Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

Chenango County Medical Examiner David Hochman said Ramsaran was found naked, and that it appeared her body had rolled down a small embankment on private property off Center Road.

"It's not a well-traveled road," Hochman said.

Hochman said there were no visible signs of foul play, and there were no personal belongings found near the body.

Her body was found approximately 10 feet off the road. It was likely the body was covered in snow, then buried by a passing plow this winter. When the snow began to melt, her body came into view.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y

Just wanted to point out that it is highly unusual for a suicide to strip naked, even when they drown themselves. Some very high profile 'faking' suicides have been solved, simply because the fakers left clothes folded neatly on a beach or something, and that's such a red flag.

I have limited internet access right now -- but wow, the confirmation of Jen -- FINALLY! And how WS site has again lit up with posts... I bet GR called The Evening Sun paper b/c that is his 'paper of choice' and he wanted them to have the story first. I cannot see from here who posted first timewise -- The DS paper or The ES paper. Do you think he'd call his friend Mr. Mahoney with the final outcome? Nope! And like others have pointed out in other instances -- he's giving the answers and stories before they are asked. It's almost like he's playing the game Jeopardy... hmmmm.....

Re: my suicide faking post. I know I should have posted links, and I could find them easily, honestly.

But I chose not to. It is just ridiculous having to entertain such ideas. Jennifer didn't leave her children, suicide or otherwise. Someone ripped her away from them.

What about the blood in the van???? Naked body found next to road certainly sounds like foul play to me. Jennifer will be released to her husband, unless there is an arrest.

I don't mean to get insensitive here but recalling the "fold up seat" mentioned before. That is in the back correct. There are certain things a body does after
death that could get messy right? I'm thinking what if this was a death by poison or suffocation & the perp put her in the back & such events occurred. Meanwhile they cleaned up most other things but forgot the part under the seat. Ehhh I'm really hesitating even saying this....

Thank you to everyone involved with finding Jennifer who did more than pray.

I'd say more but it would probably get me in trouble.

Just caught up - I really have no words for that man (and it's very rare I have nothing to say).

<modsnip>

Re: my suicide faking post. I know I should have posted links, and I could find them easily, honestly.

But I chose not to. It is just ridiculous having to entertain such ideas. Jennifer didn't leave her children, suicide or otherwise. Someone ripped her away from them.

Zwiebel,

Glad you're here. I've read some of your well thought out posts on other threads that I skimmed (Bob, McStays.)

Wish you were here from the beginning! :blushing:

OT but relevant. Guy charged with murdering his wife. They don't even have the body, but lots of similar elements to jens case. Car found with purse inside. But this is what got me. What is this the latest excuse husbands are using these days? Blame the victim?

<snip>
According to police, Jeffery Trevino called Sunday to report that he hadn't heard from his wife since Friday morning, when she went to run errands. He told officers she was going through a "mid-life crisis" and had been leaving for up to three days at a time and lying about where she was staying.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/2...-wife-after-blood-traces-found/#ixzz2MEZ8JFI4

I have limited internet access right now -- but wow, the confirmation of Jen -- FINALLY! And how WS site has again lit up with posts... I bet GR called The Evening Sun paper b/c that is his 'paper of choice' and he wanted them to have the story first. I cannot see from here who posted first timewise -- The DS paper or The ES paper. Do you think he'd call his friend Mr. Mahoney with the final outcome? Nope! And like others have pointed out in other instances -- he's giving the answers and stories before they are asked. It's almost like he's playing the game Jeopardy... hmmmm.....

I'll take "Where did I hide JR for $1000" Alex

Just caught up - I really have no words for that man (and it's very rare I have nothing to say).

<modsnip>

<modsnip>I have just caught up (damn time difference!)
So in the last day or so GR has been doing more interviews, posting continually all over the net, his main focus being targetting the daily star for their
'untruthful" article, posting his video interview anywhere and everywhere.
Now it's confirmed he calls the media to let them know and then posts thanking all businesses involved in the search (he posted that as if it's all over now, thanks everyone :what:)
Are these the actions of an innocent and loving man??? :waitasec:

You are so right!

:please: let there be an arrest before Jen has to suffer any more indignities from the front row of her funeral. Please let this precious woman rest in peace!

jmo

Justice for Jennifer!

:please:

I'm very confused by some of these articles. They say she was rolled down the snow bank. There was no signs of foul play? Is this just a stall tactic by LE until they get all their ducks in a row?:rubberducky::rubberducky::rubberducky:

I think, after today, it's going to be a 'silent spring' for some people. Did someone in this case say they would never hire an attorney?

I only bet in limes or lemons (long story), but anyone willing to be me five limes against five lemons an attorney is going to appear very soon?

I'm very confused by some of these articles. They say she was rolled down the snow bank. There was no signs of foul play? Is this just a stall tactic by LE until they get all their ducks in a row?:rubberducky::rubberducky::rubberducky:

Possibly, while awaiting other forensic results.

Snipped

&#8220;We are going to be getting information from the autopsy, and we&#8217;re waiting for forensic information on other aspects of the case,&#8221; the prosecutor said.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1837420511/Missing-womans-sister-We-miss-you#sthash.SYu4uEm7.dpuf

I'm so sad to read confirmation that Jennifer has been found. :(

May justice be swift and harsh for her killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip