Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Within 4 hours the body was found and in transport mode.

There was a report earlier in this thread that JR was found due to a tip from someone who had observed "something" from across the street. Your statement on the time frame just made me wonder whether her body was exposed OR maybe they had to search for a bit? If not the latter, it could still be the case that the initial tip was not to report the body location, but instead maybe they saw someone doing something (at some point in time during this ordeal) and only recently realized the significance.

(snipped) I use to wonder what MOO meant. I thought everybody was just going around the threads moo'ing at each other... like cows. Thankfully someone else asked what it meant (before I moo'ed back at anybody, lol).

this made me laugh! :floorlaugh:

There was a report earlier in this thread that JR was found due to a tip from someone who had observed "something" from across the street. Your statement on the time frame just made me wonder whether her body was exposed OR maybe they had to search for a bit? If not the latter, it could still be the case that the initial tip was not to report the body location, but instead maybe they saw someone doing something (at some point in time during this ordeal) and only recently realized the significance.

There was this from a report posted earlier. It also states her body was found on private property.

Her body was found approximately 10 feet off the road. It was likely the body was covered in snow, then buried by a passing plow this winter. When the snow began to melt, her body came into view.

The sheriff's office declined to comment on those details

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y

RobinSJ2,

Is it true, the kids were with ES yesterday while GR was being asked some questions? Not with the Grandparents?

Wow, this affair gets more disgusting every single day. :furious:

I, too, have noticed that ES hasn't commented anywhere in memory of her deceased "best friend". I'm sure she's spending all her time consoling her lover :barf: or planning defense strategies.

Ugh. Disgusting people.

Originally Posted by finishstrong
(snipped) I use to wonder what MOO meant. I thought everybody was just going around the threads moo'ing at each other... like cows. Thankfully someone else asked what it meant (before I moo'ed back at anybody, lol).

:goodpost: :yourock:

Let this be our Prayer for guardian angel Jennifer Ramsaran; a mother, daughter, friend, and innocent victim of violent crime..

[video=youtube;Yu3o8W5JMuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3o8W5JMuU&list=PLC065164E2838277C[/video]

An early tip came from Ramsaran himself, who recalls leading detectives to his wife's cell phone through an app that uses GPS technology to find missing phones.

“I parked and hit play sound, play sound, and walked up over the bridge and embankment and heard it, "Ramsaran explained. "Once I heard it, I immediately called 911.”

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

Drew Peterson comes to mind..

He reminds me of Scott Peterson in his tv interviews -- how he closes his eyes when lying. I knew Scott was guilty the first time I saw him. Had the exact feeling with this grieving husband. It's the way he closes his eyes. JMHO.

How many interviews is that today? The very day his precious wife's body was identified. Who does that?

He reminds me of Scott Peterson in his tv interviews -- how he closes his eyes when lying. I knew Scott was guilty the first time I saw him. Had the exact feeling with this grieving husband. It's the way he closes his eyes. JMHO.

I agree! So smug SP was

Really!! Seems like he's had quite the busy day.

I certainly hope his day filled with thanking businesses... forgiving LE.... taking and picking up his children from ES.....did not take away from his work out, though...

Can't have that! :no:

Again I ask, do you know the COD GR? All I've seen is no sign of trauma and your defense team raised the suicide possibility.

Vengeance for what and against whom?

Snipped

"The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran.

Snipped

As he sorts through pictures and memories on his couch, Ramsaran holds on to the message he gave his children when he informed them of their mother's death.

“We all have earthly bodies and hers isn't with us anymore, but her spirit, her soul is always with us,” said Ramsaran.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

Seemingly at odds with an Earthly Body-Eternal Soul religious belief/philosophy.

Again, interview on this of all days>impulsivity.

Again, public comments about vengeance vs justice on this of all days>impulsive.

Wished someone who is more organized than I would go back to Dec 11, 2012 and post all the comments that Ganesh Remy Ramsaran has made to compare for contradictions and consistency.

When I first became aware of Jennifer's Ramsaran disappearance from a fellow NY websleuther, I was skeptical of her concerns about the husband. I know the statistics, but I am a little leery of statistics with over 100,000 missing persons in the USA.(actual number unknown)..
I normally follow only missing/murder victims where a sexual predator/serial killer is indicated. Usually these involve strangers or slight acquaintances with psychopathic tendencies. They leave obvious signs and indicators that I am much more familiar with.

From my observations in the Jennifer Ramsaran case there seems to be many parallels, except the primary suspect, imo, is no stranger or slight acquaintance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3