Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not finding any press conference.

BBM
I know, just thinking of her out there the whole time is heartbreaking. At least if she didn't know how loved she was by all of us that never knew her, lets make sure her parents know.

I somehow believe Jen does know how much we loved her......and you're right - we need to make sure her parents know too...

The area between Rhinevault and Coy has a seasonal camp. I am sure that the perp knew this and was hoping the body would not be found til the summer. MOO

Ok, it's 12-30 and my little one will be waking me up in about 5 hours, so I am going to have to call it a night.

Xoxo

Good morning..

First, hugs to all of you. I found out last night and was too shocked to post. My heart hurts. =(

I am still absorbing it this morning. I had a feeling we knew this would happen but I guess we are truly never prepared. Today is a somber day, combined with lack of sleep (I'm sure for the majority of us) added to insult what you are all discussing this a.m. (Again, you know what I mean!)

Jennifer was loved. I think we all can say that we grew to love her too. I hope justice is swift.

I had a dream (the little I did sleep) last night and my grandmother (one of the loves of my life) and my great aunt were in it. They are both deceased.

Maybe Jennifer is with them. They will take great care of her.

Thank you all for all of your time, compassion, and excellent sleuthing skills.

I agree with Fringles - I too feel a kinship with the majority of you!!!

Such a sad morning. I thought answers would feel better but honestly do I think I'll feel better after the press conference even if they name a suspect or arrest? I don't know. I'm still so sad for Jennifer & all she's lost. Not to mention all that love her. She had so much more time left to do wonderful things & help her babies grow into beautiful people. My heart just hurts today & I never had the honor of even meeting Jennifer.

May Justice Prevail.

My heart goes out to Jennifer's Mom and Dad, her children and her friends. This is so sad :-(

Rest in Peace Jennifer...

Ima

I came in late and I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I was hoping she had just walked away, but I just had a gut feeling she didn't.

To everyone, you have worked so hard to bring Jennifer home to her children. I've seen the hard work, caring and love for her here in these threads. May you all be blessed!

To Jennifer's family....I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter and mother. May she RIP and shine down upon you.

Ok, just had to catch up with the thread.

Usually I check in here before work but I was late today and didn't get time... maybe that was a good thing for me. I'm so upset by this, have felt so angry and helpless.

I'd like to thank Jillian, BearAngel and everyone who was in a position to look for Jennifer and did, in such bitter weather. You've done the things I wished I could do, you've stood up for Jennifer every day, despite the walls you've encountered. Bless you all.

ETA and Jillian, if you get a chance, please tell her parents.. I'm so sorry.

Updated Feb 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM EST

“At this time the identity of the female body is unknown to investigators and the investigation is continuing," said Chenango County Sheriff Ernest R. Cutting in a written statement.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating if it could be Jennifer Ramsaran of New Berlin. She has been missing since December.

Her husband, Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran, told Action News that authorities came to his house on Tuesday night and asked for Jennifer's dental records and other medical information from a surgery she once had. Those records will be taken to the Medical Examiner.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Female-body-found-in-Chenango-County-193468851.html

Rest in Peace beautiful Jennifer...

......in the arms of the angels...may you find some comfort there

My thoughts & prayers go out to Jennifer's family & friends..

When we can't find the answer
Sometimes a Prayer will do
And though we wonder
Uncertain if we will get through
To face the future
Sometimes a prayer will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online