Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's posted the article with the video / photo of him waiting to find out the news on identification .. on his own fb page as well. :banghead:

I just had a thought though .. Has anyone suggested the possibility of a jealous female doing this to JR? Perhaps GR not having any knowledge of what happened ... just like he says ? :waitasec:

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck, it's probably a duck.. kind of reminds me of Laci's killer. Did some things to make it look like he cared, but not nearly enough!!! IMO...

My work has given me a profound respect for what humans suffer at the hands of evil, and a particular sensitivity for what its victims endure. During every investigation that I participate in, there is always an invisible observer at my shoulder, whose presence I never forget. Regardless of the circumstances of a case, I am always giving voice to its silent victim.

What must this young girl’s final minutes have been like? Did she cry out while he was repeatedly stabbing her, or keep silent, breathing like a wounded animal, watching for the next glint of a blade? Did her thoughts turn to her parents in those final seconds, when she was overwhelmed by the deepest loneliness she had ever known? Did she experience a dissociative response, the sense of drifting upward and watching her own death as if from above? Or did she sink mercifully into unconsciousness, and feel nothing as her life ebbed away?
http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com/2007/01/between-good-and-evil-by-roger-l.html
Roger L Depue FBI BAU2 Retired

This is your blog?

If GR reported Jennifer missing to LE on 12/11/2012. He knew he had the cell phone locator option. Why did he wait until 12/12/2012 to search for her cell phone, and why did he not notify LE that he had this ability when he contacted them?

Because the rock hadn't turned the phone on yet.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck, it's probably a duck.. kind of reminds me of Laci's killer. Did some things to make it look like he cared, but not nearly enough!!! IMO...

BBM
Yep that saying is just so accurate in case. :rubberducky:

I am so sad for Jennifer and her family. My love and prayers go out to them. All of you on here are amazing and although I don't post much I have read each and every one. I think it is truly wonderful to see complete strangers come together have so much compassion and it really restores my faith in humanity and it is so evident here and on the HFJR FB page.

I have an opinion on who I think the perp is and I want him to know that it isn't a website or a FB page that I have based my opinion on it is his own words.

LOL - Yes, the one and only. :rocker:

( Sleepinoz knew that because Spock is an Aussie and they all have the same mind reading abiltiies )
:therethere: sorry SIO blew your cover

Welcome!

( Sleepinoz knew that because Spock is an Aussie and they all have the same mind reading abiltiies )
:therethere: sorry SIO blew your cover

Welcome!

Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons

Just wanted to add my kudos to you all, as well. I don't often post much but I do read everything! I am in awe of the love you all show for complete strangers whether it be amongst ourselves and/or for the missing. Thanks for all you do. :)

I am deeply saddened for Jenn's parents and sister and children. I wasn't at all surprised to hear the news yesterday.

http://www.newschannel34.com/mostpopular/story/Body-Found-in-Pharsalia/bxKUuXynCEeiEzIYoeg1zg.cspx

The Chenango County Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of a woman's body in the Town of Pharsalia.

Police found her off of Center Road Tuesday. The corpse was taken to Syracuse for an autopsy. The husband of a New Berlin woman who has been missing since December says he's spoken with police about the body that was found in Pharsalia. Remy Ramsaran says police paid him a visit last night. He says he was asked to confirm dental and medical records which will be taken to the Medical Examiners Office. The Sheriff's Office is expecting an identification by next Monday. Anyone with information is asked to call the Chenango Sheriff's at 337-1924.

http://www.newschannel34.com/mostpopular/story/Body-Found-in-Pharsalia/bxKUuXynCEeiEzIYoeg1zg.cspx

The Chenango County Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of a woman's body in the Town of Pharsalia.

Police found her off of Center Road Tuesday. The corpse was taken to Syracuse for an autopsy. The husband of a New Berlin woman who has been missing since December says he's spoken with police about the body that was found in Pharsalia. Remy Ramsaran says police paid him a visit last night. He says he was asked to confirm dental and medical records which will be taken to the Medical Examiners Office. The Sheriff's Office is expecting an identification by next Monday. Anyone with information is asked to call the Chenango Sheriff's at 337-1924.

:what: Next Monday?

God, what condition is she in that it is going to take that long? :( It doesn't normally take that long for identification does it? Especially seeing as there are dental records and possibly foot surgery?

:what: Next Monday?

God, what condition is she in that it is going to take that long? :( It doesn't normally take that long for identification does it? Especially seeing as there are dental records and possibly foot surgery?

It may just be the reporter, CC is saying tomorrow - so lets hope she is correct for once.

Really? why so long? 4-5 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member