Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say the body was maybe too well hidden. So it was moved to be found.
For what reasons you ask?
So the case has some closure and hopefully a little less attention on some.
And then we have the "insurance policy" which has come to light recently. It's awful hard to collect on a policy without a proof of death I believe.

I was interested to see Joe bringing up the subject of life insurance in the article here:http://m.thedailystar.com/thedailystar/pm_112947/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=6TBEJ00K

I think he might have see the site I was looking at the other day. If you scroll down to page 12, there is an option to insure a spouse for $200,000. I hope Jennifer did have that level of insurance. Her children deserve every penny they can get, although it will be no consolation for them. I'm sure their Mom would be smiling somewhere though, if she could do that last one thing for them.
http://www-01.ibm.com/employment/us/benefits/2013_Benefits_Brochure.pdf

You are beyond amazing......thank you so much for what you are doing!

OK ...running short of sleep, drained of tears, my eyeballs, brain and heart have been permamently damaged by the level of unprofessionalism I've seen of some parties and outright outrageous levels as to which a certain person has been stooping to cover their "arse", so my sense of humor has been somewhat warped to a certain level as well....

.....and I have to admit that one of the first thoughts that came to mind as I began to read your (most excellent post) was, (and please forgive me).........

......... are we going to hear next that the cat did it and was so overcome with guilt that *it commited suicide? :what:

:silly:

AHA!!!

The old "The Cat Did It!" Excuse!...:cat:

"Ganesh Ramsaran also characterized himself as being always truthful.

“It serves no purpose to ever lie,” he said. “I teach the kids: No matter what, tell the truth.”

:waitasec: :banghead: :furious:

How can anyone take him serious at this point? He's worse than Biden!
I believe he's about to hit the wall and I hope there are cameras there to catch it.

I've been thinking, that with the body so "In plain sight" and not far off the road, that it has been likely moved recently. Thinking on that, we here on WS over the last week had been talking alot out searching and the fact that we thought the body was close to the residence and somewhere he could keep an eye out on it.. was she moved to an area already considered searched or moved so she would be found.. I hope the team up in Syracuse can tell if she's been moved post death, or how long she's been deceased.

And now, the supposed "sighting last week"...

Is all this to hide the true place where she'd been and also to create a "doubt" defense for later on? I had heard she was "well preserved" but now with all the time to identify her, that can not be the case. If she was "well preserved" there would be no way with all the wildlife out there that it could be the case (thinking freezer).. then taken out there and dumped to deflect all the accusations on GR.

Else, PE is using the ID as a stalling tactic, waiting on autopsy results prior to an arrest.

Thinking out loud.
CONGRATULATIONS! ORR!!!!!

:baby: :baby: :baby:

Please give your Little ORR a snuggle for me! :sunshine:

Thanks all on the Perry Mason scenario. If my Grandma were still here -- she would have told me all about that episode -- she loved that show... <smile>

I guess what I was getting at -- when LD/CC posted that info -- whether it was on WS or FB -- she made it sound like <at least to me> that 'we' did not know all the info and that there was info/details of the case being kept under wraps by LE <as it should be>.

Now -- was she seeding the Perry Mason thoughts in our head or was it something that was fed to her from her 'reliable sources' and that she was duped to believe and had to post for all to see? Credibility went out the window quite a while ago!

:what: Next Monday?

God, what condition is she in that it is going to take that long? :( It doesn't normally take that long for identification does it? Especially seeing as there are dental records and possibly foot surgery?

Frozen solid and they wait till she has thawed before starting any tests.

I've been thinking, that with the body so "In plain sight" and not far off the road, that it has been likely moved recently. Thinking on that, we here on WS over the last week had been talking alot out searching and the fact that we thought the body was close to the residence and somewhere he could keep an eye out on it.. was she moved to an area already considered searched or moved so she would be found.. I hope the team up in Syracuse can tell if she's been moved post death, or how long she's been deceased.

Is all this to hide the true place where she'd been and also to create a "doubt" defense for later on? I had heard she was "well preserved" but now with all the time to identify her, that can not be the case. If she was "well preserved" there would be no way with all the wildlife out there that it could be the case (thinking freezer).. then taken out there and dumped to deflect all the accusations on GR.

Else, PE is using the ID as a stalling tactic, waiting on autopsy results prior to an arrest.

Thinking out loud.

Yesterday I mentioned that a friend of mine works with the person who found JR. Although he isn't supposed to say anything due to the investigation, he did say that he knew it was JR, the body looked just like the photos he'd seen in flyers; also that he didn't feel she had been there long because he would have noticed earlier and also she didn't look like she'd been out in the elements since December (fairly well preserved). He also said there were many animal tracks surrounding her (awful to think about). So, if a complete stranger could tell who it was just from a picture he had seen, it makes sense that LE would tell next of kin.

Then we learned that the next of kin was informed last Tuesday night that it was her but obviously that wouldn't be announced to the public until the "official" autopsy results identified her. That makes sense to me. However, if next of kin was told, why would GR do that interview the next morning, looking out the window, saying he hoped it wasn't her. He already knew it was! He should have denied the media's requests (I'm assuming they contacted him but it could have been the other way around??) and started thinking about how to tell the kids, how to deal with his own grief, etc. If it were me, I would have had my parents come over for comfort, for assistance, for strength, and to be there in the morning when my children awoke. I don't get it...:waitasec:

Thinking out loud.
All great points... ORR...

I, too, was thinking freezer as a possible storage location...

Are there refrigerated storage facilities in the area for hunters with large game ?

Just some thoughts...

I think what would be interesting to know is if there's insurance in addition to his employers insurance. Having a friend that works at IBM I know they allow you to insure your spouse. But it's not much more than funeral costs & a month of bills. However, my thought is if he only had that insurance-would he really have hesitated when asked the question? Would Mr Mahoney really have caught him that off guard? I'd think if that were the only insurance he had his natural response would have been that his employer provided one & he'd had it since he was employed, doesn't everyone? (A little more non-chalant) unless of course you have your hand in the cookie jar, then you're busted & aren't sure what to say.....

Thanks all on the Perry Mason scenario. If my Grandma were still here -- she would have told me all about that episode -- she loved that show... <smile>

I guess what I was getting at -- when LD/CC posted that info -- whether it was on WS or FB -- she made it sound like <at least to me> that 'we' did not know all the info and that there was info/details of the case being kept under wraps by LE <as it should be>.

Now -- was she seeding the Perry Mason thoughts in our head or was it something that was fed to her from her 'reliable sources' and that she was duped to believe and had to post for all to see? Credibility went out the window quite a while ago!

IMO, LD/CC believes that Remy is not involved hence her personal stance on defending/protecting him. Remy probably did a good job via the phone, conveying all these facts and/or random details to which she probably did think that Jenn left.

The whole thing was very elusive, always. Nothing definitive but enough to make us wonder. Or that was their attempt. We haven't done a whole lot of wondering.

With all the mud slinging, it would have went over better if the "secrets" were put out there.

It blows my mind how he can say "always tell the truth" in the same article where he speaks of a "tryst" that Jennifer DID NOT KNOW ABOUT.

'Yes it is, IHAVENOCLUE, and wish I could take credit for it but it is a snipet from Roger L Depue's book Good & Evil. Depue speaks from the heart and experienced a lot of tragedy & triumphs/good & evil over his 6 decades of life. RLD's wife died of cancer. He dropped out of LE and went on a journey seeking answers as to why the good are taken away while the evil are allowed to continue..

http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Roger_L._Depue

Dr. Depue, one of the pioneers of the FBI's Behavior Science Unit, was first assigned there in 1974 as a Supervisory Special Agent. He served as an instructor and researcher until his promotion to the position of Chief of Behavioral Sciences in 1980, a post he held until his retirement from the FBI in 1989.
His research led him to coin the term "leakage", which basically means that one's fantasies consciously or subconsciously tend to leak out. It also allows offender profilers to obtain information on a criminal's motivation.

Dr. Depue sounds like a fascinating and inspirational man!

Thank you!

:seeya:

It blows my mind how he can say "always tell the truth" in the same article where he speaks of a "tryst" that Jennifer DID NOT KNOW ABOUT.

Well, you know, she never asked him specifically if he was having sex with her friend, so he did not lie...I guess that is what his brain tells him...

All great points... ORR...

I, too, was thinking freezer as a possible storage location...

Are there refrigerated storage facilities in the area for hunters with large game ?

Just some thoughts...

She could have been placed in a pond or creek...some ponds are frozen now, but because creeks have running water, they are not frozen. Water would be very cold.

Ahhh Thank you ! Good info-optional meaning paid for every pay check. I wonder if this is also something that can be enrolled in/changed/updated during yearly open enrollment or if you need a change of life circumstance. :waitasec:

I only skimmed the document, looking for what I was looking for, but I'm quite good at spotting things and I don't think that info was in there (could be wrong).

An employee would almost certainly know, or be able to find out. I don't know any, sadly. I'll have another look around, see what I can find.

“We are going to be getting information from the autopsy, and we’re waiting for forensic information on other aspects of the case,” the prosecutor said.

Tick tock, tick tock..

And they have to feel the way we all do or the da wouldn't be involved with a suicide case never has been in all the years I've lived here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip