Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no gains in life insurance via the separation/divorce route?
plus, no having to forfeit 1/2 of one's pension, pay out 33% of income for child support, plus maintenance, and 1/2 of all shared property.

:twocents:
The big gain for a narcissist when "getting someone out of the way" is that she was the problem not me, with her gone a narcissist could say I am fine, look at me, all's well here".In divorce the voice of the other is heard far and wide and the narcissist can't control what comes out. A dead wife means no secrets get out and the narcissist can still be the good guy/ women. Oh, you know..the right one, the good one, the hero, the father, the winner!

There may be a camera at the North Broad/ Rte 23 intersection. It could be the funeral home -R.J. Fahy- mentioned on a fb page in reference to Jennifer's service. Also there is a Vet's office near that intersection. Farther down rte 23 ( is it Pleasant street in Norwich?) there is a Church and a Dr. office. Either might have a camera outside. Many businesses do.

Oh My... Wouldn't that be irony... GR gets caught on tape at the Funeral Home that is taking care of Poor Jennifer....:what:

Imo, many folks are getting frustrated at the seemingly slow investigation in Jennifer Ramsaran's case. Websleuthers have contributed in bringing many innocent victims Justice by being persistent, open minded, and fair when sleuthing cases. The one common denominator in the cases that have ended in Justice for the innocent victim is that we have a motto; 'Never, ever, ever give up'.. Leave no rock unturned...

'TEAM JENNIFER CREED'
If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed. I will not hear those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginnings, and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal.
I will never consider defeat, and I will remove from my vocabulary such words as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, failure, and retreat, for these are the words of fools and cowards.
When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward, I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails, I will make another. When others cease their struggle, then mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.
'Never ever, ever quit and Jennifer Ramsaran's murderer will be brought to Justice and she can then, Rest in Peace'...

Which brings up the question of motive.

Was the affair really over?

Why not just get a divorce? Because she would get the kids?

And I am SERIOUSLY disturbed that those conversations on the game were deleted. What would be the motive behind that?? Most likely because, as POB has said, there was nothing to them. That sort of makes it hard to assert that she had some sort of "special friend" online that she ran away with.

Touché, Abigail!

Nothing to his claims of illicit gaming...

And I am SERIOUSLY disturbed that those conversations on the game were deleted. What would be the motive behind that??
Most likely because, as POB has said, there was nothing to them. That sort of makes it hard to assert that she had some sort of "special friend" online that she ran away with.

BBM

Because she may have confided to someone online about problems in the marriage, or her suspicions of an affair. Therefore>Delete.

Imo, many folks are getting frustrated at the seemingly slow investigation in Jennifer Ramsaran's case. Websleuthers have contributed in bringing many innocent victims Justice by being persistent, open minded, and fair when sleuthing cases. The one common denominator in the cases that have ended in Justice for the innocent victim is that we have a motto; 'Never, ever, ever give up'.. Leave no rock unturned...

'TEAM JENNIFER CREED'
If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed. I will not hear those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginnings, and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal.
I will never consider defeat, and I will remove from my vocabulary such words as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, failure, and retreat, for these are the words of fools and cowards.
When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward, I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails, I will make another. When others cease their struggle, then mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.
'Never ever, ever quit and Jennifer Ramsaran's murderer will be brought to Justice and she can then, Rest in Peace'...

I love that fox, (btw nice mention of the rock)

'TEAM JENNIFER CREED'
Thank you for posting this, Foxfire!

You are an inspiration!

:seeya:

'TEAM JENNIFER CREED'

Very well said lets go TEAM JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!!!

In the case of a woman who had her husband shot on the beach some years ago, she was taken into custody at the wake.

In the case of a woman who had her husband shot on the beach some years ago, she was taken into custody at the wake.

Clu... Do you remember when Katrina Smith's husband was taken into custody?

Wasn't it right after the memorial service?

TIA

<modsnip>
I think he has to know they did all but name her other day in the daily star

A project manager for IBM who works at home, Ganesh Ramsaran said he also acknowledged in those interviews that he had a one-time tryst with a close friend of Jennifer Ramsaran who later became his running partner.

Ganesh Ramsaran and his running partner participated in a road race in Binghamton last May to raise donations for the Epilepsy Association of Greater Rochester, according to a posting on Crowdrise.com, an online fundraising site

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x657741500/Body-identified-as-Jennifer-Ramsaran#

Who knows though he may have several "running partners" :woohoo:

I think he has to know they did all but name her other day in the daily star

A project manager for IBM who works at home, Ganesh Ramsaran said he also acknowledged in those interviews that he had a one-time tryst with a close friend of Jennifer Ramsaran who later became his running partner.

Ganesh Ramsaran and his running partner participated in a road race in Binghamton last May to raise donations for the Epilepsy Association of Greater Rochester, according to a posting on Crowdrise.com, an online fundraising site

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x657741500/Body-identified-as-Jennifer-Ramsaran#

Who knows though he may have several "running partners" :woohoo:
Yes... This article pretty well all but spells out her first, last, middle name... And social security number... Doesn't it?

:what:

IMO, the fact that she played games is being played up like it's some sort of illicit behavior. I wonder how clicking a mouse to pass time is worse than cheating on your spouse?

Confession time: I have on multiple occasions played online games for more than 9 hours straight. I have created a facebook page and added about 300 people to that fake page to play my games, lol. Nothing sinister. You need to add people to give you energy, unlock tasks, etc. The point of these games is to create a successful farm, kingdom, happy avatar, not meet people or even talk to them.

IMO, the type of game she played (according to POB) is not to meet people, there are no pictures of people, just little avatars of pre-made characters. Often times players don't even select if they are male or female.

What's totally awesome about facebook games is the fact that every time they are played information is saved on the games server that includes what type of device was last connected, ip address, time, time played, etc. Even if messages were deleted, there should still be a way to retrieve them and of course they will have the date deleted.

Also, Facebook does keep track of sessions, so where ever you log in from it will be recorded and you can actually see this in your security settings. For example here is my info:

Last Accessed: Today at 6:46pm <---- This is the time I logged in with my tablet.
Device Name: chromebook
Location: Carmel, IN, US (Approximate) <--------- This is based on IP address.
Device Type: Chrome

I hope that LE has requested this information. My settings had a list of the last 9 different devices used to log in to my Facebook account.

So if she did log in when she "went to the mall" it would include her last log in location.

JR's games were played on her iphone as far as we've been told. Not fb. Even if they are the same games as you can play on fb, they have very different formats for each operating system / phone.

She seems pretty good at it... Must have had practice...:wink:

Not sure how "good" one is at it, as that can be subjective.
2 deaths (one a suicide, and 1 a murder) of people whose lives one "interjected oneself into intimately" under one's loose belt?
Not a good track record, depending on how you look at it.

And I am SERIOUSLY disturbed that those conversations on the game were deleted. What would be the motive behind that?? Most likely because, as POB has said, there was nothing to them. That sort of makes it hard to assert that she had some sort of "special friend" online that she ran away with.

BBM

No, the affair wasn't over.

JR's games were played on her iphone as far as we've been told. Not fb. Even if they are the same games as you can play on fb, they have very different formats for each operating system / phone.

If this is for the game that POB listed the iphone and android app for this game is run on the facebook opengraph platform. Data would be presented and retrieved through the facebook platform if used on a cell or a desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member