Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the list of things (supposedly) about Jennifer it was written she was not a morning person. And RickBlaine staded it was GR who usually drove the kids to school.

If Jenn posted to POB that she had a "school run" -- it wouldn't necessarily mean that she was actually taking the kids to school. Perhaps she and GR traded off on that responsibility, depending on what their day involved. I know with my husband and I, maybe one of us (usually me, but not always) will run them to school, but in the 10 or 15 minutes before they get out the door, we're both rushing around getting lunches packed, and signing notes from the teacher, and making sure clothing is appropriate for the weather, and all that sort of thing. So, in our house, a "school run" is not just the actual drive to school, but the rushing around because we didn't get our act together the night before.

I don't think it's especially relevant who drove the kids that morning to school. I think we already know that the kids saw their Mom that morning, and also that she posted something with her online friends. So, we know she was most likely alive in the early morning hours -- up until around 8 or so. (POB -- can you find out from your friends what time she posted that morning??)

I do find it relevant; however, that she is portrayed as "not a morning person" when she was clearly up early most mornings. Perhaps she was up, but grudgingly so, or perhaps it was another attempt at portraying a very different Jenn from real life.

What do you know about the alias? I tried to research it and didn't come up with much. It almost seems like a code more than a word.

I did note that it's the same word forward and backward, but have no clue as to meaning. Perhaps a word scramble?

Referee? Does that have any meaning? Why put it in code?

seemed like the only thing missing was the alcohol.

:Banane35:

Don't forget he was having a party afterwards at his place.....

OK, I missed all the hoopla re. the LnM post re. the parents. Can someone fill me and others in? That page does not come up anymore.

TIA!!!

Don't forget he was having a party afterwards at his place.....

OK, I missed all the hoopla re. the LnM post re. the parents. Can someone fill me and others in? That page does not come up anymore.

TIA!!!

I have the screenshot in my album-it's public-hoping you can see it!

Is it "soon" yet? There are so many statements about how we are going to find out about this and that "soon", yet "soon" never seems to materialize.

The rant on LnM seems to have fallen prey to the "glitch" that is removing posts. I guess we'll find out "soon".

I was curious about the posting on LnM but if there were truth behind it, IMO it would not have been removed. If you're going to make a statement, stand behind it or don't say anything at all, it only leads to more friction, which is the last thing any of Jen's loved ones need right now. (Yes, this is directed at you, lurker/PR person)

Hopefully we get some real information soon. Not "soon"

So, for the record, did we ever get any real information on the things that would be clarified "soon"?
Such as:
Jen's "change in personality"
A "sighting"
GRs "innocence"
"paperwork"

I did note that it's the same word forward and backward, but have no clue as to meaning. Perhaps a word scramble?

Referee? Does that have any meaning? Why put it in code?

Abigail -- I had posted about this earlier in the week -- have a feeling it was taken down though b/c I also posted where it came from. :blushing:

It appears the EFRERFE word is actually part of GR's name per the site that I got it from. Maybe like a middle name?

Getting frustrated that there has been no updates as to what happened to this poor women! Not only was she obviously murdered (unless she happened to run all that way naked without being noticed to sit down and freeze to death) but the fact that she was left to be found naked as a women is the ultimate final humiliation!! She deserves justice and the silence in this case is and always has been awful! I am losing faith in these investigators who maybe are working hard behind the scenes but to the public eye it's like they are doing nothing. Maybe people should flood them with calls questioning the publics safety. Sorry for the rant but I am frustrated with this case and the fact that the more than likely guilty party has a voice but poor Jennifer does not!

Getting frustrated that there has been no updates as to what happened to this poor women! Not only was she obviously murdered (unless she happened to run all that way naked without being noticed to sit down and freeze to death) but the fact that she was left to be found naked as a women is the ultimate final humiliation!! She deserves justice and the silence in this case is and always has been awful! I am losing faith in these investigators who maybe are working hard behind the scenes but to the public eye it's like they are doing nothing. Maybe people should flood them with calls questioning the publics safety. Sorry for the rant but I am frustrated with this case and the fact that the more than likely guilty party has a voice but poor Jennifer does not!
Yes My feelings exactly! Also, I cannot stand reading a certain "page" posting the way they do anymore. I think they have done nothing but influence (or try) peoples thought about Jennifer (while she was missing & now that she has been found). I think it has interfered with Jennifers case and still does. I feel it should be shut down. Just makes me sick, I am praying for JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER harder than ever, and I pray they shut up soon, really they have no right to post some of the things they do....rant over

If she was not 'murdered', yet still disposed of in the words of Nancy Grace 'like trash', it will be even more heartbreaking. I really am getting the feeling that there may be something going on behind the scenes with GR and LE where he is giving them some sob story that something happened to Jen and he panicked. But even if that is the case for him to have treated her like that, plus dragging her name through the mud all while looking for sympathy and covering his tracks is very cowardly. If of course he did any of those things.

:goodpost:

You brought me to tears, I'm so sad for Jennifer .. how humiliating and degrading to be left there naked like that .. I'm just so sick over it all. I hope we all get some answers soon.. mostly for her family and children's sake.

:tyou:

BBM

1. Hearsay is often admissible in court, as "intentional communication of fact," right? Or another exception? Which one, do you think?

It would really depend on the importance and pertinence to the case. With his "spokeswoman" as the one relaying it, his attorney COULD file motion to dismiss it as hearsay. There's not substantial proof that he approved, gave, or told his "spokeswoman" to make those statements.

Hence... the "spokeswoman" could be made to be a witness to verify under oath whether or not she was told these things.

However, looking it into it, the "exclusions from hearsay rule" a.k.a. Rule 801, part d, section 2, articles C, D, and E can apply, which would classify it as non-hearsay.

Rule 801, part d, section 2, articles C, D, and E from Cornell University Law School

2. Chain of custody: Even when broken, items still be can used in the trial, can't they? The defense can ask that it be ruled inadmissable, but does that automatically mean that it would be? The phone for example. Can the fact that GR himself found the phone be used against him, or do you mean the phone's data can't be used based on breaking the chain of custody? I've seen rape cases where the chain of custody with evidence collection was breached and still that evidence was allowed in...BUT the reason for breaking that chain of custody was thoroughly examined, cross-examined, etc. Do you see that as a possibility in this case?

Even when broken, items still be can used in the trial, can't they?

Yes, it can be used.

The defense can ask that it be ruled inadmissable, but does that automatically mean that it would be?

All evidence will be scrutinized for admissibility and inadmissibility, so it's possible that it won't be automatically ruled out.

Can the fact that GR himself found the phone be used against him, or do you mean the phone's data can't be used based on breaking the chain of custody? I've seen rape cases where the chain of custody with evidence collection was breached and still that evidence was allowed in...BUT the reason for breaking that chain of custody was thoroughly examined, cross-examined, etc. Do you see that as a possibility in this case?[/B]

Yes, it can be used against GR. According to him, he picked up the phone and proceeded to photograph it before LE arrived.

This could raise problems though if used in a case. Let's assume that at the outcome of all of this that GR is ruled out as a suspect, but he found the phone.

That phone would be inadmissible due to that chain of evidence. LE only have it on his word as to where he located the phone. Could he have picked it up and moved it? Did he damage any potential prints? Did he wipe away evidence? Did he change the SIM-card? Did he delete any messages?

Let's assume that at the end, that he is the suspect, and he was the first to find the phone.

Then other factors would come into play. Again, LE would only have his word on where he located the phone. All of the above apply. But then you add in other factors. Did he plant the phone there to make it look like the phone was ditched? Was the phone even there to begin with? Was the phone exceptionally clean for having been out in the elements overnight? Would the phone have worked at all in regards to the "Find iPhone app" due to exposure of the elements?

They could nab him for planting evidence if they conclude that the phone was never there to begin with. Phone records themselves could be subpoenaed in order to conclude whether or not numerous calls were made to that number via GR's iPhone, or their house phone, which would be consistent of a "worrying" husband. If there is a lack of such, then it's possible that it was planted there, or wasn't phoned at all out of fear of a by-passer hearing the ringtone and picking it up (though that too could have been a plan, in order to get evidence damaged by having a by-passer hear it, and picking it up, not knowing it would be pertinent to an investigation).

3. Blood under seat: Do you mean that since GR's spokesperson commented on the blood, it can't be used in court? Also, she commented on his affair, calling it an "alcohol fueld tryst." I would imagine that both are key pieces of evidence and will be used as such in court, especially the affair, as motive. Do you? Besides having the spokesperson called to testify under oath herself, do you think it's plausible?

In my response to cluciano63 here, it's possible that it still can be used in court. Also going back to your first question, it's possible that Rule 801 could apply as well in this instance.

I believe that they're key pieces of evidence as well because they indeed highlight possible motives. Another thing that could also be factored in in ruling out hearsay is his (GR's) continued interaction with the "spokeswoman" even after all of those things were stated to the media as being spoken on his behalf.

I know if I were a POI in a case, and my spokesperson was revealing things to the media that I told them in confidence, or saying things to the media that would portray me in a negative light, or cast suspicion on me... I would cut off my interaction with that spokesperson.

The fact that he didn't leads me to conclude that it's possible that he is intentionally wanting to cast doubt and suspicion on himself, to either get a mistrial in any eventual case with him as the suspect (if it were to be tried in Chenango or the surrounding counties), and/or the possibility to request a change of venue to a city or county of his choosing.

If she was not 'murdered', yet still disposed of in the words of Nancy Grace 'like trash', it will be even more heartbreaking. I really am getting the feeling that there may be something going on behind the scenes with GR and LE where he is giving them some sob story that something happened to Jen and he panicked. But even if that is the case for him to have treated her like that, plus dragging her name through the mud all while looking for sympathy and covering his tracks is very cowardly. If of course he did any of those things.

No way would I believe that malarkey, but even if it's true...how would he ever justify to his children throwing Mommy out like that? My God...we needed to have proper burial ceremonies for the family goldfish. Can you imagine the nightmares that would give them? "Daddy, if I get sick like Mommy, are you just gonna dump me on the side of the road?" :furious:

Not to mention the lies he told to them about Mommy running away. Praying for Jennifer's precious children to get through this and come out stronger! :please:
:cow:

Thanx for the video ORR... The videos gives those of us that aren't familiar with the area a much better perspective..

The silence by LE and prosecutors in the Jennifer Ramsaran Homicide investigation is very concerning to me.. Media Management; Press Conferences, which have been nonexistent in JR's case, are very important to insure justice, peace of mind in the community, and the public's safety, imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member