Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have no words for what I've read. Well I do but not printable. I am flat out horrified at GR's behaviour, at the way LNM are acting. Even if he is innocent, this has been a disgraceful episode.

Goodnight everyone :seeya:

Night! I will be off soon as well. I will catch up in the morning. Don't see much happening until Monday though. I am going to assume there will an official ID, but as has been with this case no further info.
I am good with whatever little info LE want to give us if it means getting the perp!:jail:

http://www.newschannel34.com/mostpopular/story/Body-Found-in-Pharsalia/bxKUuXynCEeiEzIYoeg1zg.cspx

The Chenango County Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of a woman's body in the Town of Pharsalia.

Police found her off of Center Road Tuesday. The corpse was taken to Syracuse for an autopsy. The husband of a New Berlin woman who has been missing since December says he's spoken with police about the body that was found in Pharsalia. Remy Ramsaran says police paid him a visit last night. He says he was asked to confirm dental and medical records which will be taken to the Medical Examiners Office. The Sheriff's Office is expecting an identification by next Monday. Anyone with information is asked to call the Chenango Sheriff's at 337-1924.

Wouldn't that just be the "official" statement of release of the identity? In some cases it seems like they wait to let the frenzy calm down of finding the body, investigative purposes and COD.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck, it's probably a duck.. kind of reminds me of Laci's killer. Did some things to make it look like he cared, but not nearly enough!!! IMO...

IMO, knowing what we do about the affair/tryst, and he knowing that people know, his staged efforts to look as if he cares are, imo, not only over the top but are glaringly insincere.....

Because the rock hadn't turned the phone on yet.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

yep - you're right - and must have taken that rock a good long while to muster up enough effort in order to press down long enough on the power button in order to eventually turn the phone on........must have been a *really determined and single-minded rock! :waitasec:

Sure don't have determined rocks like that in Missouri!

“We are going to be getting information from the autopsy, and we’re waiting for forensic information on other aspects of the case,” the prosecutor said.

Tick tock, tick tock..

Oh man I really love Joe. I was pulling out parts to quote but it ended up being most of the second half of the article. Here goes...

When asked by The Daily Star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, Ganesh Ramsaran stated: “I can guarantee that’s what did it.”

Yep, that's what did it. Those darn relatives, judging a man just for a casual tryst on occasion when his wife shows up missing. The very nerve.

Ganesh Ramsaran also claimed his sister-in-law and mother-in-law have been “brainwashed by those internet predators” involved in running the Help Find Jennifer Ramsaran page.

“These internet predators are evil,” said Ganesh Ramsaran, an IBM project manager. He added: “According to these *advertiser censored* people, I’m the devil incarnate.”

I don't want to nitpick, but 'predators' seems a little strong. Especially given the connotations with sexual acts. I'll take armchair detective, or even 'obsessed', to a point, but predator?

“I’ve been totally open and honest with you from the beginning, and you’ve treated me like some nitwit,” he said.

no comment.

A woman who had been assisting him in what he says was the search for his wife, Cynthia Caron, said last week that Ganesh Ramsaran went to the Norwich YMCA on the day his wife vanished, and later got a ride home from his female running companion. Caron, who is involved in a New Hamphire group that is registered as a charity and aids the family of missing people, claimed Ramsaran’s sexual involvement with the woman was a one-time fling that never bloomed into an affair.

BBM

He also said then there had been “a sighting of Jennifer” last week, but declined to provide details of precisely where or when she was supposedly spotted. He said in that interview he was still optimistic she would be found alive.

I don't remember seeing this mentioned before, does anyone else?

I love Joe Mahoney :blowkiss:

Me too :) I think GR has had more interviews since the body was found then in the entire time JR was missing, I wonder why that is? Interesting that he is now saying that someone saw JR last week, makes me wonder about the details of the sighting.

He also said then there had been “a sighting of Jennifer” last week, but declined to provide details of precisely where or when she was supposedly spotted. He said in that interview he was still optimistic she would be found alive.

I somehow don't think this would be the first we'd hear if this. A sighting would have been HUGE & CC would have been screaming from the rooftops.

I also wanted to add it was nice to see an interview that included a quote where you could see that someone had tremendous love for "Jenny"-that was the first time I'd heard that nickname used. Made my eyes tear up. Her poor sister...at least she was able to show us this morning her life for her sister & we aren't just seeing his lack if compassion. Hugs to Jennifers family!

I don't remember seeing this mentioned before, does anyone else?

Oh boy...

Got me thinking...

Is this part of the defense - see, she was just alive last week!

It also correlates to what others have mentioned here that during searches, her body wasn't found, suggesting maybe it was newly put there.

I'm not sure I'm making sense but it's working itself out in my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip