Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no word on Press Conference by Chenango County Sheriff, still looking. Yesterday was the first sunny day we have had in some time so seems appropriate Jennifer was found. I think she was looking down. Thank you to everyone on this forum who never gave up on searching for Jennifer. If not for WS and HFJR, she would still be out there. I hope Mom and Dad Renz have a little sense of peace she has been found and find the strength as this investigation can NOW focus on what we have known all along.

Like maybe it fell out of someones running shorts. Then that someone, realizing it was gone, used the Iphone find my phone app to locate it. Then maybe that someone went to where the phone was found, deleted incriminating information, and THEN called the police to report the phone found.

I was at the "Shining Hope" event a few Saturdays back. I did not mingle with the attendees, but rather, stayed in my truck and watched from a distance. I can't shake how a certain someone acted like it was more a family picnic than anything else.... that is, until the press and family members showed up. Then he became more subdued and somber. I will never forget this "first impression" I had as I felt it was very strange and telling at the time. If he is responsible in some way, it saddens me to no end that someone could be so callous as to attend an event like that, knowing at the same time, what the real truth was. JMHO

bbm - perfection.
bbm again - :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: & not surprised but still :furious:

thank you for the insight :)

It was bedtime when the thread was locked. I lit a candle for and said a prayer for Jennifer to be found before I would wake up. Thanks for answered prayer. I chose to follow all the way through thread all the way through this morning.

I was hoping there was an arrest before I finished before I this morning. It WILL happen, I'm sure.

Prayers for Jennifer's family and the community that has been rocked by these shenanagans. My trust in others has been shaken.

Fly free beautiful Jennifer - the person you are will live on in our hearts forever!

jmo

Imo, if volunteer searchers had not been discouraged by Chenango County Sheriff Ernest Cutting Jr., in Dec 2012. Jennifer Ramsaran, may have been located months ago.
Why would you not use all available resources to locate a missing mother who had dissapeared under suspicious circumstances? The reason/excuse given was that evidence may be contaminated or destroyed.

How much forensic & other valuable evidence was destroyed by her exposure to the elements for months? This antiquated investigative strategy and reasoning only leads to
additional cold cases and allows perps to evade justice, imo..

Awareness is the key in missing/murdered investigations.
"Silence is the predators most lethal weapon"
RIP..Jennifer Ramsaran

So sad. Still talking possible suicide? But that still means someone else was involved unless she parked the van, potentially hurt herself leaving blood, and then walked 8 miles to where she was found.

From what I have heard this morning.. this is the area where the body was found (only like 5.2 miles from the cell phone location) :

http://goo.gl/maps/yxZL6

Actually, I thought this might be near where she was (logistics). I figured she would be south east of Plymouth Reservoir. Then again, I was about 75 miles off :waitasec:.

:please: they are measuring for handcuff size. :jail:

jmo

Justice for Jennifer!

Sleep was terrible last night. I hope especially so for 2 people. Can you imagine (lets pretend for now) that she knew of the tyst / affair & how ALONE Jenn felt? These past few months & especially today is a huge reminder that in our darkest time we really are NOT EVER alone. I feel so humbled to have began "friendships" with all of you.

We were & ARE Jennifer's voice. I feel strongly that she knew this.

<modsnip>

The Y is about 11+ miles from the site where a body was found.

Really not to far & if you consider where the body was found, then shortly (about 6 miles)up the road was the phone, a bit further (5-6 miles) towards town was the van & finally about 1-1.4 miles away was the Y. (Editing for google variances)

Justice for Jennifer!

I've been blocked for weeks there. I can't believe the level of unprofessionalism. I have to say - I am actually shocked.

=( I can't wait for more news. I am refreshing my screen often. I pray for an arrest today.

WHY? This is such a senseless tragedy. Come on guests, join in - Some of you are probably locals and can add to this and maybe help us understand more.

Really not to far & if you consider where the body was found, then shortly (about 6 miles)up the road was the phone, a bit further (5-6 miles) towards town was the van & finally about a mile away was the Y.

Justice for Jennifer!

Not much at all for a runner. Add in addreneline & being familiar with long distance running & its just another daily workout.

Those kids. At 4m as i cuddled my young son my heart just ACHED for her babies. Still do. I'm rambling.....

RIP Jennifer. May justice be swift. Praying for Mr. & Mrs. Renz, Jennifer's children and all her family members. :please:

Imo, if volunteer searchers had not been discouraged by Chenango County Sheriff Ernest Cutting Jr., in Dec 2012. Jennifer Ramsaran, may have been located months ago.
Why would you not use all available resources to locate a missing mother who had dissapeared under suspicious circumstances? The reason/excuse given was that evidence may be contaminated or destroyed.

How much forensic & other valuable evidence was destroyed by her exposure to the elements for months? This antiquated investigative strategy and reasoning only leads to

RIP..Jennifer Ramsaran
Wishing she was found sooner also, BUT then there would not have been all those Media comments by GR that are documented. Wonder what his response will be now and if he has retained an attorney, which he also stated to the media he would not do?? Justice for Jennifer:rocker:

Not much at all for a runner. Add in addreneline & being familiar with long distance running & its just another daily workout.

Those kids. At 4m as i cuddled my young son my heart just ACHED for her babies. Still do. I'm rambling.....

Ramble away. Things like this are this shock us to the core.

Talking about Jennifer is a good thing! And I agree, her poor babies...

RIP..Jennifer Ramsaran

Foxfire I also think that this may have been a lost opportunity (due to antiquated investigative strategy...as you said ) and I am sad and angry.
Hopefully justice will be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member