Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet doesn't say what she wanted to be called? Could anyone else validate this? I'm thinking not...way to keep trashing his wife. Only continues to make himself look guilty.

I've seen reference to her as 'Jenny' from her family and I think this is what he's talking about.

It certainly sounds like he's implying she wanted to be called Clyde, or Gertrude, or Antigone, but I don't think that's the case.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...avBjsngUg.cspx

Husband vows vengeance in wife's death

RE: I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said.

Modern Technology, although a very valuable tool in investigations, is only one of many and can be used to indict, or exclude suspects & POIs in an investigation.

A tech savvy person can also use this tool to imply innocence of themselves, the guilt of others, or to plant the seeds of doubt by investigators and the media, that a crime was even committed.[

In recent interviews with The Daily Star in late January, Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had become increasingly depressed over the past several months, didn’t want to be called “Jen” or “Jennifer” and was going through “lots of different changes.”

He said then her mental state was a possible factor in her disappearance, noting, “That is definitely one of the scenarios.

“The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

Last week, Cynthia Caron, a New Hampshire woman who said she has been assisting Ganesh Ramsaran in the search for his wife, disclosed that he told her a substance that appeared to be blood was found in the van.

Ganesh Ramsaran later said if there was blood in the vehicle, it could have come from nosebleeds that his wife and son have experienced while inside the van.

- See more at: http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran#sthash.88UrEgXf.dpuf

GR & CC may want to purchase one of these automatic seed planters, imo.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...QpdYmspFUuCOsfwkRfjdPU_o6hy8EtuHRFnGgG_ODs4iQ

If no one has nominated themself yet, I don't mind doing it. I'm at work so it might take a bit of time but trust me, it's the least that I could do.

I don't mind nit picking down to the very little detail of what nonsense he's said.

You're wonderful!!!!!! (sending you kit containing flashlights, tongs, masks (please wear, don't want to inhale the nasties), gloves (please wear for same reason), eye drops (your eyes are going to burn), headache meds, lots of water and good yummy snacks......oh - and anti-nausea meds and barf bags)

Another thought here. I used to color my own hair, can't say I did it ever after just getting it done, but when I did, I found it less messy to use an old robe, usually over pjs or nude, color I front of the mirror the wrap my head in an old towel. (Sometimes using plastic wrap as well) I'd then clean up the house, do laundry, etc until the timer went off. Once ready I'd usually bend over the tub and rinse my hair out. This also leaves you very vulnerable & accessible to a position for drowning.
Another thought, unless tested with luminol (don't recall seeing it or not) if her hair was dyed a red color could it have not been thoroughly rinsed & looked lik blood on the floor? Just a thought. Also wondering if the other color made her look too much like ES & she chose something much more drastic. I can't seem to place who here it was that noted Jennifer's cousin said she did infact know about the affair.

Yep - you are so right - after application, which can take a bit of time with a lot of hair - one is stuck waiting in same state of dress or undress - (I use ancient t-shirts that now look tie-dyed) for anywhere from 25 - 45 minutes before one can rinse it out and if you do rinse it out via the sink - there's another situation where one is totally vulnerable - she'd have no idea anyone was behind her...... :(

I've used a lot of reds - and being messy have dripped them on my white bathroom floor. :please: Not fun, that! But it didn't really look like blood, the reds in dye form are a very very dark brownish red, at least the ones I've seen.....I suppose there could be some more "bloodlike".....

I've seen reference to her as 'Jenny' from her family and I think this is what he's talking about.

It certainly sounds like he's implying she wanted to be called Clyde, or Gertrude, or Antigone, but I don't think that's the case.

Same here but I guess the fact that he didn't say that leads one to believe that wasn't it & honestly would you really find that all that weird? I don't think Jenny is all that odd to be asked to be called. Yet look where these comments are coming from....

Not to belabor the point, but for GR to even mention that JR had changed is absurd. He is the one that changed everything, along with ES. To point at her just solidifies his extreme self absorbed life view. He cannot feel guilt about his own actions, so he transfers it to JR. So she changed and not him? It was not a change in his character to decide to cheat on his wife with her best friend and hide it for months? Maybe he repulsed her and she did not want him calling her by name like nothing happened. I am convinced she knew about this affair all along. I still think she said she was going out for the whole day then stayed in town and met her bad end in a confrontation over this affair. Who knows maybe she followed GR in the van and tried to run him down and they had a confrontation on the road? But to not even consider his own actions is just delusional.

Sorry if I missed it, do we have a map that shows where Jen was found as well as the other locations we had plotted?

Here's the casemap I've been tweaking since Jennifer first disappeared.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d31a03b9db5e0067f&msa=0

This is a screenshot of a portion of the map.
Dark blue is the direct routes from the van (blue vehicle), to the phone (red phone), and the body (red line). The distance from the van to the body is approx 9.8 miles.
The two aqua lines at the top are the two possible routes JR would have taken if she was headed to the mall.
The little men are RSO's.

LOL. I worry about that sometimes - how if LE ever got hold of my computer for any reason, it might look really bad considering all the things I've googled in relation to cases!! :giggle:

I also said to him, if anything happens to you I'm gonna be in big trouble, I've got some sketchy searches on my phone.

Us Websleuthers need a bulk deal on these:

FcuOBva.jpg

:giggle: :floorlaugh: :rolling:

It will be interesting to see if the hair coloring was totally rinsed out. A bit too much residue might be evidence of a rushed job or an inexperienced hand.

Thanks for the head's up! Here's the episode description:

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/scorned/tv-schedule.htm

Saturday March 2, 10pm ET
Devil Inside
Christopher Coleman, a devoutly religious bodyguard, sheds the pious life he has always known to embark on an illicit affair with his wife's friend from high school. His wife Sheri tries to save her marriage - a fight ending in very tragic results

I remember this case, and I saw a clip about this episode on Jane Valez Mitchell a couple of weeks ago and wanted to watch it but didn't know when it was airing. Thanks again, setting my DVR!

BTW, thanks for posting this info, Krey! I was wondering the same thing after I saw a clip. That case happened near here and it still haunts me to my core. :cry:

Surely after viewing the Remy Pose, I can't be the only one that has entertained the thought of a Roid Rage scenario as a possibility.

http://www.steroidssideeffects.com/

Steroids Side Effects

Aggression- aka “Roid Rage”. As mentioned earlier this is another potential psychological side effect. There seems to be a proportional correlation with the androgenic property in the steroid(s) being taken, and the potential for this effect. This side is often interpreted to one extreme or the other – incorrectly. Many mistakenly believe that taking steroids will turn you in to a raving lunatic – which is not the case. That being said many who take steroids deny the effect even exists. It’s important to realize that it is scientifically proven that there is a correlation between androgen levels and emotions such as patience, tolerance and anger and actions such as aggression. It seems most prudent to be aware of this so if it does rear its head you can think before you act or react.

Yet doesn't say what she wanted to be called? Could anyone else validate this? I'm thinking not...way to keep trashing his wife. Only continues to make himself look guilty.

I thought I read or heard and it may be rumor... I'll have to research this but IIRC, She wanted to be called Jenny.

I don't believe it though.

Here's the casemap I've been tweaking since Jennifer first disappeared.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d31a03b9db5e0067f&msa=0

This is a screenshot of a portion of the map.
Dark blue is the direct routes from the van (blue vehicle), to the phone (red phone), and the body (red line). The distance from the van to the body is approx 9.8 miles.
The two aqua lines at the top are the two possible routes JR would have taken if she was headed to the mall.
The little men are RSO's.

Interesting straight line. So the implication is that either the van was left in the parking lot, JR left with someone in a car, the phone was tossed then she was left. Or she was carjacked, the phone tossed, she was dumped then the van retraced the steps back to the parking lot and was left muddy. I really don't see a random perp using the van then leaving it full of potential evidence in a visible place. A random perp would have drove it into a lake, or burned it, or left it off the beaten path. Forensics will be able to match the mud on the van with that at the site she was found. If that doesn't match it suggests she was moved, or that the van made multiple stops.

I see I'm not the only one who manages to blow the margins sometimes......

Just catching up. Brutal seems like its an odd choice of words and seems to be used a lot! If my loved one was missing and found dead....devastating, nightmare, etc. may be terms I'd use, but brutal? Maybe it is part of his truths he always speaks and whatever happened was "brutal".

So the day before her body was found I put a plea on here for the perp to do what he has to do to feel comfortable that there is no evidence and to anonymously give some tip where her body is.....her family and especially children deserve some closure...and Jennifer, a proper burial. It ended up getting deleted because I used some names in it. (In summarizing here I used perp....hoping its ok). With some people checking online so much I can't help but wonder if it was seen before being deleted and struck a nerve- on top of the many other nerves struck. Timing seemed ironic....

So here it goes. Those kids deserve to know the truth about what happened to their mom. And just think of all the media attention one can get from confessing!!!! Theres always those woman that LOVE "bad boys". How brave it would be to admit what happened and maybe some people will feel sorry for the perp. Afterall, Honesty is always best. ;). Just think of the spotlight a confession would bring. I bet the rock would come forward nd admit to turning that phone on if it had a mouth. Some rocks look great under the spotlight!

I'm sorry to be a pest, but I'm working on something. I found on MSM she was located 10 miles W of her home. Is this correct? TIA

I am interested in hearing about what you are working on!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member