Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will definitely phone them tomorrow morning. I will post here after i've phoned so people here know too. Sorry guys, I know I should have done this sooner ...

Thanks Pob. Must be getting late there now :countsheep:

Anyways, this is about Jenn, not me, I really should help anything I can.

Did I once see a thread about scanner chatter?? Just heard something "strange" come across and wondered if there was a separate thread for it?

Thanks Pob. Must be getting late there now :countsheep:

It's 10:30pm, I start work at 8am. Nobody in my real life knows about my gaming life, so guess I'm gonna be asked many questions tomorrow. I wonder if Jenn hid her online gaming same as me?

I will do in the morning, tbh I've never been asked questions as part of a homicide before, kind of puts me on edge. But YES I will call in the morning!

TY Pob, trust me they should be glad to hear from you.. As John Walsh says, ' You can make a Difference'..
John Walsh & America's most Wanted Is responsible for the apprehension of over 1200 of Americas Most Wanted Violent Felons and Has Caught More Of The FBI's 10 Most Wanted than any branch of the FBI,, All due to tips from concerned citizens like you from all over the world..

It's ok, I REALLY should have put my own cent worth in before now! And JUST FOR JENNIFER!

You know Pob... Psychological studies show that when there is a great deal of people who witness an accident... Few to none go to help because there is a prevalent attitude that each person thinks "Someone else is going to help!"

There are actual situations where people have died (bled out ....drowned...etc.) because of this puzzling human characteristic...

So... Don't kick yourself for not going forward... Just be proud of yourself that you are breaking through a recognized human limitation...

:seeya:

(Jeez... I hope this makes sense... And affirms your decision to contact Det. Cobb!, Pob! :)

FYI Maw and Caring - I believe you cannot discuss anything from the scanner up here.

For everyone's Situational Awareness here on WS

:yourock: Thanks a million for that video you took! It definitely gives me a better understanding of the area.

After watching this video I am even more convinced that whoever killed JR is local and/or knows the area well, but was certainly in a hurry. IMO there were multiple areas in which the phone could have been tossed more accurately into the creek...but if the perp was panicky and 'just' realized he needed to get rid of the phone before disposing of the body while crossing by Moon Hill Rd, then that's where it got tossed. The area in which JR was dumped was surrounded with huge trees, no homes in very close distance, and has a steep embankment that allows anything dumped to not be seen readily from those driving by....ORR said in the video that this area gets more snow than Norwich due to the lake effect. I'm thinking the perp knew this and was counting on JR getting covered in snow to further impede her from being discovered. Why the perp didn't use a seasonal road I'm not sure...That would certainly be a better decision for hiding the body, but again, if he was panicky then that may explain the decisions made.

I still wonder where her purse and clothing are...Could they be covered in snow somewhere? For that matter, does LE believe JR was dumped while snow was on the ground (was she on top of snow)? From the looks of the video, there was plenty of snow still on the ground...indicating to me that LE did not have to remove tons of snow off of her to get her body out.

If her body was stored somewhere for a while before being dumped, where?? And would the van not have some signs of decomposition in it if the body was stored within it?? If the body was wrapped in something, where is that wrapping? And why would the body still not be in it? :waitasec:

Lots of things to ponder.

ORR thank you so much for posting that video. I got a good chuckle out of you "I don't see any rocks" comment.

Someone mentioned why the perp didn't use a seasonal road, my guess is that the van might not have made it and whoever was driving was familiar enough with the van to know that.

Sadly, I pictured an area very similar in my head.

All this while said "innocent BFF" makes no pleas for her BFF to return (if she ran) or be returned(if taken) or does anything to raise awareness in regards to her BFFs disappearance. Also no reaction after her BFF comes up deceased & left nude on the side of the road-no outrage, no terror, no broken heart? You know with Mr Mahoney & his extreme thoroughness he had to have called her. IMO-she was the "family friend" or "source" making comments to the media about how Jennifer had made connections outside her home & was thinking of leaving. Why wouldn't it be her-it provides her with reasoning that things aren't ok w JR&GR so it's ok for her to tryst & it says JR us happy with someone else do she's still being a good friend right? She doesn't need GR anymore why can't she grab him then? All while helping to defend her trystee & herself in one swoop. MOO, of course!

After the brainwashing job GR did on LD/CC, I can bet the House that HE did a better one on ES.

ORR thank you so much for posting that video. I got a good chuckle out of you "I don't see any rocks" comment.

Someone mentioned why the perp didn't use a seasonal road, my guess is that the van might not have made it and whoever was driving was familiar enough with the van to know that.

Sadly, I pictured an area very similar in my head.

my guess too, hypothetically speaking.

:jail:

For everyone's Situational Awareness here on WS

Center%20Road - YouTube

Thank you so much for this video! SR 23 was completely different than how I imagined it. Very desolate areas all around. Perfect places to stash away things!

I feel so sad for Jennifer lying there in nature all alone and vulnerable to the elements.

God Bless Her Beautiful Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member