Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

Chenango County Medical Examiner David Hochman said Ramsaran was found naked, and that it appeared her body had rolled down a small embankment on private property off Center Road.

"It's not a well-traveled road," Hochman said.

Hochman said there were no visible signs of foul play, and there were no personal belongings found near the body.

Her body was found approximately 10 feet off the road. It was likely the body was covered in snow, then buried by a passing plow this winter. When the snow began to melt, her body came into view.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y

.....hmmmmm "had rolled", or "had been rolled"?

I am a little confused about a couple of things maybe some local folks can answer. Was there significant snowfall in December and January for the body to be hidden? My daughter is in Binghamton and there was very little snow there until late January. It wasn't even that cold. So are they saying her body moved on its own? Rolling down a hill out of the woods? Or out of a snowbank by the road? Or that it just melted out? It just doesn't seem like snow enters the equation until over a month after she went missing.

I am a little confused about a couple of things maybe some local folks can answer. Was there significant snowfall in December and January for the body to be hidden? My daughter is in Binghamton and there was very little snow there until late January. It wasn't even that cold. So are they saying her body moved on its own? Rolling down a hill out of the woods? Or out of a snowbank by the road? Or that it just melted out? It just doesn't seem like snow enters the equation until over a month after she went missing.

There was no snow on the ground when she went missing. It probably snowed about a week after she went missing, and there has been some amount of snow on the ground since then, more or less.
One thing to keep in mind is that Pharsalia (the area where she was found) is in Chenango County's "snowbelt". When there is little or no snow in other areas, there is often substantially more snow in the area that she was found.

There was no snow on the ground when she went missing. It probably snowed about a week after she went missing, and there has been some amount of snow on the ground since then, more or less.
One thing to keep in mind is that Pharsalia (the area where she was found) is in Chenango County's "snowbelt". When there is little or no snow in other areas, there is often substantially more snow in the area that she was found.

I went that way today and you are so right about the snow belt! I was surprised at the amount of snow there today. My heart is so broken over this and i sure hope there is an arrest real soon, don't no how much more of this with GR's stories we all can take.

Body Identified as Missing South New Berlin Woman

http://www.wicz.com/news2005/viewarticle.asp?a=26953

(10% rule)

"After the call a distraught Remy Ramsaran felt he could no longer go on camera"

...Which wife is he "grieving over", I wonder? The wife he last saw on December 11th or the wife he knew 6 months ago "before she changed"? Are the tears for the wife he knew before his affair or the wife who knew about his affair???? Just wondering?

Is this widely known? IOW would a murderer maybe place a body there thinking the snow would hide it for a significant time?

All good questions. Regarding the snow:
Her body was found approximately 10 feet off the road. It was likely the body was covered in snow, then buried by a passing plow this winter. When the snow began to melt, her body came into view.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body-of-missing-person-Jennifer-Ramsaran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y

I have faith in LE in this case. I think they've been *unintentionally* helped so much by a couple of people in the investigation that they'll stay quiet - so they don't jeopardize any last nuggets of information they might be gifted with (before the lawyering up begins.)

"After the call a distraught Remy Ramsaran felt he could no longer go on camera"

...Which wife is he "grieving over", I wonder? The wife he last saw on December 11th or the wife he knew 6 months ago "before she changed"? Are the tears for the wife he knew before his affair or the wife who knew about his affair???? Just wondering?

:pinocchio:

I wasn't sure what call this was...then I saw-

"Remy Ramsaran was preparing to give Fox 40 an update on his wife's search at his South New Berlin home this afternoon when he got the call from police at two o'clock that his wife had been identified.

After the call a distraught Remy Ramsaran felt he could no longer go on camera but wanted to thank the community for it's support during his wife's disappearance, and say that Jennifer would always be loved."

I find this interesting since all the other sources stated that HE CALLED THEM!?!?! Yeh "distraught" alright.

I think, after today, it's going to be a 'silent spring' for some people. Did someone in this case say they would never hire an attorney?

I only bet in limes or lemons (long story), but anyone willing to be me five limes against five lemons an attorney is going to appear very soon?

I wouldn't bet against you but I'll raise the 'for attorney' side to ten limes.

Hurts my heart so much to see the term "Located Deceased" associated with Jen's thread........

...............but have decided to focus on the {{{Located}}} part, after all, that was what everyone who truly loved Jen worked so tirelessly to accomplish - and because of this we can now work towards yet another goal......{{Justice}}}}}

So proud to know you all...........

An interesting turn of events: GR was unable to complete a video interview with News 40 after hearing from LE that the body was definitely his wife but then provided an interview to News channel 34. Humm...

I wasn't sure what call this was...then I saw-

"Remy Ramsaran was preparing to give Fox 40 an update on his wife's search at his South New Berlin home this afternoon when he got the call from police at two o'clock that his wife had been identified.

After the call a distraught Remy Ramsaran felt he could no longer go on camera but wanted to thank the community for it's support during his wife's disappearance, and say that Jennifer would always be loved."

I find this interesting since all the other sources stated that HE CALLED THEM!?!?! Yeh "distraught" alright.

Actually, he just gave a live interview on the 6 oclock news with WBNG. The video link is probably not posted yet because it aired less than an hour ago.

http://www.wbng.com/

He said that he doesn't just want justice, he wants vegence. Wow.

What grieving spouse gives live interviews less than 3 hours after his wifes body is ID'd. I'm scratching my bald head over this one.

Actually, he just gave a live interview on the 6 oclock news with WBNG. The video link is probably not posted yet because it aired less than an hour ago.

What grieving spouse gives live interviews less than 3 hours after his wifes body is ID'd. I'm scratching my bald head over this one.

Umm,especially since her death has not been named a homicide yet.

Is this widely known? IOW would a murderer maybe place a body there thinking the snow would hide it for a significant time?

Anyone local knows that Pharsalia hold more snow than most places in the county. I tried to drive up Center Rd this morning and turned around after about 1/4 mile because of the icy conditions.

About 4 weeks ago there was very little snow or piles in this area. I travel these same roads several times every week and notice these things. I'm still not buying the fact the body had been there for 2.5 months.

Fasten your seatbelts and prepare yourself for the show. It's just the beginning of a crapfest.

My heart hurts so much seeing Jennifer "Found Deceased", even though I knew it was coming. I've thought about her every night for so long; beautiful, sad-eyed Jennifer, hoping she had run away even though it was never really likely.

The continued poison spread from her supposed loved one frustrates me so much. It stinks. I fear that there will be no justice for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip