Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Googled "Kingdom of Camelot" and it showed a lot of program sites to get on the game. FaceBook is ruled out as per above quote. There are Android & Google Play Games ways to play the Game.

IIRC JR's phone was an Apple I-phone....googled "iphone "Kingdom of Camelot" and found this:

Kabam Community Forums
community.kabam.com/
Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North is a new game in the popular Kingdoms of Camelot setting, the first Kabam Mobile Game for iPhone and iPad and ...

I do not know enough about this game to know if each type of phone/FB game is different or if they all go to the same main "Kingdom of Camelot"????

Pob's quote makes it sound like the iphone version of the game is just played and instant messaged through your iphone.

I have an Android (Samsung) and only found it on Google Play Store.

Dear God..Please Bless the Renz Family & Jennifer's Three Children

there are also notes here on how to play on iphone - seems doable:

http://koc.wikia.com/wiki/Tips_from_the_Techies#iPad_and_iPhone_Use

Googled "Kingdom of Camelot" and it showed a lot of program sites to get on the game. FaceBook is ruled out as per above quote. There are Android & Google Play Games ways to play the Game.

IIRC JR's phone was an Apple I-phone....googled "iphone "Kingdom of Camelot" and found this:

Kabam Community Forums
community.kabam.com/
Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North is a new game in the popular Kingdoms of Camelot setting, the first Kabam Mobile Game for iPhone and iPad and ...

I do not know enough about this game to know if each type of phone/FB game is different or if they all go to the same main "Kingdom of Camelot"????

Pob's quote makes it sound like the iphone version of the game is just played and instant messaged through your iphone.

I have an Android (Samsung) and only found it on Google Play Store.

Dear God..Please Bless the Renz Family & Jennifer's Three Children

The game is accessed thru iPhone soon as u hit the app and u go straight to the game, it loads up when u hit that app.

I am guessing that passwords are required to log on to this type of gaming site. What would be the possibility of finding out when her posts and pictures were deleted. If GR as I read at some point, had passwords , could the deletions be tracked back to him or any person who might have deleted them?

What would be the benefit of another deleting her posts?

And with passwords I guess another could post in her place.That is why last log in would be valuable.

Also LD said specifically that GR did NOT have her passwords....hhmmm how could things have been deleted? LE would have had her phone....so he couldn't have accessed her acct's via her phone....and they had their computers....what a week or so later....so he had time to delete.

And talking all about her kids just supports everything we have said...she loved her kids and never would have left....what guy is going to be attracted to a woman talking all about her kids..to run of with?

She played a lot, on and off about 12 hours a day. It's like FarmVille but u have other people wanting to attack u for what u have.

So if she played this much. It would be VERY out of the ordinary on the day she went missing for her phone to be off....I wonder if phone records show that she played at all early that morning?

So if she played this much. It would be VERY out of the ordinary on the day she went missing for her phone to be off....I wonder if phone records show that she played at all early that morning?

BBM

My husband is "obsessed" with one game or another all the time. There is always a sheep that needs feeding or a store to be restocked, lol.

The first thing that he does is check games on his cell phone. Its seriously right after he turns his alarm off.

So, if she didn't check her game or left her phone off, that would be very strange since they said how "obsessed" she was with her games.

BBM

My husband is "obsessed" with one game or another all the time. There is always a sheep that needs feeding or a store to be restocked, lol.

The first thing that he does is check games on his cell phone. Its seriously right after he turns his alarm off.

So, if she didn't check her game or left her phone off, that would be very strange since they said how "obsessed" she was with her games.

This is how many people play:
Wake up: is my game ok, turn phone on
Ok looks good, what does my city need
Say hi to ppl u know
Build all you can
Chat to ppl around the world, different lives
Help ppl if they need it so we build together
Sounds kinda sad I know ...

Say hi to ppl u know
Build all you can

Hiya, Pob, and welcome.

It doesn't sound sad, it sounds like a game that people enjoy playing during the downtimes in their busy life (waiting for the kids to get off the bus, waiting room at doctor, stay-at-home mom, perhaps, eating lunch alone and playing at the same time, etc.)

I would like to ask you a question, if I may, and feel free not to answer.
I was trying and trying to come up with a good question, and then I thought -

Would you terribly mind posting your opinion of what happened to Jennifer? If you could draw upon your experience with her as a gaming pal, do you have any little pieces of information that, although it COULD be nothing - any little thing that sticks out of your mind?

Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

Say hi to ppl u know
Build all you can

I totally understand. I had a few games that I did this with :)
That's why I think that it would be odd that she did not keep her routine.

Hubby would have no trouble getting onto my fb, email etc as I stay logged in almost always, so he wouldn't need any passwords. I wonder if that is the case with JR? Perhaps he DIDN'T have her passwords, as he didn't NEED them. :waitasec:

Hiya, Pob, and welcome.

It doesn't sound sad, it sounds like a game that people enjoy playing during the downtimes in their busy life (waiting for the kids to get off the bus, waiting room at doctor, stay-at-home mom, perhaps, eating lunch alone and playing at the same time, etc.)

I would like to ask you a question, if I may, and feel free not to answer.
I was trying and trying to come up with a good question, and then I thought -

Would you terribly mind posting your opinion of what happened to Jennifer? If you could draw upon your experience with her as a gaming pal, do you have any little pieces of information that, although it COULD be nothing - any little thing that sticks out of your mind?

Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

Tbh, I don't know what happened to JR, but I can only say (IMO) the perp was someone very close to her. Someone who's behaviour seems random the last 2 months ... Jmo ...

Interesting that ES posted this on her fb page around noon today.

About the Song "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons, Meaning of the words: “Well I came home / Like a stone / And I fell heavy into your arms / These days of dust / Which we’ve known / Will blow away with this new sun,” Mumford sings to begin the song. Much of ‘Babel’ was inspired by their relentless touring schedule. This package of musical poetry is simply about missing someone you care very deeply for — a sentiment every country fan can get behind."

Hubby would have no trouble getting onto my fb, email etc as I stay logged in almost always, so he wouldn't need any passwords. I wonder if that is the case with JR? Perhaps he DIDN'T have her passwords, as he didn't NEED them. :waitasec:

All of my devices(laptop,cell,tablet) have my username and password saved and will prepopulate the login fields so anyone using my devices can log in to my accounts. I dont even remember the last time I needed to log in to facebook on my cell. I think you pretty much stayed logged in all of the time.

I am thinking the same as you.

Tbh, I don't know what happened to JR, but I can only say (IMO) the perp was someone very close to her. Someone who's behaviour seems random the last 2 months ... Jmo ...

Pob, how did you learn of her being missing / lost / death? You would have only known her online name correct? Did someone contact you?

The thing is:
1) IF she ran off...she would most definitely still be playing the game as it is an addiction...

2)IF you had no idea what happened to your spouse...why on God's green earth would you even touch their own private games and FB account....you are in a state of flux...so you would most likely leave them as they are so she could come home to the them....as they are HERS.

3)IF you knew your wife is not alive....then you have all the control over all her accounts and do as you wish.

Pob- is there a way to find out when pics and texts were deleted?

Thank you guys, I been annoyed for a while "how can somebody kill another beautiful person?" U guys rock!!

Say hi to ppl u know
Build all you can

Replace 'game' and 'city' with 'case on Websleuths' and 'build' with 'find out'... wahey, that's me.

The thing is:
1) IF she ran off...she would most definitely still be playing the game as it is an addiction...

2)IF you had no idea what happened to your spouse...why on God's green earth would you even touch their own private games and FB account....you are in a state of flux...so you would most likely leave them as they are so she could come home to the them....as they are HERS.

3)IF you knew your wife is not alive....then you have all the control over all her accounts and do as you wish.

I'm not sure, but I can ask. Thank you guys, I will ask now ...

All of my devices(laptop,cell,tablet) have my username and password saved and will prepopulate the login fields so anyone using my devices can log in to my accounts. I dont even remember the last time I needed to log in to facebook on my cell. I think you pretty much stayed logged in all of the time.

I am thinking the same as you.

Yes but she used her cell phone to access her game....he supposedly never had the phone....he "found" it then I would believe that LE had it.

The thing is:

I am not sure what you think I meant by my comment??? I do not believe she ran off:waitasec: I referring to the post by LD where she said that he didn't have any of her passwords. Just because she played this game from her phone doesn't mean that she didn't use any other devices to access the net and if she had her passwords saved then he wouldn't need to know them. I'm guessing that may be the case with FB, considering he went in and deleted stuff.

eta if I have misunderstood you, please forgive me as I'm rather sleep deprived after a rough night with a sick child ;)

Yes but she used her cell phone to access her game....he supposedly never had the phone....he "found" it then I would believe that LE had it.

Some games are tied in with facebook. For example a game I play called candy crush. I log into the game on my phone using facebook and I never have to login again.

The game is accessible on facebook(using PC or Tablet) and my cellphone. I have my password stored so if someone were to use my pc or tablet, they could just go to facebook and I would already be signed in or they could just click login as I stored my username and password, those show up automatically.

So a password is not needed, its already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc