Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That speaks volumes. What an amazing lady Jennifer was. Beautiful on the inside and out. It makes me very sad that she was so helpful to others in their time of need yet she seemed so alone.

Also, these are the type of things we should be reading and viewing at this time, not sob stories about GR

:sigh:

Exactly. His vicious defenders should place their energies telling good stories about Jennifer. SHE is the one who is dead and gone here. What in the world is wrong with these people!!!??? (not talking about the blogger, talking about the rest of them, just to be clear) :banghead:

That speaks volumes. What an amazing lady Jennifer was. Beautiful on the inside and out. It makes me very sad that she was so helpful to others in their time of need yet she seemed so alone.

Also, these are the type of things we should be reading and viewing at this time, not sob stories about GR

:sigh:

That was really lovely, except of course the mention of GR. You are absolutely right that's what we want to see. It should be all about Jennifer "not live from house" interviews :furious:

I had a chuckle at all the WSers talking about their SOs interest in this case, I've been asking my SO IT questions and then I told him Jennifer was found, he didn't really "get" why GR was on our radar until I said " well, he slept with her best friend". He said "ooooh, THAT doesn't look good".

I also said to him, if anything happens to you I'm gonna be in big trouble, I've got some sketchy searches on my phone.

I had a chuckle at all the WSers talking about their SOs interest in this case, I've been asking my SO IT questions and then I told him Jennifer was found, he didn't really "get" why GR was on our radar until I said " well, he slept with her best friend". He said "ooooh, THAT doesn't look good".

I also said to him, if anything happens to you I'm gonna be in big trouble, I've got some sketchy searches on my phone.

BBM

LOL. I worry about that sometimes - how if LE ever got hold of my computer for any reason, it might look really bad considering all the things I've googled in relation to cases!! :giggle:

BBM

LOL. I worry about that sometimes - how if LE ever got hold of my computer for any reason, it might look really bad considering all the things I've googled in relation to cases!! :giggle:

I made sure that my sisters are aware of my crime-following obsession for this very reason, in case my husband, who is the only other one who knows, should vanish, lol.

BBM

They would be kept busy, thats for sure. :rocker:

The location of Jennifer's body really didn't make any sense to me yesterday. Especially if it was left in such a visible area when no snow was present originally.

Thinking about it overnight, I couldn't help seeing it more in terms of a highway killer; you know, some of those monstrous serial predators we have here, who have left a trail of naked bodies abandoned along the highway. The type who wants the body found because he wants to show off his 'handiwork'.

Very confusing.

Until I woke up this morning and realised that could be exactly what someone had intended me to think.

Why would he be giving updates on his wife's search, if her body was already found?

Were they still actively looking for her, until positive ID was made?

Yes I thought that was odd wording as well. As if because there hadn't been a positive id he was still out there searching? We all know full well that NEVER did any searching (well except for finding the phone!)

OT on Saturday, there is an episode of "Scorned" on Discover ID description reading "man has affair with wife's friend". Does not say which case, or what happens...

The location of Jennifer's body really didn't make any sense to me yesterday. Especially if it was left in such a visible area when no snow was present originally.

Thinking about it overnight, I couldn't help seeing it more in terms of a highway killer; you know, some of those monstrous serial predators we have here, who have left a trail of naked bodies abandoned along the highway. The type who wants the body found because he wants to show off his 'handiwork'.

Very confusing.

Until I woke up this morning and realised that could be exactly what someone had intended me to think.

BBM
Yes I think so too. Just watching those videos today there is a coldness and detachment about him. Makes me think he would have no problem with undressing his wife and removing jewellery and then placing her to make it look as if it's a random deranged killer.

BBM
Yes I think so too. Just watching those videos today there is a coldness and detachment about him. Makes me think he would have no problem with undressing his wife and removing jewellery and then placing her to make it look as if it's a random deranged killer.

BBM - Removing the Jewellery - he didn't want to lose something that could be valuable or possibly sentimental (not to him but to his daughters) that's why they were found at home. IMO there is no way she would have left without her rings unless there were major problems beforehand.

"Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

Now he likes technology, maybe it's just our computers he doesn't like.

BBM: yes, :the "internet predators" who ARE sure about the "devil incarnate"
( quotes from another MSM ) article- are also very thankful that LE can pull up every single solitary thing he, ES and CC have ever said- no matter if it was deleted, updated/modified, private, or otherwise online, with the reporters, on video, etc. The body language experts as well as the experts in narcissism are going to have a field day...

Maybe "the devil incarnate" 's time would be better spent having us internet
predators clear his name (as Sharon said) or prove his innocence- or find one he can inflict vengence on?

Vengence is mine said the Lord....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member