Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the narrative was left open at the time of post. Hadn't selected a reason yet, but most likely will shortly:

We've had many cases in which a loved one passed away due to a number of reasons and the person(s) they were with panicked and did not contact authorities and just horribly disposed of the person.

Note also possibility of more than one person may have been there: person/s

To Be Decided Soon

So it could be a possibility that GR is doing damage control and has confessed to this story....that she passed from natural causes but he panicked. Maybe that is why LE was on Sheff Rd on the Friday night? Maybe he confided in CC and she "helped" him make a confession to LE. Or maybe his accomplice couldn't take it anymore and confessed???? Hmmmm

So it could be a possibility that GR is doing damage control and has confessed to this story....that she passed from natural causes but he panicked. Maybe that is why LE was on Sheff Rd on the Friday night? Maybe he confided in CC and she "helped" him make a confession to LE. Or maybe his accomplice couldn't take it anymore and confessed???? Hmmmm

It is getting a little more confusing if you ask me! Maybe thats why his fb can't be seen?

Hi All - I haven't posted anything lately because most of you are posting my exact thoughts!

IMO, there's only one possibility that keeps coming to the surface again and again, based on reviewing what we know, and reading/seeing the interviews.

I keep going back to Occam's Razor..."When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Here's hoping its only a matter of time before that possibility becomes reality, and we have Justice For Jennifer.

And "I'll leave it at that".

Love this post!

The theory of parsimony rocks, and LE USES IT!

:jail:

Good point! I lean towards strangulation or suffocation. :(

That would explain the lack of clothing. It isn't easy to undress, or dress someone else.

I'm leaning toward something occurring after she got out of the shower that day. GR's "psychic" has mentioned that he couldn't have put her body in the van as there are neighbors that could see him, and noted that they have no garage. I can envision a scenario involving him driving the van around the back of the house where there are no neighbors (just acres and acres of woods). Houses aren't close together on that road anyway.

GR made it clear that JR had $500 in CASH, and that he filled the tank up with gas 2 days prior. He also made it clear that Jen didn't wear makeup often.

So, no need for her to have a purse, since she was all set up with enough gas and money to spend, and if she did wear makeup, he could just say she put it on before she left.

Nothing has been noted in MSM about her purse (ie. where that might be). Maybe it's still at home, since the picture (at least for me) is painted that she had no reason to carry one, (even though to be safe, it's my rule of thumb to always carry a bank card, just in case of emergencies).

Financial/Custody Theory - if JR was alive and they divorced, GR would most likely be responsible for alimony (since JR was SAHM) and definitely child support. And JR could start a relationship with someone else if desired (which probably would blow GR's fuse). However, with JR dead, there is no custody issue and no payments. There is a life insurance policy on JR but don’t know the value. Even if it was just a “standard” spousal policy, the amount could be $10,000 on up which MAY be an additional attractive benefit in GR’s eyes.

GR is a controlling type personality as we’ve seen in making JR quit girl scout leader, caretaker job, he filled her car with gas, was aware she had money for the shopping trip, had all her passwords, etc…It would fit that he would want control of all the money. The following demonstrate some of that control:

Websleuths Facts:
Credit Card debt court cases found in AZ. Moved to NY shortly after these court cases

No reward offered by GR

No donation to billboard by GR (but GR's father did donate large amount)

Own 2 old vehicles

Hasn’t hired attorney, possibly be money issue

GR allowed money raised for billboard to go back to LMN to use for a different family—maybe because he wasn’t able to donate financially to LMN

Life insurance can’t be collected if no body found—many of us think the car was parked so it would be found; even JR’s body was put where it could be found

House is in a trust—I’m assuming that means GR cannot take out a second mortgage if needs money

Didn't want background check for girl scout leader -made JR do it instead (THIS SENDS UP ALL KINDS OF RED FLAGS ON MY RADAR-WHAT'S HE HIDING??)

So, with JR out of the picture, GR has no custody issues, has control over all money, can continue his affair, no need to worry that JR would find someone else (if I can't have her, nobody will)…...what else can be added to this? Thoughts? :waitasec:

Don't forget the "Efrerfe" alias, and the "PsychoG" frat nick name in college.

So now the defense team is saying that JR was not murdered but died of natural causes and GR panicked and disposed of her, her car and her phone and made up his whole story? WWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

It just never ends....what would motivate yet another way to diffuse the severity of MURDER. This is just so upsetting. What kool aid his being handed out...murder is murder...and someone needs to pay for their rage and malice....or their premeditation...or their accidental rage...whatever it is...they need to pay. This is yet another injustice.....someone needs to stop typing on the internet as she tells others to stop typing their hypothesis of what they think happened.:banghead::banghead::furious:

I believe they know the COD and are just getting their case together.

I wonder how "panicking" and disposing of JR's body as a result of such, would hold up with a jury of his peers, especially after switching so drastically from completely giving up hope that she will be found "safe and sound" within mere days of her disappearance, to saying that there's no doubt in his mind that she will be found alive, after hiring his PR lady.

Not to mention the vocal and public begs and pleads for the public to NOT search for his wife, not offering a reward, arranging for a billboard over 60 miles away that did NOT (at least initially) include a picture of her van, which is a key piece of evidence, the mistress and the "alcohol fueld tryst" excuse, etc. etc. etc.

I also believe they know the COD and are dotting each I and T.

:cheers:

reminder: folks please do not copy and paste facebook comments. That is a :nono: You can link and paraphrase or say "check it out" etc.

Not asking to be difficult-just asking-what if these comments are delete but are still important? I know I myself, I'm guessing as is true with others, have made a habit of taking screenshots of comments knowing they disappear all too fast. Any suggestions? I appreciate your help....

Don't forget the "Efrerfe" alias, and the "PsychoG" frat nick name in college.

What do you know about the alias? I tried to research it and didn't come up with much. It almost seems like a code more than a word.

So now the defense team is saying that JR was not murdered but died of natural causes and GR panicked and disposed of her, her car and her phone and made up his whole story? WWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

It just never ends....what would motivate yet another way to diffuse the severity of MURDER. This is just so upsetting. What kool aid his being handed out...murder is murder...and someone needs to pay for their rage and malice....or their premeditation...or their accidental rage...whatever it is...they need to pay. This is yet another injustice.....someone needs to stop typing on the internet as she tells others to stop typing their hypothesis of what they think happened.:banghead::banghead::furious:

I believe they know the COD and are just getting their case together.

Where is the refence for this 'defense team' claim? I must have missed something.

Not asking to be difficult-just asking-what if these comments are delete but are still important? I know I myself, I'm guessing as is true with others, have made a habit of taking screenshots of comments knowing they disappear all too fast. Any suggestions? I appreciate your help....

Generally speaking- if it cannot be linked it is not open for discussion. Additionally,not every FB is open for discussion.

hth

Generally speaking- if it cannot be linked it is not open for discussion. Additionally,not every FB is open for discussion.

hth

JBean, is the aforementioned FB open for discussion?

The gas in the van. $500 cash. So there would be absolutely no activity on any credit cards that day..

I feel like I'm seeing this info. in a whole new light.

It's funny how little things dawn on you if you read/think about it enough.

Calculating.

Might not mean anything.... I looked up my own name, and it said my taxes weren't paid either.... but they are.

Agreed. Mine says they have never been paid....and they always are paid.

There has been a change in the once outspoken and confident GR. No more media interviews and no more FB. I cannot believe that he is in mourning. Not after all of the horrible things that he said about her.
Lets hope that LE gets to him before something else tragic happens. Lets not forget the Powell case!!!

thinking about the van , and phone finding locations, they both seem to me to be a bread crumb trail or sign postings ! ( like, hey look this way----> ) the phone location has no service. i know that area well, maybe 1 bar for a split second , but thats it. why not destroy the phone completely? between center rd and plank rd the creek has 4 bridges. and several spots were the road is next to the water. someone wanted that phone found. but not quickly. anywhere else had service!! never did i here him say he went threw the phone,for past calls ,text,or gps locations.... just gave it to LE.
the van spot? i don't think someone parked it, then ran into a building there. i think they ran, ran across the street across the ball feild up the path ( mowed and well known) to Gibson school soccer field. and by the way its less than a mile to the YMCA. threw a older residential area with a garbage pick up on Thursday. also note he is ,or was a soccer coach.....Plymouth street has no side walks, and many potholes, and well traveled. so i would notice a runner or jogger there myself. and i do drive it ever night around 4-630..... on the corner of north broad and cortland street there is a charity clothing drop box... just a thought.

I have 1-2 bars of 4G AT&T service at ground level at the moon hill rd intersection 95% of the time.

There has been a change in the once outspoken and confident GR. No more media interviews and no more FB. I cannot believe that he is in mourning. Not after all of the horrible things that he said about her.
Lets hope that LE gets to him before something else tragic happens. Lets not forget the Powell case!!!

Maybe he lawyered up.

:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads