Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mother of three, Ramsaran was last seen by her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, who contacted The Evening Sun shortly before 2:30 p.m. with the news of the confirmation.

HE CONTACTED the media? Ok what gives here? Seriously, like it was pointed out earlier-this guy has had more contact with the media in the past 24 hours than in the past 11 weeks! Wouldn't LE take care of this? Why not worry about your children & grieving instead? Nevermind I know why....errrr :furious::furious:

I WAS JUST GOING TO POST THE SAME THING!

:rage:

A mother of three, Ramsaran was last seen by her husband, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, who contacted The Evening Sun shortly before 2:30 p.m. with the news of the confirmation.

HE CONTACTED the media?

That's just barftastic. :puke:

Ok what gives here? Seriously, like it was pointed out earlier-this guy has had more contact with the media in the past 24 hours than in the past 11 weeks! Wouldn't LE take care of this? Why not worry about your children & grieving instead? Nevermind I know why....errrr :furious::furious:

On the other hand he walks now one damn slippery road. One mistake and...

thinking the funeral should be interesting... her followers and his followers all in one place at the same time. who will speak? him and her parents or sibling? or maybe her BFF! how long until they CAN have a funeral? does the body have to be released to have one?

He will hopefully be in jail!

I don't get the spin? Its a crime, police find evidence, solve crime, someone goes to jail (best case). This is not a court of public opinion, why is there so much manipulation of all the information in this case? Facebook posts and news articles mean nothing except to ego maniacs who write them, delete them and try to extract their 15 minutes of fame. The Police have brains, protocol, procedures for collecting, processing and analyzing evidence. They are not paying attention to a bunch of gnats arguing on a facebook page, they are carefully putting their ducks in a row. So I don't know what anybody in this case thinks they are accomplishing. At all. It is not gonna work to their advantage in the end.

IMO - because there was no visible foul play, it points to a crime committed by someone Jennifer knew.

If it were a stranger, I would expect more signs. Wounds, etc.

Remember the whole scarf topic? Maybe she was strangled. Ugh, This sucks.

Snipped

Chenango County Medical Examiner David Hochman said Ramsaran was found naked, and that it appeared her body had rolled down a small embankment on private property off Center Road.

"It's not a well-traveled road," Hochman said.

Hochman said there were no visible signs of foul play, and there were no personal belongings found near the body.

Her body was found approximately 10 feet off the road. It was likely the body was covered in snow, then buried by a passing plow this winter. When the snow began to melt, her body came into view.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y

I remember the woman who went missing after a car accident in the Mid West last year or the year before, and searchers could not find in her in the snow for ages and she had been there all along, not far from the wreck, wearing a bright red dress. So I think Jennifer may well have been there all along.

I remember the woman who went missing after a car accident in the Mid West last year or the year before, and searchers could not find in her in the snow for ages and she had been there all along, not far from the wreck, wearing a bright red dress. So I think Jennifer may well have been there all along.

So sad and degrading .. her poor naked body lying there this whole time. My heart breaks for you, Jennifer. And your loved ones, especially your children.

Snipped

Chenango County Medical Examiner David Hochman said Ramsaran was found naked, and that it appeared her body had rolled down a small embankment on private property off Center Road.

"It's not a well-traveled road," Hochman said.

Hochman said there were no visible signs of foul play, and there were no personal belongings found near the body.

Her body was found approximately 10 feet off the road. It was likely the body was covered in snow, then buried by a passing plow this winter. When the snow began to melt, her body came into view.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y

This is bbm. The original article stated "no signs of trauma" not foul play. Big difference. Not having visible signs of trauma does not mean there was no foul play,

Oh! That story haunted me for months! One of the ones I still can't let go of.

Personally, finding a naked body would be the first thing to make me check the 'foul play' box on my police report. You don't end up naked dying of an accident or natural causes. I doubt she committed suicide by exposure.

Personally, finding a naked body would be the first thing to make me check the 'foul play' box on my police report. You don't end up naked dying of an accident or natural causes. I doubt she committed suicide by exposure.

agreed. I just desperately hope she didn't suffer too much.

What about the blood in the van???? Naked body found next to road certainly sounds like foul play to me. Jennifer will be released to her husband, unless there is an arrest.

:please: let there be an arrest before Jen has to suffer any more indignities from the front row of her funeral. Please let this precious woman rest in peace!

jmo

Justice for Jennifer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members