Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been blocked for weeks there. I can't believe the level of unprofessionalism. I have to say - I am actually shocked.

=( I can't wait for more news. I am refreshing my screen often. I pray for an arrest today.

WHY? This is such a senseless tragedy. Come on guests, join in - Some of you are probably locals and can add to this and maybe help us understand more.

Not sure if I can say this or not...may get snipped. This comes from a dear friend who is a co-worker of the person who found JR. He lives on Center Road and saw something across the street from his driveway and called it in. That's all he said as LE told him not to talk about specifics due to investigation.

Not sure if I can say this or not...may get snipped. This comes from a dear friend who is a co-worker of the person who found JR. He lives on Center Road and saw something across the street from his driveway and called it in. That's all he said as LE told him not to talk about specifics due to investigation.

Thanks for sharing Loving..

I wonder if it was something he just noticed yesterday.

Ahhh, just signed in after working 12 hour shifts and I think by reading this last page, I missed something. I saw an RIP :(

Not the news I wanted to hear :( RIP Jennifer...

Feeling alot of mixed emotions this morning! I am so very sad that Jennifer is gone. She was such a wonderful person. So sweet and so kind. I had really hoped that she would have been found alive. Never the less, I am so glad that she has been found and will be given a proper burial. Her family will have some sense of closure.
I just wanted to repost her poems and senior quote. They seemed fitting.

Attachments

• img014.jpg
    img014.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 26
  • img017.jpg
    img017.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 27
  • img016.jpg
    img016.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 24
<modsnip>

Thanx for the kind words, LivingJuicy.. Imo, with the incredible amount of awareness spread on internet social media sites, and crime forums, etc. Those ineffective orgs will eventually weed themselves out.

LivingJuicy, missing/murder persons advocacy & SAR orgs rely on contributions. Their professionalism, reputation, and successful results dictate these contributions. I'll let it go at that...

Imo, although the outcome is very tragic. Prayers were answered in the search for Jennifer Ramsaran, thanks to those who contributed and gave her a voice. In the missing/murdered person field, there are many highs & lows, a very few in betweens, and a miracle every now & then.
From my experience and imo, the worst possible outcome for JR and her family would be, for her to have never been found..

The not knowing is the absolute worst case scenario for the families and loved ones.. The pain on the faces of the involuntary fraternity families, of those that are never recovered, cannot be disguised...

RIP Jennifer Ramsaran & Prayers for her family & loved ones..

JMO - I think ID should be easy - dentals and the surgery on her feet. Hopefully, they are waiting on an arrest before the presser?

jmo

Was there a press conference? I'm assuming they're just waiting on the medical examiner.

I'm thankful that her parents didn't find her, as odd as that may sound, I think that's more than any parent should have to bear.

I so appreciate the voice WS gives to the missing.

My thoughts are with Jennifer's children, I hope in their futures they will be able to overcome (for lack of a better term) this and will be able to lead somewhat "normal" lives one day. I can't imagine any child having to process this and what may possibly be in their future in regards to their father.

((Jennifer)) you did not deserve this.

In this case, never read a word about RSOs, any sexual offenders, alerts to the community re a possible predator SO on the loose...

<modsnip>

Your right about how long since school buses go that route. I have family that live closer to the rt 23 side of center road and last nite the police was there asking question. don't know if i can say all of this but correct me if i'm wrong but they also told them there was a red truck up there speeding pass there house, couple of times and they haven't seen it before. I myself wondered if it may have been searchers. Also after bus dropp off they closed the road down and said it would be for a couple days.

IMO, there was never a mention of footwear she had on that morning because she wasn't wearing any.

So there are three possibilities out there: suicide, domestic violence or abduction/ murder

Suicide is unlikely if she was unclothed and not near her van. Domestic violence is a valid concern. The other possibilty is that she did meet someone and it led to a violent end. That means there is some unknown predator/carjacker murderer loose! It would also suggest either two perps since the van was moved or a rendevous with one person who took her and the van then left the van. If it was one perp they would have to do some highly visible actions, like parking the van and being picked up, or leaving a car nearby for a getaway and know the area pretty well. Still a conundrum for me.

I just finished caching up.

I'm so sorry to hear this news, although I can't say I'm surprised. I wish she would have been found sooner, and now I can only hope there is enough evidence left to identify and convict the person(s) responsible for Jennifer's faith.

RIP beautiful Jennifer, you deserved so much better!

I would like to express my condolences and deepest sympathy to Jennifer's parents, her children and to any and all family and true friends of Jennifer! I hope one day you can find peace and will be able to heal from your great loss.

I never knew Jennifer in real life but I feel like I grew close to her reading about her case here every day. She was a wonderful, loving and very creative person! I'm sorry her case had to end like this, we all wished her to be found alive.
Now that she is found, at list her family doesn't have to live not knowing what happened to her and can lay her to rest and the fight for justice can begin.

I would like to thank to everyone who was keeping her case alive, for all who went out to search for her and to all who was/is trying to support her family and friends through this difficult time. I also would like to thank you, Jillian for being Jennifer's voice, and doing everything one can do to spread the word, try to organize searches for her, looking for and locating available billboard space, supporting her family and everything else you have done while being attacked almost on a daily basis for it! I think Jennifer would thank you if she could!

I'm so happy to belong to the WS family, you all truly are wonderful people!

Last post in crime novel mode: perhaps GR is correct and Jen made some new friends on the internet and had changed (ignoring the coincidence of the timing of him having an affair with her friend); so she decides she is going to lose a bunch of wieght and get fashion concious for a few months hanging hopes on some internet love interest she has never met. GR has never alluded to her dissapearing before or possibly meeting someone in person, its always references to online activity only, so after all these months of preparation she decides to meet someone in person and it goes horribly wrong immediately. She is abducted, killed, and dumped in a muddy location and whoever did it speeds from the scene in her van, tossing the phone then leaving the van in the parking lot and making a getaway. This seems kind of unlikely, was Jen that naive at age 36 of internet predators? I doubt it. The other possibility is that she went to the mall and was abducted when leaving by a mad killer who she rode with over an hour with in the direction of her home, then something went wrong. Could it be someone who asked her for a ride and made a move in an area they knew, or when they built up the nerve when she said they were getting close to her home? Objectivley looking at the story the 'facts' of the evidence appears to tell there are some pretty elaborate explainations one could come up with. But again, KISS usually works for me.

:rose: Rest in peace Jennifer

I'm soooo incredibly sad to read the terrible news that a body was found. :cry:
And I'm praying that justice will prevail and the killer(s) will be ousted no matter who they are.

I updated the map to highlight the area of road between Rhinevault and Coy on Center Road as that was stated to be the area of the road that was closed to the traffic. Also add two additional RSO's that somehow never made it on the map earlier.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d31a03b9db5e0067f&msa=0&ll=42.636484,-75.652542&spn=0.1768,0.41851

Last post in crime novel mode: perhaps GR is correct and Jen made some new friends on the internet and had changed (ignoring the coincidence of the timing of him having an affair with her friend); so she decides she is going to lose a bunch of wieght and get fashion concious for a few months hanging hopes on some internet love interest she has never met. GR has never alluded to her dissapearing before or possibly meeting someone in person, its always references to online activity only, so after all these months of preparation she decides to meet someone in person and it goes horribly wrong immediately. She is abducted, killed, and dumped in a muddy location and whoever did it speeds from the scene in her van, tossing the phone then leaving the van in the parking lot and making a getaway. This seems kind of unlikely, was Jen that naive at age 36 of internet predators? I doubt it. The other possibility is that she went to the mall and was abducted when leaving by a mad killer who she rode with over an hour with in the direction of her home, then something went wrong. Could it be someone who asked her for a ride and made a move in an area they knew, or when they built up the nerve when she said they were getting close to her home? Objectivley looking at the story the 'facts' of the evidence appears to tell there are some pretty elaborate explainations one could come up with. But again, KISS usually works for me.

Here's my crime novel: Yes there was a planned trip to the mall ( I have driven that many miles to find the right dress for my daughter),while getting ready a disagreement erupted and an awful accident happened causing great harm. Panic resulted because who would believe the truth? So, in a panic there was what others here have said, a temporary place to hide. Then a plan was hatched and the rest is on the internet. I would write this as a terrible ,spontaneous chain of events and only after the fact, were plans made to cover it up. In any good novel, there would have been better "covering up" then we see here because there wasn't a lot of planning. This is fiction. God, will I get in trouble here?

Is anyone else disturbed by the photo of him in front of the window waiting for the results on the body that was found? It's on one of the local news FB pages.

I can't imagine having ANYONE in my house while waiting for such news let alone taking pictures of me.

Sorry if that's off topic but it's really bothering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico