Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably setting up the first "Reality Show" filmed in a jail cell...

"GR in DA Big House"....:jail:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You guys are killing me tonight.

I can't!!!!!!!! I wish we could all sit around and drink and just laugh our butts off at this creep!

I wanna pull a Mahoney on CC....... I have some questions!

Actually, he just gave a live interview on the 6 oclock news with WBNG. The video link is probably not posted yet because it aired less than an hour ago.

http://www.wbng.com/

He said that he doesn't just want justice, he wants vegence. Wow.

What grieving spouse gives live interviews less than 3 hours after his wifes body is ID'd. I'm scratching my bald head over this one.

I almost hate to say this for fear it will sound inappropriate, but his words and behavior in this interview seemed so completely fake that I actually laughed when he looked at the camera at the end. I saw no sincerity whatsoever.

Piper, I know your intent wasn't to make me laugh but I just had a good hearty laugh over the scratching your bald head. I needed that!!!!!!!

LOL - who does the things he does???????????????

Drew Peterson comes to mind..

I almost hate to say this for fear it will sound inappropriate, but his words and behavior in this interview seemed so completely fake that I actually laughed when he looked at the camera at the end. I saw no sincerity whatsoever.

Perhaps, he had to clear up making vengeance his focus in that interview because in this very brief phone clip, he says his focus is the children:

http://videos.opposingviews.com/news/64033905

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You guys are killing me tonight.

I can't!!!!!!!! I wish we could all sit around and drink and just laugh our butts off at this creep!

I wanna pull a Mahoney on CC....... I have some questions!

me too! Mr Fringles is useless (which is probably for the best as if we were both this obsessed then there'd be nobody to make the tea in the mornings) and I wish we could all be screaming at the videos together. With everyones beverage of choice.

I'm no body language expert but the way he looks down and to his left repeatedly looks weird to me.

more limes, more limes! I'll need them for the vodka anyway.

Whether involvement or not, at this point, he ought to seek an attorney's advice.

These last 2 "interviews" are impulsive moves.

No apples, please.

Scott Peterson was pretty bold and cool when he sat for his TV interview, even ignored his phone ringing, while his pregnant wife was missing.

Is it possible that she was in the area she was found the whole time, but due to melting snow, rain run off etc that her body (in msm terms) "rolled" to where it was found?

It would be pretty ballsy for someone to move her so long after she vanished. Assuming that someone didn't have any assistance that is...

Just one problem the snowpack has been building the past four weeks not really dwindling like it does in the valleys.

Attachments

• Center Road.jpg
    Center Road.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Center Road_2.jpg
    Center Road_2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 42

I thought the same thing...my hubby had me tape it for him to watch when he came in from the barn, because he wanted to see what GR would have to offer tonight. I missed that he stopped sobbing until I watched it again with him. So at 2:00 he is notified the body is wife (although FB page started to change to a memorial this morning). And at 2:30 he is calling the media and is inviting them into his home? At least he had 11 weeks to prep for his performance. I wonder if he took acting lessons during that time, actually judging by his performance, no.

I can't either! Wow. I can't help but notice how he starts to get choked up at the end, and the reporter says .. thanks, and cuts the interview short .. and GR stops "sobbing" and looks at the camera. :banghead: If that's not faked, I must have no idea what is.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body-of-missing-person-Jennifer-Ramsaran-identified-193930381.html?vid=a

I noticed that too! Also that there was very little "emotion", no "passion" in his voice - "vengence" was mentioned in the same tones as the rest of the interview.....twice.......

.....looked like a bad audition......:twocents:

I can't either! Wow. I can't help but notice how he starts to get choked up at the end, and the reporter says .. thanks, and cuts the interview short .. and GR stops "sobbing" and looks at the camera. :banghead: If that's not faked, I must have no idea what is.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body-of-missing-person-Jennifer-Ramsaran-identified-193930381.html?vid=a

Seems to be a lot more of the same, doesn't it? I, I, I, I, I....has he forgotten there are children in that home without a mother? What is with having all the lights out and the entire home dark? Curious-er & curious-er, watching him is like a true life Alice in Wonderland Episode.

He's acting more like a coach who lost a game rather than a grieving husband.

The vid was shot at the intersection of Fred Stewart and Center rd.
She was found over a 4' or bank not even outside the bank created by the plow.

Thanks for that. So Jennifer was basically just dumped on the side of the road. No attempt to cover her whatsoever?.

I'm with you! I watched it with sound the first time, (and caught the "start-to-blubber-stop&stare") - I agree - no sincerity - more like; "did you get that?") - then just listened to it w/o looking........no inflection in his voice whatsoever, no passion, no emotion......just a badly written script.....with a very bad actor.....wannabe :abnormal:

Just one problem the snowpack has been building the past four weeks not really dwindling like it does in the valleys.

Ah, o.k. I really need to get to the northern hemisphere and see some snow.

So, really, it looks like she was placed there very recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche