Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jillian,
I know you can't really say much but do you know if LE has a POI or suspect? Is there any reason to believe there may be an arrest?

Is anyone else disturbed by the photo of him in front of the window waiting for the results on the body that was found? It's on one of the local news FB pages.

I can't imagine having ANYONE in my house while waiting for such news let alone taking pictures of me.

Sorry if that's off topic but it's really bothering me.

I'm disturbed. also nauseated. and mildly scared. and a touch of raw disgust.

Is anyone else disturbed by the photo of him in front of the window waiting for the results on the body that was found? It's on one of the local news FB pages.

I can't imagine having ANYONE in my house while waiting for such news let alone taking pictures of me.

Yes....it is thoroughly inappropriate.....everything in this case has gone backwards....he doesn't need media involved now...he needed back when she first went missing....

<modsnip>

Seems that more sexual predators/serial killers, of today can usually be expected to do the unexpected, Caring4Many. Many investigative & forensically aware Serial killers/predators of today are very good at deflecting & honing their skills by learning from theirs and other's experiences. In the past if you didn't catch them right away, they would begin to develop a modus operandi; MO.

Due to investigative, communication, & forensic technology advances; DNA/FBI CODIS & Laws, etc., the removal of clothing, use of bleach, fire, water, and other means of forensic destruction are being utilized by predators to remain stealth.

Imo, Jennifer Ramsaran's killer planned this out to mirror the work of an experienced sexual predator/serial killer. Imo, this impotent attempt at emulation failed miserably..
Guess, time will tell..

I did a quick mapquest search of Center Road in Pharsalia...
I see at the very west end is a correctional facility... Is that place still open?
Could that be used as an 'excuse' that maybe someone from there or someone visiting there had a hand in the terrible outcome of Jen?
Looking at the map too -- I see the truck trail -- think ORR had mentioned that several times as a possible place to look... was certainly in the vicinity...

I know we have ideas of who did this -- but are also encouraged to think outside the box.

IM<very>HO -- and maybe someone already posted -- if Jen was found unclothed -- it was either to hide any DNA, hoping that bare skin would decompose faster than someone clothed, maybe the person who did this knew she was self conscious of her looks (guessing on this) and wanted to give final humiliation...

I only found Jennifer's thread yesterday and couldn't believe it when I saw the news today. I've just been watching with a sinking heart all day. I'm so, so sad for her loved ones, and especially for her children. Their interests are paramount now.

I had been looking things up yesterday and was going to post about them, but all I'll say now is I really hope Jennifer has someone keeping an eye on that family trust of hers, to make sure it goes exactly where Jennifer would have wanted. It's the least she deserves and she probably has everything in it; property, life insurance, even personal things.

They can go terribly wrong sometimes - with assets intended for children even being drained for things such as......attorney fees, for example, by the person in control of them. That's almost always a surviving spouse.

I had to mention this, as sometimes these things can move fast - within days -when a person is declared deceased and people are at their most vulnerable and least prepared, if you understand my meaning. Jennifer's strongest supporters (I think she has many) might want to be ready. No more injustice for Jennifer.

I'm so sorry for those who have lost the one they love. So glad to see the wonderful people who have fought on Jennifer's behalf. You have my utmost admiration.

bbm - oooh. finding & doing (instead of saying done & done... because you know technically.......ok going! its been a looong morning :))
ESPECIALLY if we learn our "version" is the correct one.
Thanks Juicy for giving my mind something to investigate while we wait for news!

I am looking forward to what your "research" brings...

and thank you for attempting this...

I have been wonderingly this same thing for quite a while now...

:waitasec:

I see at the very west end is a correctional facility... Is that place still open?
Could that be used as an 'excuse' that maybe someone from there or someone visiting there had a hand in the terrible outcome of Jen?
Looking at the map too -- I see the truck trail -- think ORR had mentioned that several times as a possible place to look... was certainly in the vicinity...

I know we have ideas of who did this -- but are also encouraged to think outside the box.

IM<very>HO -- and maybe someone already posted -- if Jen was found unclothed -- it was either to hide any DNA, hoping that bare skin would decompose faster than someone clothed, maybe the person who did this knew she was self conscious of her looks (guessing on this) and wanted to give final humiliation...

No Camp Pharsalia has been closed for a number of years.

Me too. It's all about him...... :furious:

Seems that more sexual predators/serial killers, of today can usually be expected to do the unexpected, Caring4Many. Many investigative & forensically aware Serial killers/predators of today are very good at deflecting & honing their skills by learning from theirs and other's experiences. In the past if you didn't catch them right away, they would begin to develop a modus operandi; MO.

Due to investigative, communication, & forensic technology advances; DNA/FBI CODIS & Laws, etc., the removal of clothing, use of bleach, fire, water, and other means of forensic destruction are being utilized by predators to remain stealth.

Imo, Jennifer Ramsaran's killer planned this out to mirror the work of an experienced sexual predator/serial killer. Imo, this impotent attempt at emulation failed miserably..
Guess, time will tell..

Thank you for the info Foxfire! Remember "the truth will come out!"

One thing to be thankful of is the preservation of any evidence that wasnt completely cleaned off. I'm hoping someone didnt do anything of the sort & all the evidence needed for a clear quick conviction is available.

IMO, there was never a mention of footwear she had on that morning because she wasn't wearing any.

Yes... That piece of info. Was never relayed (shoes worn by Jennifer on the day she disappeared)...

GR (the last person to see her) knew what she was wearing... But didn't know what shoes she wore?

Doesn't add up... Does it? :waitasec:

JMO

Camp Pharsalia closed in 2009 -

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2009-05-01/6857/Camp-Pharsalia-to-be-closed-by-July-1/

Being an abandoned area, with all those buildings.. the Camp was on my list of places....

Yes... That piece of info. Was never relayed (shoes worn by Jennifer on the day she disappeared)...

GR (the last person to see her) knew what she was wearing... But didn't know what shoes she wore?

Doesn't add up... Does it? :waitasec:

JMO

Yep it never made sense did it? I have only had a few hours restless sleep.
Has there been a press conference? I have seen the pic of GR at the window. He's already starting to build his defense case...:jail:

Little late for the billboard in Syracuse?

jmo

Justice for Jennifer!

Please keep the FB discussions focused on Jennifer's case and not how the pages are moderated. If a comment is missing that you saw earlier, you can discuss that as long as it is about the case.

I hope that makes sense. Just think about it this way; we want you guys to discuss clues but not get into a "forum war".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico