Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jillian, here's a big one of these for you :grouphug: and a big one of these to handle certain other people :ignore:

:Banane35:

not posting that for any other reason other than it was funny when you posted them the other night, and they're so cute!

cheers!

Thanks - to me it just seems like a "no-brainer" that EVERYONE involved in a death/murder/suicide - and especially when it's your parent - should have mental health services provided (free of charge would be even better!) It's like my own private crusade to make sure people realize that the consequences ripple out over the years of your life....it never goes away.....

Hi, I saw your post and thought I'd comment on it, because I agree so much with you that family members of crime victims (and, of course, crime victims themselves) should be able to receive low- or no-cost counseling. Does your state have a crime victim compensation program? In Texas, our Attorney General runs a program that reimburses crime victims for medical expenses, moving expenses, funeral expenses and counseling. It's no a whole lot of money, but it helps. The funds come from restitution collected from convicted criminals, and partially from state traffic fines.

'Wonder if CC is aware that when pointing your finger at others. There are 3 fingers pointing back at you'?

After an afternoon of some off site sleuthing, I found some interesting info about our friends over at LNM. I'll get the ol' boot if i get going now, but as the days move on & information (I HOPE) is (again HOPEFULLY) brought to us at a resolving speed (if anything for Jen's family & babies), I think then i can yap a bit more about what i learned. Keep that number handy Juicy. I know i have.

Please lets all try to get some rest tonight. Our bodies need it... our minds need it even more. We've just begun a new route & not that we've stopped feeling the many emotions surrounding the mother, woman, daughter & friend (to name a few) that we are fighting for in all our many ways, but those that know her & adore her & love her need our objective minds to see the CRAP.

i'm not poetic, i know. i'm just another run of the mill "armchair detective stalker blogger stranger sitting behind a computer blogger" :applause:

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-02-27/16922/Womans-body-found-in-Pharsalia/

“I can only speak for Remy from his side of it, [but] he’s extremely upset and confused,” added Caron. “He keeps saying he doesn’t understand why Jennifer would have been there [and] that was not the route she would have taken.”

As for the continued social media bombardment, Caron said she understands the general public wanting to project their opinion, but said harassment and stalking will not be tolerated.

“I just don’t have any words for that,” she added. “This is just unbelievable ... I’ve never seen anything like this.”

bbm:

exactly. it wasn't the route she would have taken because she didn't take it...

map:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...0.099872,0.259724&iwloc=0004d31a5fb5e114950b9

If GR reported Jennifer missing to LE on 12/11/2012. He knew he had the cell phone locator option. Why did he wait until 12/12/2012 to search for her cell phone, and why did he not notify LE that he had this ability when he contacted them?

After an afternoon of some off site sleuthing, I found some interesting info about our friends over at LNM. I'll get the ol' boot if i get going now, but as the days move on & information (I HOPE) is (again HOPEFULLY) brought to us at a resolving speed (if anything for Jen's family & babies), I think then i can yap a bit more about what i learned. Keep that number handy Juicy. I know i have.

Please lets all try to get some rest tonight. Our bodies need it... our minds need it even more. We've just begun a new route & not that we've stopped feeling the many emotions surrounding the mother, woman, daughter & friend (to name a few) that we are fighting for in all our many ways, but those that know her & adore her & love her need our objective minds to see the CRAP.

i'm not poetic, i know. i'm just another run of the mill "armchair detective stalker blogger stranger sitting behind a computer blogger" :applause:

BBM
I think that was beautifully said actually :cheers:

If GR reported Jennifer missing to LE on 12/11/2012. He knew he had the cell phone locator option. Why did he wait until 12/12/2012 to search for her cell phone, and why did he not notify LE that he had this ability when he contacted them?

I don't think we have been given a clear answer on that one. Something about it not working until the morning. But yes you are right, even if it wasnt working he was aware he had that app, so why not tell them?

I don't think we have been given a clear answer on that one. Something about it not working until the morning. But yes you are right, even if it wasnt working he was aware he had that app, so why not tell them?

in one of the newer msm articles- it states he found it via GPS...

You know, if GR turns out to be completely innocent, he has to have some traits in common with Dylan Redwine's father (if he turns out to be innocent) in that both seem to find it impossible to say or convey their thoughts in any sort of a believable or appropriate manner, IMO.

No we haven't really had a clear answer - but my question is Why didn't he use it even BEFORE he reported her to LE - so much easier than ringing family in AZ, and friends all over (if that happened)

Ain't that the truth. :rocker::great:

Question-hypothetically speaking, if Jen has been moved recently, wouldn't that kind of rule out certain people? Would LE be watching people in particular? :waitasec:

Well, I Finally Caught Up....Hoping and Praying that LE is "on top of things" and have been constantly watching everyone close to Jennifer (DH & BFF in particular!)

It saddens me that Jennifer's parents live close enough to see ALL the comings and goings (Visits to GR by BFF! :furious:) at their missing daughter's house. I admire them for their daily searching for Jennifer. I am so glad that they did not find her remains like poor Kristi Cornwell's brother did a few years ago in Georgia.

My heart is breaking for Jennifer! Part of me is hoping that the Female remains could actually belong to poor Bethanie Dougherty who has been missing since April 1, 2008. Deep inside I feel like it is Jennifer. Perhaps we will find out tomorrow.

I also think that the children have been victimized because they were told that their sweet mother ran off and left them. Praying that her death will be ruled a homicide and not suicide.

Dear God...Please Give Strength To Jennifer's Parents, Sister and Bless Those Three Innocent Children!

Wow. 32 guests! Come join us!

:seeya:

Hello all! I've been reading the threads from the beginning, following along all of the terrific sleuthing. I'd like to say how much it's appreciated what everyone here has contributed to making it about JENNIFER.

I don't have anything new to add right now, but thought I would just pop in after taking Jillian's advice and say hello to all of you. I look forward (as RB eloquently said) to helping you continue the work.

While it has been a very sad 24 hours, It's my hope that justice will eventually help console those in pain from this terrible tragedy.

Wow. GR posted the article he was quoted on. He is still looking for the limelight. :sigh:

He's posted the article with the video / photo of him waiting to find out the news on identification .. on his own fb page as well. :banghead:

I just had a thought though .. Has anyone suggested the possibility of a jealous female doing this to JR? Perhaps GR not having any knowledge of what happened ... just like he says ? :waitasec:

Wow. 32 guests! Come join us!

Hello all! I've been reading the threads from the beginning, following along all of the terrific sleuthing. I don't have anything new to add right now, but thought I would just pop in after taking Jillian's advice and say hello to all of you. I look forward (as RB eloquently said) to helping you continue the work.

I would like to say how much it's appreciated what everyone here has contributed to making it about JENNIFER. The lack of respect of JR's memory by her husband, as well as making it all about him and his pain, has been difficult and head-scratching to see.

While it has been a very sad 24 hours, It's my hope that justice will eventually help console those in pain from this terrible tragedy.

Hello all! I've been reading the threads from the beginning, following along all of the terrific sleuthing. I don't have anything new to add right now, but thought I would just pop in after taking Jillian's advice and say hello to all of you. I look forward (as RB eloquently said) to helping you continue the work.

I would like to say how much it's appreciated what everyone here has contributed to making it about JENNIFER. The lack of respect of JR's memory by her husband, as well as making it all about him and his pain, has been difficult and head-scratching to see.

:welcome5: JTKirk (or is that Capt Kirk)

My work has given me a profound respect for what humans suffer at the hands of evil, and a particular sensitivity for what its victims endure. During every investigation that I participate in, there is always an invisible observer at my shoulder, whose presence I never forget. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, I am always giving voice to its silent victim.

What must this young girl’s final minutes have been like? Did she cry out while he was repeatedly stabbing her, or keep silent, breathing like a wounded animal, watching for the next glint of a blade? Did her thoughts turn to her parents in those final seconds, when she was overwhelmed by the deepest loneliness she had ever known? Did she experience a dissociative response, the sense of drifting upward and watching her own death as if from above? Or did she sink mercifully into unconsciousness, and feel nothing as her life ebbed away?
http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com/2007/01/between-good-and-evil-by-roger-l.html
Roger L Depue FBI BAU2 Retired

Well, I Finally Caught Up....Hoping and Praying that LE is "on top of things" and have been constantly watching everyone close to Jennifer (DH & BFF in particular!)

It saddens me that Jennifer's parents live close enough to see ALL the comings and goings (Visits to GR by BFF! :furious:) at their missing daughter's house. I admire them for their daily searching for Jennifer. I am so glad that they did not find her remains like poor Kristi Cornwell's brother did a few years ago in Georgia.

My heart is breaking for Jennifer! Part of me is hoping that the Female remains could actually belong to poor Bethanie Dougherty who has been missing since April 1, 2008. Deep inside I feel like it is Jennifer. Perhaps we will find out tomorrow.

I also think that the children have been victimized because they were told that their sweet mother ran off and left them. Praying that her death will be ruled a homicide and not suicide.

Dear God...Please Give Strength To Jennifer's Parents, Sister and Bless Those Three Innocent Children!

:welcome5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member