Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, although it is not on any media nor has LE confirmed. I guess it's okay for them to confirm but not any of Jennifer's family:waitasec:

Control issues ... have to be first always .... run to FB and tell everyone. While Jen's family are doing the normal thing .... grieving.

:(

Snipped

On a Facebook page – Jennifer L. Ramsaran Missing Person – administered by her husband, Remy Ramsaran posted the following this afternoon: “I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer...

...I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services such as Hayes Printing in Norwich NY, St. Bartholomew’s Church in Norwich NY, CBS Outdoors Billboard, and the entire staff at LostNMissing Inc. who worked many hours voluntarily and provided support to me and my children, awareness and non-stop searching for Jennifer..."

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...nd-in-Pharsalia-Tuesday-was-Jennifer-Ramsaran

Hmm...Non-stop searching for Jennifer. Private searches?

Snipped

“We don’t have the autopsy results yet and until we get those back I really can’t speculate,” said Cutting on whether or not he suspected foul play. “They haven’t given us a cause of death yet.”

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...d-in-Pharsalia-Tuesday-was-Jennifer-Ramsaran/

A mother of three, Ramsaran was last seen by her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, who contacted The Evening Sun shortly before 2:30 p.m. with the news of the confirmation.

HE CONTACTED the media? Ok what gives here? Seriously, like it was pointed out earlier-this guy has had more contact with the media in the past 24 hours than in the past 11 weeks! Wouldn't LE take care of this? Why not worry about your children & grieving instead? Nevermind I know why....errrr :furious::furious:

Snipped

On a Facebook page – Jennifer L. Ramsaran Missing Person – administered by her husband, Remy Ramsaran posted the following this afternoon: “I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer...

...I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services such as Hayes Printing in Norwich NY, St. Bartholomew’s Church in Norwich NY, CBS Outdoors Billboard, and the entire staff at LostNMissing Inc. who worked many hours voluntarily and provided support to me and my children, awareness and non-stop searching for Jennifer..."

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...nd-in-Pharsalia-Tuesday-was-Jennifer-Ramsaran

Hmm...Non-stop searching for Jennifer. Private searches?

Is this guy serious???? Yeh from NH!

A mother of three, Ramsaran was last seen by her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, who contacted The Evening Sun shortly before 2:30 p.m. with the news of the confirmation.

HE CONTACTED the media? Ok what gives here? Seriously, like it was pointed out earlier-this guy has had more contact with the media in the past 24 hours than in the past 11 weeks! Wouldn't LE take care of this? Why not worry about your children & grieving instead? Nevermind I know why....errrr :furious::furious:

Wonder if he'll use his one phone call to notify the press? :jail:

thinking the funeral should be interesting... her followers and his followers all in one place at the same time. who will speak? him and her parents or sibling? or maybe her BFF! how long until they CAN have a funeral? does the body have to be released to have one?

She is certainly "all in" re: defending GR.

I get the feeling someone is monitoring the media and websites(notice how quick that response was after the article appeared) Any scenario that makes his alibi less than airtight is summarily shot down.

Could it be that the alibi isn't so strong after all?[there just need and ID./QUOTE]

My bet is we will have an arrest soon.

thinking the funeral should be interesting... her followers and his followers all in one place at the same time. who will speak? him and her parents or sibling? or maybe her BFF! how long until they CAN have a funeral? does the body have to be released to have one?

It will be telling who they release Jennifer to. Her husband or her Parents?

I think it is entirely inappropriate that the first confirmation of Jennifer being found also contains a perfect PR list of businesses thanked, who helped. This isn't the first instance of inappropriate 'media communications' I've seen in this case, either.

I bet those businesses are cringing. No way did they ask for that. Someone is so deeply out of their depth here, they really should just swim for the shore.

For Jennifer's Mom and Dad and children and all who love her, I am so sorry for your loss. So sorry. Hands across the ocean to you.

I don't know guys. Without a crime scene, I think it will be hard to pin it on someone, unless there is clear evidence found on Jennifer. :sigh:

What in the wide world of sports is going on here? I'm with you Caring, dumbfounded HE contacted the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc