Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...

I am a little behind in the reading...

But... I just wanted to pop in to run a theory by y'all...

DD and I were just watching a True Crime show on TV...

Seems this husband/father of two killed his wife for a couple of reasons...

but the most compelling reason was that he was selling answers to officer tests in a branch of the military... And she was threatening to blow the whistle on him if he didn't give her a fair divorce...

There was a plethora of other issues in this case... But the scenario mentioned above made me think of GR and JR's relationship...

Could Jennifer have known something about GR... Related to work... Marathons... Epilepsy Foundation...etc... Where he was being not so honest and/or ethical with monies....

and she was "threatening" to blow the whistle... Or he was just afraid she could/would let the info out?...

And in his mind his safest recourse was to have her permanently quiet?

:dunno:

Just a thought...

Perhaps her was doing all this traveling to his "Running Race Locations" on the IBM dime, by creating fake business meetings in those locations and having tyrsts.... and JR decided he was going to rat him out on her way to divorcing the "SCUM"

Does his thanks and move along statement (IMO:waitasec:) mean they aren't going to go ahead (unless there is an arrest very soon) with the billboards? Of course changing them to help find any information instead of missing. Do the companies now withdraw their offers to help for free...wasn't one paid for by donations?

HI All,

I've been following this story since the very beginning, having found out about it on FB by it being shared on a friend of a friends page. Needless to say, I became very intrigued. I found WS when I was googling around for updates on JR. I haven't said much but have been more of a silent cheerleader for everyone doing so much for Jennifer! So before anything else, thank you to all of you!

I'd like to share my heartache for this poor woman. It makes me sick that she was just dumped out there, like garbage, naked and alone. It makes my heart hurt! :-(

From the very beginning my gut told me that this woman was not alive and would not be found alive. I just somehow knew she didn't run away. My gut also told me from the beginning that something was seriously wrong with GR. Something just never sat right....I didn't like the sound (look?) of his FB postings, I didn't like his perceived persona in pictures and I didn't like the sad look on JR's face in many photos I stalked before they made everything private. I have an opinion about what happened, but I'm unsure of the limits here....so I won't say too much just yet.

Geez, I have so much to say as I read through the posts and then forget all when the time comes to spill it out!! Bear with me, please....but my hope is to help contribute with ideas in the days to come....

Thanks for listening to me babble.

:Welcome1: AnJ!.... :welcome:

We are glad to hear your thoughts!

:seeya:

I love this. My gf now has asked me the past few days about Jennifer and shares my opinion without even reading here! :-). See, she had a lot of people on her team! Thinking of you Jenn! This wont go cold. We won't let it.

BBM (bolded by me for you new members!)
Yep. I sent my DH the video of GR tonight. His comment, "he won't win any Oscars with that poor acting."

HI All,

I've been following this story since the very beginning, having found out about it on FB by it being shared on a friend of a friends page. Needless to say, I became very intrigued. I found WS when I was googling around for updates on JR. I haven't said much but have been more of a silent cheerleader for everyone doing so much for Jennifer! So before anything else, thank you to all of you!

I'd like to share my heartache for this poor woman. It makes me sick that she was just dumped out there, like garbage, naked and alone. It makes my heart hurt! :-(

From the very beginning my gut told me that this woman was not alive and would not be found alive. I just somehow knew she didn't run away. My gut also told me from the beginning that something was seriously wrong with GR. Something just never sat right....I didn't like the sound (look?) of his FB postings, I didn't like his perceived persona in pictures and I didn't like the sad look on JR's face in many photos I stalked before they made everything private. I have an opinion about what happened, but I'm unsure of the limits here....so I won't say too much just yet.

Geez, I have so much to say as I read through the posts and then forget all when the time comes to spill it out!! Bear with me, please....but my hope is to help contribute with ideas in the days to come....

Thanks for listening to me babble.

BBM
I agree I was so angry about that :furious:

Okay...

but the most compelling reason was that he was selling answers to officer tests in a branch of the military... And she was threatening to blow the whistle on him if he didn't give her a fair divorce...

There was a plethora of other issues in this case... But the scenario mentioned above made me think of GR and JR's relationship...

Could Jennifer have known something about GR... Related to work... Marathons... Epilepsy Foundation...etc... Where he was being not so honest and/or ethical with monies....

and she was "threatening" to blow the whistle... Or he was just afraid she could/would let the info out?...

Just a thought...

BBM

:floorlaugh: at honest!

Going to bed now... Can you mates on the other side of the world keep the pressure on til I get up?

:moo:

I love this. My gf now has asked me the past few days about Jennifer and shares my opinion without even reading here! :-). See, she had a lot of people on her team! Thinking of you Jenn! This wont go cold. We won't let it.

My hubby to lol. I guess our partners no what keeps us out of trouble but yet think about helping others!!!!:great:

Yep. I sent my DH the video of GR tonight. His comment, "he won't win any Oscars with that poor acting."

I did the same! Waiting his reply right now. He doesn't know all of it, but got a chuckle out of the iphone rock story. Along with a "WTH" when he reported her missing so soon.....apparently Mr. Yupikgirl and family are used to my long shopping trips.

RobinSJ2,

Is it true, the kids were with ES yesterday while GR was being asked some questions? Not with the Grandparents?

Ahhh, I swear this is like a mexican soap opera my mom used to watch Usurper! Woman's best friend poisons her and steals her husband and children.

I always used to tell my mom, this is a ridiculous story with crappy story lines. Where do they get these stories??

Real life apparently. :ohwow:

....... Jillian where are you?!?!

:-)

I know we all assumed that she was deceased but it effin stinks that it is true. Right??

Imagine if we were all in the same room! Maybe it can happen one day on honor of her. What I find strange is the silence of ES. Granted she is the one who slept with GR but I would think as a BEST FRIEND, your presence would be known.

Dammit, I'm just sick about this. I didn't give Jennifer my full attention, but she was never far from my mind. I literally gasped when I saw the horrible 'found deceased' tag. My son asked what was wrong. :( I hope whoever is responsible is quickly dealt with and arrested. My heart breaks for Jennifer's parents and children.

RIP Jennifer, you didn't deserve this....

Lots if readers here tonight! Keep this thread going. Jennifer's killer needs to be locked up and we need to honor her. Regardless, this was senseless.

Thankfully Joe Mahoney and The Daily Star are fair, balanced, and transparent in their reporting on this case. The increased MS Media coverage in this case, imo may be the missing ingredient to finding Justice for innocent victim Jennifer Ramsaran.. For the first two months after Jennifer's disappearance theere was very little coverage except from the Chenango County Sheriff Ernest R. Cutting Jr, discouraging volunteer searches. He should be ashamed, and replaced, Imo...
Awareness and the American public is a very valuable resource in Missing persons investigations..
This resource was squandered in the Jennifers Ramsaran investigation...The antiquated strategy of silence utilized in her investigation went out with the hoola hoop..

Billboards are more important now, than they were before recovering her..imo..
The following case was solved by Billboards in the late 1980s.. The FBI has a Billboard Iniative now. A Violent Fugitive in Atlanta saw his Pic on an I-75 Atlanta, GA Billboard & immediately turned himself in..

http://www.pulitzer.org/archives/7892

1998 — Feature Writing - Billboards solved the prolific serial killer Oba Chandler case (FL)- May 26, 1989, Joan "Jo" Rogers, 36, and her teen age daughters...
The case became high-profile in 1992 when police posted billboards with blowups of an unknown suspect's handwriting samples found on a pamphlet in the victims' car, leading to the identification of the killer when Chandler's neighbor recognized the writing. Billboards had not been used by police before, and became useful tools in later searches for missing people.

<modsnip>

"Sorry for the rant, but innocent victim Jennifer Ramsaran needs a voice and swift Justice"..

Okay...

Just a thought...

I had this thought too, in addition to her telling the community/family about his cheating.

I don't believe she didn't know about the "tryst", not for a second.

Besides, he ALWAYS tells the truth right?

What about going back to the thought of her knowing of the affair? Finding out it is true and telling him she was leaving him after the holidays. Him having alot to lose due to ES being back with her hubby and so he would be alone. i did see pic someplace were ES and JR were starting to look closer to the same, hair, smiles, etc kinda eary if i might say, Maybe JR put it together that her husband liked it to much and everything came together for her and she decides enough is enough. Confornts him that she IS LEAVING after christmas, to much to handle and he stopped her this way, then degraded her by dumping her on the side of center rd. Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc