone seen this update?

http://jenniferramsaran.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_26.html?m=1
The *Note* was what I found interesting. I don't recall hearing such specifics. I think our copy/paste rule is against FB right? Please mods let me know if I need to delete or please snip as necessary.
<Mod Snip>.

Even more interesting that LE would then set up a mobile unit on the home property while searching the residence and its surrounding acres for 4 days.

Snipped

Monday evening [December 17, 2012] investigators with the Chenango Sheriff's Office and New York State police set up at the Ramsaran home on...Sheff Road.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Police-Search-Around-Home-of-Missing-Woman-183965521.html

The *Note* was what I found interesting. I don't recall hearing such specifics. I think our copy/paste rule is against FB right? Please mods let me know if I need to delete or please snip as necessary.

* NOTE: The gas in Jennifer's car indicates that the vehicle traveled approx 150 miles before being abandoned. The mall is 70 miles each way.

Depending on which route you take, the miles to Syracuse from Scheff Rd. can be more like 80-85 one way. I think saying 150 is a generalization and way too neat. Saying 150 means no stops, no wrong turns and no room for error.
Sheff Rd, Norwich, NY 13815 to Hiawatha Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13208 - Google Maps

Depending on which route you take, the miles to Syracuse from Scheff Rd. can be more like 80-85 one way. I think saying 150 is a generalization and way too neat. Saying 150 means no stops, no wrong turns and no room for error.
Sheff Rd, Norwich, NY 13815 to Hiawatha Blvd, Syracuse, NY 13208 - Google Maps

Agreed, the 3 routes I mentioned were the ones that come up on google. It doesn't account for the local knowledge of avoiding traffic or a certain route to grab lunch, etc. Any way you look at it though, 70 miles is way too low. Not to mention any gas wasted in holiday traffic or trying to find parking during that time if year.

I also think-as another poster noted a few pages back-if there were surveillance showing Jennifer at the mall, we would have seen it by now.

Interesting to note that Lavanda said this:

"I personally do not believe JR made it to the mall. Merely because of the locations of the cell phone and van."

Ok, I'm not a mathematic at all -
Her vehicle, a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country van gets roughly 18 miles to the gallon - 23 highway miles.

So if supposedly the car was driven 150 miles, that would mean that roughly 6.5 gallons of gas was used.

I think her car in terms of size/specs. are similar to mine and I think mine holds 15-20 gallons of gas.

Is this why GR made a big deal about filling the tank with gas the weekend prior to her leaving? Was it found with a half of a tank of gas? A joy riding car jacker would leave it empty ??

Just thoughts..

<Mod Snip>

Considering the source, I'm (and this is just me) taking the info posted on the blogspot re: what gas was left w/a grain of salt and awaiting confirmation by LE.....

But even in the event it is true -

We have no way of knowing how much the van was driven after fill-up and before the day Jen vanished.... and - we have no way of knowing how far the van may have been driven before it was left at the apartment complex if it was in fact not placed there until a day or 2 before being found.......

also wondering - would anyone know how easy it is for someone to siphon gas from a vehicle of this make and/or model? I've learned the hard way it does not necessarily depend on model year; our newer car was drained dry one night by thieves, while our sons much older car, parked right next to ours, stayed full because although they attempted to, it could not be siphoned...

On our way out today again, before the weather changes. We have a special friend with us, and she seems to like one area...so we are going back there again...besides, she has much more energy than we have at this point, and has a nose that works better than ours does.

OT...yesterday, a lady gave us $20.00 towards gas...we tried to not accept it, in case she needed it herself. Her words made us all feel special. She went on to say that she is praying for Jennifer and her children, and her family. Apparently, at some point (and for safety reasons will not say exactly what happened) one of JR's family members had helped her, when she needed it. She did give us tips on several locations that we will put on our search list. I thought it quite interesting that, she went out of her way, to let us know that Jennifer is an artist, a mom, and can be ever so funny.

Sometimes, we never know how others see us, but for this older lady, she just wants her found. So thank you to a lady who cares. Later, Bear

Please give that special friend a special treat when she gets back home today!

Your story made me cry. In times of need, I truly believe Angels take on many forms and help us along the way. That wonderful Lady was an Angel, your special friend is an Angel.......and I truly believe, you are an Angel too!!!!!

eta. well of *course you're an angel - look at your name!

Thank you isn't a big enough word!

First off, I find it odd that GR immediately called attention to the 'fact' that he knew exactly how much gas was in the van. It seems to be another one of his irrefutable facts, like the time she left, that she even was planning to go to the mall, that he was running with unsuitable clothing... These all seem to me to be facts only he can substantiate. The van was not found right away, where was it? Likely not out joyriding as the police were probably looking for it. If she was running away, why go to the mall and back and then leave the van near her house? I think the manipulation of the gas tank is possible. It could have been siphoned to make it look like she drove 150 miles, or anyone could have put 10 gallons in it before leaving it. I do not find the gas in the van to be a credible piece of evidence, too easy to tamper with. I think the police should be looking at gas station cameras within a radius on the day of and following jens dissapearence to see if someone topped it off. If not, where was the van for those days, how did it get to where it was without being seen, and how did whomever left it leave the scene?

I still like this photo... friends with ring and purse and smiles.... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1491278655253.65260.1632611304&type=1&theater

The gorgeous lady on the right? The one in pink with the wonderful smile? There's just something about her, she just looks as though she'd be an amazing person to know; she looks like she's smart, and creative, and talented and has a great sense of humor.....she also has beautiful skin! She also looks like she'd be a good friend to have, for someone who really deserved to be her friend......

I sure wish I'd have had the chance to meet her. I'd have been her friend, a loyal one, in a heartbeat......in a millisecond.....if I'd had the chance....... :(

On the left? Oh, is there someone else in the picture??? Must have missed it...

First off, I find it odd that GR immediately called attention to the 'fact' that he knew exactly how much gas was in the van. It seems to be another one of his irrefutable facts, like the time she left, that she even was planning to go to the mall, that he was running with unsuitable clothing... These all seem to me to be facts only he can substantiate. The van was not found right away, where was it? Likely not out joyriding as the police were probably looking for it. If she was running away, why go to the mall and back and then leave the van near her house? I think the manipulation of the gas tank is possible. It could have been siphoned to make it look like she drove 150 miles, or anyone could have put 10 gallons in it before leaving it. I do not find the gas in the van to be a credible piece of evidence, too easy to tamper with. I think the police should be looking at gas station cameras within a radius on the day of and following jens dissapearence to see if someone topped it off. If not, where was the van for those days, how did it get to where it was without being seen, and how did whomever left it leave the scene?

Yep, yet another irrefutable fact.... :sigh:

......Jen's case is polka-dotted with them!

I haven't seen a single missing poster up in Syracuse. While driving into Destiny yesterday, I did think it possible if she did make it to the mall there is a river that runs right along side it with a walking trail. It feeds into Onondaga Lake which is largely frozen now (I wouldn't walk on it). Do you think it's possible they actually went to the mall together (or that was the plan as far as JR knew). Maybe GR was going to go on the trail while JR shopped. Argument on way, disposal in river or Onondaga Lake and then back home where he hid the van, ran, and got the alibi. There is so much construction at Carousel/ Destiny.... My it says they never left town though and Destiny was one big fib.

Considering the source, I'm (and this is just me) taking the info posted on the blogspot re: what gas was left w/a grain of salt and awaiting confirmation by LE.....

But even in the event it is true -

We have no way of knowing how much the van was driven after fill-up and before the day Jen vanished.... and - we have no way of knowing how far the van may have been driven before it was left at the apartment complex if it was in fact not placed there until a day or 2 before being found.......

also wondering - would anyone know how easy it is for someone to siphon gas from a vehicle of this make and/or model? I've learned the hard way it does not necessarily depend on model year; our newer car was drained dry one night by thieves, while our sons much older car, parked right next to ours, stayed full because although they attempted to, it could not be siphoned...

Agree on the source. My only thought is that it was new(er) info & contributed to the "Defense Team" statements. I figured it was something to continue to keep an eye on.

Siphoning gas is a great idea! Looking at google it seems this could be a possibility. Unless I'm completely off. I think Bearangel stated his family had the same vehicle? He may be able to clarify for sure.

Maybe the gas tank thing was meant to make him look like a caring hubby, making sure Jennifer didn't have to get her hands dirty?

If you take the 70 miles there and back plus ten.. how far is it from her home to where the van was found?

The gorgeous lady on the right? The one in pink with the wonderful smile? There's just something about her, she just looks as though she'd be an amazing person to know; she looks like she's smart, and creative, and talented and has a great sense of humor.....she also has beautiful skin! She also looks like she'd be a good friend to have, for someone who really deserved to be her friend......

I sure wish I'd have had the chance to meet her. I'd have been her friend, a loyal one, in a heartbeat......in a millisecond.....if I'd had the chance....... :(

The lady on the left? Oh, is there someone else in the picture??? Must have missed it...

LadyBug, you are so much nicer than me!

I see a whole lotta ugly.

See, I'm not as nice as you guys think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads