Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 4 weeks ago there was very little snow or piles in this area. I travel these same roads several times every week and notice these things. I'm still not buying the fact the body had been there for 2.5 months.

You're not the only one.

Hoping to see "Arrest" very soon in thread title.

Mikkisdad is hoping also. :jail:

I don't think he can take listening to GR again :banghead:

And this house isn't going to clean itself. :floorlaugh:

Justice is coming!!!!!

moo

Actually, he just gave a live interview on the 6 oclock news with WBNG. The video link is probably not posted yet because it aired less than an hour ago.

http://www.wbng.com/

He said that he doesn't just want justice, he wants vegence. Wow.

What grieving spouse gives live interviews less than 3 hours after his wifes body is ID'd. I'm scratching my bald head over this one.

Oh dear lord.... :puke:

Anyone local knows that Pharsalia hold more snow than most places in the county. I tried to drive up Center Rd this morning and turned around after about 1/4 mile because of the icy conditions.

That might work also the other side. I mean the perp might move Jen's body to Pharsalia, hoping that everyone, LE included would think she was there all the time, but covered by snow.

And by the way, what a weird coincidence, that she was found immediately after we had brainstormed here about the possible places certain someone could have hid her.

I'd like to hear how many hrs GR was actually looking for his missing wife. He never talked about looking for her other than finding the phone. Which btw today I had no service at the location where the phone was found.

I'd like to hear how many hrs GR was actually looking for his missing wife. He never talked about looking for her other than finding the phone. Which btw today I had no service at the location where the phone was found.

Me either. I lose cell service around the CR 44 and don't get it back till around Cortlandville.

Wow. No emotion.

I cannot imagine talking to ANYONE except family... I cannot believe he's doing interviews.

I don't have the words.

Lemons. All in.

There was no snow on the ground when she went missing. It probably snowed about a week after she went missing, and there has been some amount of snow on the ground since then, more or less.
One thing to keep in mind is that Pharsalia (the area where she was found) is in Chenango County's "snowbelt". When there is little or no snow in other areas, there is often substantially more snow in the area that she was found.

Piperdog, thanx for this info. This is why locals/verified locals participation is very valuable when sleuthing crimes in other geographical areas of the country.
Locals are familiar with the culture, topography, weather, etc., and many are friends or family members of the victim.. They are the eyes and ears for us nonlocals and are greatly appreciated..

With that said, being from the North GA mountains. The snowfall in our area is minimal except in higher elevations compared to northern states. Snowplows in GA are seldom used except for main thoroughfares.

There was an earlier discussion about whether the body had been relocated. Now that it has been verified that she was under a bank of snow as a result of snowplowing.

It would be reasonable to conclude that she was in the location all along, imo. It would also be reasonable to conclude that other evidence; purse, clothes, etc., may also be beneath the snow on the road side and area where the remains were located. The remains would be exposed long before these items due to the heat generated & animal activity. When carbon is oxidized to CO2 during decomposition, a great deal of energy is released as heat..

Imo, future searches should focus on this area..

Wow. No emotion.

I cannot imagine talking to ANYONE except family... I cannot believe he's doing interviews.

I don't have the words.

Lemons. All in.

I can't either! Wow. I can't help but notice how he starts to get choked up at the end, and the reporter says .. thanks, and cuts the interview short .. and GR stops "sobbing" and looks at the camera. :banghead: If that's not faked, I must have no idea what is.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body-of-missing-person-Jennifer-Ramsaran-identified-193930381.html?vid=a

Is it possible that she was in the area she was found the whole time, but due to melting snow, rain run off etc that her body (in msm terms) "rolled" to where it was found?

It would be pretty ballsy for someone to move her so long after she vanished. Assuming that someone didn't have any assistance that is...

What ever happened to private grieving? What possible reason would there be for giving TV interviews at this moment? Why does the world have to be in on this private moment? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to close the door and be alone with your family and let the authorities deal with the media and the disemination of facts and questions.

Maybe the perp is ES's estranged husband who was enraged by the affair and wanted to punish GR. Hows that for outside the box.

What ever happened to private grieving? What possible reason would there be for giving TV interviews at this moment? Why does the world have to be in on this private moment? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to close the door and be alone with your family and let the authorities deal with the media and the disemination of facts and questions.

Maybe the perp is ES's estranged husband who was enraged by the affair and wanted to punish GR. Hows that for outside the box.

BBM - Precisely! And wouldn't you think that if he is in fact involved in this, that he would keep the press away so that it at least looked like he was grieving??? :what: He never ceases to surprise me.

Actually, he just gave a live interview on the 6 oclock news with WBNG. The video link is probably not posted yet because it aired less than an hour ago.

http://www.wbng.com/

He said that he doesn't just want justice, he wants vegence. Wow.

What grieving spouse gives live interviews less than 3 hours after his wifes body is ID'd. I'm scratching my bald head over this one.

Piper, I know your intent wasn't to make me laugh but I just had a good hearty laugh over the scratching your bald head. I needed that!!!!!!!

LOL - who does the things he does???????????????

BBM - Precisely! And wouldn't you think that if he is in fact involved in this, that he would keep the press away so that it at least looked like he was grieving??? :what: He never ceases to surprise me.

Where are the children? Are they with him sitting by watching these blurb fests or what?

The video interview...

A very impulsive act to consent to be interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche