Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My anxiety level would be quite high!!!:panic: Do you think that maybe she just does not grasp the situation, or that she may be choosing to NOT help publicly? I searched for my missing best friend for 35 years...I never stopped...but since I was young, I missed a clue right in front of my face...but I did find her.
If it had been me, even with the alleged trysting or whatever, I think I would have to certainly look out for my bff....the husband had tons of support with other folks...Maybe the song on her page said it all...just waiting :waiting:...I do hope that she has sought some counseling...I would be beside myself...forever. :heart:

BBM

Me too. I can only think that several people must have very different opinions of Jen than we do. And that saddens me greatly.

My anxiety level would be quite high!!!:panic: Do you think that maybe she just does not grasp the situation, or that she may be choosing to NOT help publicly? I searched for my missing best friend for 35 years...I never stopped...but since I was young, I missed a clue right in front of my face...but I did find her.
If it had been me, even with the alleged trysting or whatever, I think I would have to certainly look out for my bff....the husband had tons of support with other folks...Maybe the song on her page said it all...just waiting :waiting:...I do hope that she has sought some counseling...I would be beside myself...forever. :heart:

I honestly don't know. I see that she does post on FB about Jennifer and has pictures dedicated but I cannot fathom for the life of me, the lack of public outpouring. Maybe she's embarrassed by the trysts and does not want public judgement; however; IMO, she should know that she is being judged regardless.

Yes, I guess it would be hard to step up to the plate and admit to such a disgraceful thing and still seem sincere in efforts of finding her friend.

I'm sure with her history of anxiety, she is on quite a nice dose of xanax or valium or something so maybe she's numb right now? :chillpill:

I would hope counseling is in her imminent future, if anything for her children's sake.

:grouphug:

Your BFF was lucky to have you, a very honorable friend to stand by her. Sad that Jennifer didn't have such a friend. It's amazing though how many strangers were more than willing to stand up for her!

It's amazing though how many strangers were more than willing to stand up for her!
Yes, those pesky strangers, whom have shown nothing but love for Jennifer from the beginning, while most only knowing her name & face from pictures. Thinking of her constantly, searching for her at every chance possible, wanting her to be found, and now only wanting Justice for Jennifer.

RSBM
In retrospect, it seems that Jennifer's best friend didn't do a whole lot. At least a whole lot of anything positive. I know she was doing a whole lot of......well nevermind. I don't know what she knows regarding Jennifer being murdered (the word hurts to type but it's the truth,) but I do know that she still chooses to be friends with GR.
It could also - and likely - be that JR's kids mean a lot to her.. They need all the love they can get right now, and she probably means a lot to them, as well. I'm sure a lot of people who loved JR are saving face for the sake of her children. MOO

ETA: now, I'm hoping for some news soon! Even just someone being called in for questioning or something!!

It's could also - and likely - be that JR's kids mean a lot to her.. They need all the love they can get right now, and she probably means a lot to them, as well. I'm sure a lot of people who loved JR are saving face for the sake of her children. MOO

I hope this is true and they are being cared for.
If there is any chance another is involved in Jennifer's death let it not be ES. Those kids do not need more disappointment and loss.

I hear what you're saying and I agree that the children need all of the love and support that they can get, however; IMO, this best friend doesn't deserve their love.

She betrayed their mother at the very minimum, YKWIM?

I hear what you're saying and I agree that the children need all of the love and support that they can get, however; IMO, this best friend doesn't deserve their love.

She betrayed their mother at the very minimum, YKWIM?

Sure do.

Hi all i reveived conformation the tote was there and not part of this case with jen that it was there then and they checked it out

Hi all i reveived conformation the tote was there and not part of this case with jen that it was there then and they checked it out

So did they take the tote?

Because would be odd that it was not related, and was mentioned here and mysteriously gone now? :waitasec:

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

So did they take the tote?

Because would be odd that it was not related, and was mentioned here and mysteriously gone now? :waitasec:

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

It is strange if they didnt take it, that it is gone now, but who would want to take an old broken tote that has no use or value? It would not be worth the trouble to dig it out! Something is weird about this!

It is strange if they didnt take it, that it is gone now, but who would want to take an old broken tote that has no use or value? It would not be worth the trouble to dig it out! Something is weird about this!

Guys, if LE says they are aware of it and it was not related let's give them some credit. It's clearly just a bit of trash and has nothing to do with the case.
I trust that LE are doing their job correctly.
Anyway, just thinking of Jennifer again today and her children.
Hopefully justice is coming. :please:

Hello WS I have been reading this forum and following this case for a bit of time now and decided to join in. I too am praying that Law Enforcement knows much more then at this point anyone does and has a direction they are pursuing.

I for sure agree that the police know what was just trash and what if anything else was associated with JR

Hello WS I have been reading this forum and following this case for a bit of time now and decided to join in. I too am praying that Law Enforcement knows much more then at this point anyone does and has a direction they are pursuing.

Interested101

:welcome4: :welcome5:

Guys, if LE says they are aware of it and it was not related let's give them some credit. It's clearly just a bit of trash and has nothing to do with the case.
I trust that LE are doing their job correctly.
Anyway, just thinking of Jennifer again today and her children.
Hopefully justice is coming. :please:

I for sure agree that the police know what was just trash and what if anything else was associated with JR

I think I'm officially paranoid of everything now, time to take a break.

:rollercoaster:

thanks for the welcome. just looking back a few pages; did JRs gaming friend POB ever contact LE? Wonder if something could have been contributed by them speaking with him in any way.

thanks for the welcome. just looking back a few pages; did JRs gaming friend POB ever contact LE? Wonder if something could have been contributed by them speaking with him in any way.

Hope so but we haven't had confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members