Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

"The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,” said Ramsaran’s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran.

Snipped

As he sorts through pictures and memories on his couch, Ramsaran holds on to the message he gave his children when he informed them of their mother's death.

“We all have earthly bodies and hers isn't with us anymore, but her spirit, her soul is always with us,” said Ramsaran.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

Seemingly at odds with an Earthly Body-Eternal Soul religious belief/philosophy.

Again, interview on this of all days>impulsivity.

Again, comments on this of all days>impulsive.

What's up with the reporter that did this article. Did she think she was doing a biography on GR or an article on his genealogy? Hey 9wsyr, we have an innocent victim of violent crime; Jennifer Ramsaran; a mother who was dumped on the side of the road like a bag of rubbish that could use a little of your attention when you finish schmoozing on the sofa with Ganesh Remy Ramsaran...TIA

With that headline...and he thought he had some issues with The Daily Star.

Yikes.

Someone grab a cane like you see on those films about Vaudeville, and remove him from the stage.

snipped from foxfire... What's up with the reporter that did this article. Did she think she was doing a biography on GR or an article on his genealogy? Hey 9wsyr, we have an innocent victim of violent crime; Jennifer Ramsaran; a mother who was dumped on the side of the road like a bag of rubbish that could use a little of your attention when you finish schmoozing on the sofa with Ganesh Remy Ramsaran...TIA

The answer to your 'question' -- another one wooed by his ways... HOW DOES HE DO IT?!?!?!?!?

Imo, this is now in the hand of the local prosecutor. I sure hope the prosecutor sees through the smoke & mirrors and makes decisions based on his/her conscience while demanding Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran..

snipped from foxfire... What's up with the reporter that did this article. Did she think she was doing a biography on GR or an article on his genealogy? Hey 9wsyr, we have an innocent victim of violent crime; Jennifer Ramsaran; a mother who was dumped on the side of the road like a bag of rubbish that could use a little of your attention when you finish schmoozing on the sofa with Ganesh Remy Ramsaran...TIA

The answer to your 'question' -- another one wooed by his ways... HOW DOES HE DO IT?!?!?!?!?

Really!! I agree, how does he do it?

I just really have to say that I'm befuddled (to use the kindest word I can think of here) over all the people who are STILL on his side, giving HIM their condolences (instead of the people who truly deserve thoughts and prayers right now), and righteously defending him anywhere and everywhere in social media. Seriously, I don't get it :what:

Really!! I agree, how does he do it?

I just really have to say that I'm befuddled (to use the kindest word I can think of here) over all the people who are STILL on his side, giving HIM their condolences (instead of the people who truly deserve thoughts and prayers right now), and righteously defending him anywhere and everywhere in social media. Seriously, I don't get it :what:

I will add that his followers are some of the most aggressive people I've ever seen, and most of them are females.

I have a question - might sound dumb. What is the difference between the sherrif - police and state troopers (they are LE as well are they not). Not being an American it gets a bit confusing at times.

Really!! Seems like he's had quite the busy day.

Yep, quite the busy day, especially when you factor in... his articles, his video appearances, and him running back and forth to his computer after each... so he can see what we have to say about it. Haha! Cause you know he is! I can see him now... --> gives that stop-and-stare look... then quickly runs, slightly sliding across the room to his computer... hitting the refresh button 20 times... while doing the "remy pose". Lovin that spotlight!

Okay, okay, I'm going put myself in time-out now.

Yep, quite the busy day, especially when you factor in... his articles, his video appearances, and him running back and forth to his computer after each... so he can see what we have to say about it. Haha! Cause you know he is! I can see him now... --> gives that stop-and-stare look... then quickly runs, slightly sliding across the room to his computer... hitting the refresh button 20 times... while doing the "remy pose". Lovin that spotlight!

Okay, okay, I'm going put myself in time-out now.

LOL! Thanks for the comical image :floorlaugh:

I have a question - might sound dumb. What is the difference between the sherrif - police and state troopers (they are LE as well are they not). Not being an American it gets a bit confusing at times.

The sheriff runs the county and county police and sometimes has jurisdiction over the smaller towns who do not have a separate force. State police are separate and are called in for assistance as needed, usually and may also cover certain areas that are "unincorporated" meaning in the middle of nowhere, lol, or parts of the highways etc.

At least, this is sort of how I understand it. Where I live, I am in a city, but close to the edge of the county, so city police cover my area, but if I drive a few miles, where city limits end, county police take over. State police operate out of the capitol city and usually have best crime labs, etc.

sleep, in simple terms the sheriff covers the county, police cover the city and state troopers the state. Yes they are all LE and usually work in conjunction on bigger cases

The sheriff runs the county and county police and sometimes has jurisdiction over the smaller towns who do not have a separate force. State police are separate and are called in for assistance as needed, usually and may also cover certain areas that are "unincorporated" meaning in the middle of nowhere, lol, or parts of the highways etc.

At least, this is sort of how I understand it. Where I live, I am in a city, but close to the edge of the county, so city police cover my area, but if I drive a few miles, where city limits end, county police take over. State police operate out of the capitol city and usually have best crime labs, etc.

Thanks Cluciano - and of these only the Sheriff is elected?

I understand a bit better now - over here we only have state and federal police.

From this report it looks like the Sheriffs office has ruled out the manner of death being natural, accidental, suicide and undetermined.

Reporter stated "The Sherriffs office told us they are still investigating how 36 yr old Jennifer Ramsaran was killed".

This is the first report I have heard of this being a homicide according to officials.

What crocodile tears GR puts forth about coping and his kids in the master bedroom.

Thanks Cluciano - and of these only the Sheriff is elected?

I understand a bit better now - over here we only have state and federal police.

Yes, I believe sheriffs are always elected (some may be appointed, not sure) but the others would not be, as far as I know.

I'm wondering now, what was the information that was referred to a while back, by both CC and ES (and possibly GR) on the JR missing fb page. The information that they hinted would explain to us all why it was likely that she had left voluntarily and was hiding somewhere.

Anyone? Bueller? :seeya:

I'm wondering now, what was the information that was referred to a while back, by both CC and ES (and possibly GR) on the JR missing fb page. The information that they hinted would explain to us all why it was likely that she had left voluntarily and was hiding somewhere.

Anyone? Bueller? :seeya:

I think they were referring to the gaming - I'm sure we will hear more about that in the future. Someone associated with it will be accused I'm sure.

With that headline...and he thought he had some issues with The Daily Star.

Yikes.

Someone grab a cane like you see on those films about Vaudeville, and remove him from the stage.

Like this?....

:Banane48:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads