Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a specific "link" to her gaming profile as it was played outside of FB.

If I got the ap Touch - would I be able to see Jen's profile or photo's etc.

I love this. Joe's reminding people to ask questions. A shame they need reminding, but never mind. I can't see him giving up on justice for Jennifer anytime soon.

He seems to be the only reporter getting the truth out there and actually asking the hard questions. I guess that's why GR doesn't like him, hence calling him a "nit-wit" :what:

Jen is findable in 'touch' as 'Civitas DB' or if you search under 'd00rst0p' she comes up as 'BlueRaven Crim Ninjas'

Jilllian. Do you know when she gave her 2 week notice and when she stopped working? Thanks!

Can't say exactly when, but I gather it wasn't too long prior to her disappearance. Will check and get back to you.

Wow Jillian -- that is some very interesting information.
Do you know how old this stroke victim is -- older?
It sounds like she was very comfortable with this person and was able to be herself, maybe confide a little (?) and be appreciated for who she was and all that she did.
8 months prior to her death -- maybe that is all part of the 'change' that GR talks about too? Jen was able to find herself again with this person -- not in a bad way -- and maybe she was so happy with her job and this person (sounds like she was), that GR felt 'threatened' and 'suggested' that she leave the position. Maybe she came home from work and would tell stories of her day and GR did not have interest...
Just as it was noted somewhere earlier today that GR wanted JR to leave her Girl Scout leader position b/c it was interfering with her home duties.

Jen's former employer is in his mid-late 50's (ish).
She did confide in him, yes.
Change: probably, yes. She gained some independence back and loved the job, as it got her out of the house more.
Ditto with her girl scout troop leader gig. I don't know how long she did it, but she stopped as it took her away from home too frequently. I don't believe this was her choice.

Jillian, I think you had said that there was a significant amount of blood under the seat.

From what I understand from reading, purging can happen anytime after death. In searching there were some morticians saying they have moved a body and it purge....even after embalming the body may try to purge the ef so they have to keep an eye on the body. With no outwardly apparent signs of trauma, moo isn't that maybe he came home from taking kids to school, saw her on phone playing game, got jealous/mad and an argument broke out she fell and injured head.... No visible trauma. GR panics and tries to dispose of body but before he gets to where she has a bloody nose / purges.

It would be great if it were a random stranger because the alternative is the kiddos losing both their parents. :(

No visible trauma has been reported in MSM. Doesn't really mean there isn't any. Soon enough, we'll know for sure.

How long before she went missing did Jen give her employer her notice? Did she serve out the 2 weeks, or did she go missing before that?

If she was working outside the home in the 8 months before her death, I find it unlikely she had time for a true gaming addiction.

Were the "problems at home" that she was trying to save the marriage? Was GR unhappy with her working because she wasn't at home to wait on him and the kids?

I pretty much had the idea that she was doing all the cooking -- there was a wisecrack about that in one of GR's facebook photos at Thanksgiving time.

Also, interesting that the detail about her being a home health aide (this sheds even more light on her personality -- not every one is cut out for this type of work) wasn't mentioned in the missing person profile done on her.

Not sure when she quit the job.
Yes, unlikely she played online games while working. She would oftentimes drive her employer to appointments far out of town, and was attentive at work. This gentlemen got to know Jen's children well and thought of them as his own, at least one of them, if not all three.
Personally, I don't buy any video game addiction.
Can't say how GR felt about her working outside of the home.
Also can't say specifically what the problems at home were.
It was her employer's belief that Jennifer did not know about the affair, at least that he knew of, at the time she stopped working for him.

At least someone out there besides us thinks it's suspicious. Why isn't someone (LE, family, whoever!) pubicly asking for information that can lead to an arrest in her death? Information that can give a clue to her whereabouts that morning?

ARGH! :banghead:

ETA: OR ..Why isn't her missing fb page dedicated to finding justice??? double ARGH :banghead:

I'm sure there are very good reasons for the family being quiet.
Their silence mustn't be interpreted as not wanting justice.
They do want justice.
And IMO, they'll get it.

I just read Joe's latest article from an interview with Jennifer's client she cared for. It should be up on the online version soon. The client is a person known to me and I would say very credible. The article shows a bit of what Jennifer was like but more importantly to me, a quick view of her home life. The person interviewed spoke fondly of Jennifer. This in itself could be threatening to a controlling spouse.

I just read Joe's latest article from an interview with Jennifer's client she cared for. It should be up on the online version soon. The client is a person known to me and I would say very credible. The article shows a bit of what Jennifer was like but more importantly to me, a quick view of her home life. The person interviewed spoke fondly of Jennifer. This in itself could be threatening to a controlling spouse.

Thank you dansmom. I look forward to reading the online version.

I clicked "free trial" of the e-edition newspaper and got the article. For some reason it didnt show up when I did a search:
http://thedailystar.newspaperdirect...0/10d38b13-b507-4fe3-9dec-281c476129f0/0/true

Edited to I see it now up on the regular site..thanks Jillian!

Forgot to say I LOVE that its on the front page top story.

"In late 2011, he said Susan Converse, a nurse and a friend of Jennifer Ramsaran, recommended the New Berlin mother to fill the caretaker position. He said Jennifer Ramsaran would sometimes bring her children along, and she became such good friends with Wilcox that she would sometimes confide in him the problems that she was having in her home life.

“She was worked up about that,” he said."

:heartbeat:This is one of the many difficult days for the Renz family and JR's kids...my heart is with them today

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1874096392/Ex-client-Ramsaran-was-devoted-mom

"Ganesh Ramsaran, in an interview two weeks ago, said he has had no contact with Keith Wilcox."

Knowing that his wife was close to Mr. Wilcox, GR never contacted him either in person or via phone to say "Hi. How's it going? Just wondering ~ do you have any idea where my wife could be? I think she ran off. Can ya' help me out here?"

:what:

I'm very very surprised that GR hasn't contacted Mr Wilcox, I have to say. If your spouse was missing wouldn't you be calling literally everyone they knew or had ever known asking if they knew anything at all that might help?

I'm very very surprised that GR hasn't contacted Mr Wilcox, I have to say. If your spouse was missing wouldn't you be calling literally everyone they knew or had ever known asking if they knew anything at all that might help?

Here may be why:

Snipped

He said Jennifer Ramsaran would sometimes bring her children along, and she became such good friends with Wilcox that she would sometimes confide in him the problems that she was having in her home life.

“She was worked up about that,” he said.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1874096392/Ex-client-Ramsaran-was-devoted-mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azraelserves