Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's still there, there has just been more posting. See 2 posts above the last 2.
Also, post from 12 hours ago, last post
Seriously someone needs to get off fb and go spend time with his kids

Didn't GR say in his media interview that he had not had time to talk with his kids yet...

Yet... He was giving a media interview?

Interesting priorities...

JMO

Didn't GR say in his media interview that he had not had time to talk with his kids yet...

Yet... He was giving a media interview?

Interesting priorities...

JMO

Yep and he is continuing with his postings..

They had a blue tarp just over a small 4' or so bank. No ditch or crevice to speak of. It's a somewhat open area compared to all the woods around it. Almost like someone wanted it found as there are far better hiding places. This is just away from some houses to the SE where a body could be quickly rolled out of a vehicle without being seen.
The town snowplow operator hadn't noticed anything odd in the previous months.
It just seems to be a very odd place to dispose of a body to me.

Unless the perp was pressed for time.

They had a blue tarp just over a small 4' or so bank. No ditch or crevice to speak of. It's a somewhat open area compared to all the woods around it. Almost like someone wanted it found as there are far better hiding places. This is just away from some houses to the SE where a body could be quickly rolled out of a vehicle without being seen.
The town snowplow operator hadn't noticed anything odd in the previous months.
It just seems to be a very odd place to dispose of a body to me.

IMO - she has been moved - someone wants to get this over with - seems they think they can get on with their life.

Unless the perp was pressed for time.

I think the whole thing speaks to an unplanned situation with lots of quick , not necessarily good decisions, followed by second guessing and re-thinking resulting in new actions. Whoever is responsible wasn't capable of more given the situation they were in. Again, no time to finesse the situation. JMO:twocents:

In neither article nor the video does he even once utter his wife's name: Jennifer/Jenn. Not once.

In neither article nor the video does he even once utter his wife's name: Jennifer/Jenn. Not once.

Just disgraceful. If it was me and I had just been given this news, I would be a blubbering mess. The last thing I would want to do is interviews or be commenting on social media.
Why on earth was that interview done??

Why would LE not have obtained her dental records weeks ago? She had been missing going on three months.

Great question, cluciano63.. Guess, because Remy said that JR just ran off..
'If Remy starts filming the press, I'm out of here'...

Just disgraceful. If it was me and I had just been given this news, I would be a blubbering mess. The last thing I would want to do is interviews or be commenting on social media.
Why on earth was that interview done??

So sad isn't it? The only time he can say her name is accusingly it seems. That is of course, unless behind a computer screen (in an unarmchair sleuthish fashion of course). Would it hurt to mention his poor wife, what she may have been going through, how her kids will deal with not having a mother? Of course this is considering he had a heart & wasn't so selfish. His poor kids, losing their mom and having to see this all unfold while they wonder where she went and why.

Thinking of you Jennifer.

I think the whole thing speaks to an unplanned situation with lots of quick , not necessarily good decisions, followed by second guessing and re-thinking resulting in new actions. Whoever is responsible wasn't capable of more given the situation they were in. Again, no time to finesse the situation. JMO:twocents:

Could be, but the perp did a lot better than some.

The perp managed to scatter the evidence around town, so to speak.

More than some could manage. Less than others have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc