Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that day, in our area, it was not dark until about 6 m..I have pics from the day...and have wondered if he waited to do it until dark, but prior to notifying LE....the van and phone did not have to have been dropped on that day....just thoughts

I take it the children rode the bus home? I wonder if they have been interviewed separately and how soon after JR was reported missing? If LE was going with the left voluntarily theory the first day or so, there might have been a delay. I have a hard time believing LE was going with the left voluntarily scenario after the phone and van were found. Even if LE believed the "drastically changed JR" storyline, the abandoned van and the discarded phone (that stayed charged so miraculously long) must have had them considering foul play. All MOO

i cant attach a image from goggle earth. but by way of back rds from Sheff rd New Berlin to center rd in Plymouth it is 17 miles or 28 minutes, by dirt rd, only crossing paved rd 3 times less than a mile each time. no convenient stores,but maybe private cameras? :waitasec:

a a matter of fact i am going to drive this route rite now. just to see what along the way

Imo, the only fair and balanced reporting in the Jennifer Ramsaran tragedy was the Joe Mahoney 'Malarkey' article..
http://thedailystar.com/reportersnotebook/x1874095420/Chenango-TV-report-misses-key-attribution

FYI: Chenango County, NY MS Media - A Blueprint for Transparency and Community Awareness..
https://www.facebook.com/JoeJohnsonABH

Journalist Athens Banner(GA)
Criminal Justice Reporter
Joe Johnson_ABH

The intent of this page is to provide some insight to the life of a crime beat reporter. But there's so much more if you take the time to explore more than just the timeline. If you click on "photos" near the top of the page, for example, you will see the many photo galleries I've created, from "Officers of the ACCPD," to "Murderers Row," and "Gangs in Athens." As you browse through the galleries you will notice that many photos have links that will allow you to read the related stories. And if you support our emergency responders who work every day to serve and protect, you might enjoy seeing photos of officers, firefighters, EMTs and others as they go about their jobs, and sometimes in just candid moments. I'll continue trying to keep this page fresh and relevant. Enjoy your visit.

I keep vascillating between whether this crime was committed by one individual acting alone, or with an accomplice.

We do know that E gave GR a ride home from the Y that day? Did they both happen to be at the Y by coincidence, or was that planned?

And my mind keeps traveling back to the "friend of the family" who pretty much threw a whole lot of people off the trail by saying that Jenn had begun discussing separating from her husband, made new online friends, and seemed to have developed an emotional attachment to someone. Now...why say these sort of things "on condition of anonymity?" These sorts of statements published in the media in the week after Jenn went missing led most to believe she'd just run off.

So...was meeting up in the Y parking lot more than chance?? Was E also the one giving misleading info to media??

Perhaps E was innocent (of the murder), and perhaps simply believing and repeating to the media what GR told her (in much the same way that L&M gulliby accepted all his statements and passed them along as fact); however, I am beginning to have more and more doubts.

If she IS innocent of the violence done to Jennifer, then she surely knows SOMETHING. If nothing else, what was Remy's demeanor that day? What did he talk about on the way home? What sort of private comments has he been making in the past months? What about once her body was found? If she was not party to the crime, it is her responsibility to report what she does know to the police. If she has no concern for Justice for Jennifer, she must have concern for her own safety and the wellbeing of her own children. Hopefully, she'll do the right thing and come forward with what she does know.

What if GR didn't even run from the Plank road apartments to the Y. What if he had a ride? While he was in the Y, the driver could have run home to get changed to to dispose of something and then came back to pick him up to bring him home?

Surely CCTV is just a dream now - if it wasn't collected within days it'll long since be gone, home or business :(

Surely CCTV is just a dream now - if it wasn't collected within days it'll long since be gone, home or business :(

IIRC, the Y provided LE with tapes from that day when they first noticed he was there during a non-routine time for him, and when they heard his wife went missing that same day.

Would be very useful in seeing not only what he was wearing, but noticing any unusual demeanor or odd behavior, if any....

I am sure that he made himself known at the Y's front desk that day! Probably made extra effort to talk to the staff, so that they would verify that he was there. Was probably extra charming and animated!

I've been doing some body language research, which is fascinating. I'm wondering, has this been mentioned already? I'm guessing 'yes', because in later interviews, the eyes have changed some.

http://www.newschannel34.com/news/local/story/Missing-New-Berlin-Woman/UW5ezlkJSE2naJ0jNIVZwg.cspx

"When a person shifts their eyes side-to-side, you can be fairly certain that they are being less than truthful, as their side-to-side glance indicates their need to 'escape'. Likewise, this glance can also indicate that the person is conspiring with another, and the glance is simply an attempt to make sure no one else is listening."
Ref: http://www.bodylanguageuniversity.com/public/176.cfm

I've been doing some body language research, which is fascinating. I'm wondering, has this been mentioned already? I'm guessing 'yes', because in later interviews, the eyes have changed some.

http://www.newschannel34.com/news/local/story/Missing-New-Berlin-Woman/UW5ezlkJSE2naJ0jNIVZwg.cspx

"When a person shifts their eyes side-to-side, you can be fairly certain that they are being less than truthful, as their side-to-side glance indicates their need to 'escape'. Likewise, this glance can also indicate that the person is conspiring with another, and the glance is simply an attempt to make sure no one else is listening."
Ref: http://www.bodylanguageuniversity.com/public/176.cfm

What still drives me crazy is the lack of explanation of how he goes from
- "I've given up all hope of finding her" after a few days
- "Some days I have hope, some days I don't." after 7 weeks
- "There's not a doubt in my mind that we'll see her again" just 2 weeks after that?

Someone putting out theories, seeing what reception they got, imo.

I was thinking that at this stage, it might be helpful now to have appeals for tips on Jennifer's fb page. With a very large picture of her car, and full length photos, not necessarily of Jennifer. Along with any routes she may have taken, or been taken. With reminders of anything remarkable that was happening that day (traffic probs/ holiday/ something on the news) to help jog people's memories. Jog being the operative word.

It's just that....if you want people to come forward with tips, they have to know what they're looking for. There are ways of saying things without saying them, if you get my drift.

I was thinking that at this stage, it might be helpful now to have appeals for tips on Jennifer's fb page. With a very large picture of her car, and full length photos, not necessarily of Jennifer. Along with any routes she may have taken, or been taken. With reminders of anything remarkable that was happening that day (traffic probs/ holiday/ something on the news) to help jog people's memories. Jog being the operative word.

It's just that....if you want people to come forward with tips, they have to know what they're looking for. There are ways of saying things without saying them, if you get my drift.

very very true, i have felt this for awhile:banghead:

The longer LE goes without speaking, the more I fear they have no cause/manner of death and are counting on tox to point the way.

There is also Sidney Federal Credit Union on that corner that would have cameras. I wonder if they have Jenn's vehicle that morning on video.

I don't think he went on SR23 that morning.. I think he took Lake Road out to King Settlement Road, into the Whaupaunauca State Lands (where he ditched the clothes) out to Ripple Road, down into North Norwich, over into Plymouth via Bates Wilson Road or Country Club Road, to SR23 out there, out to Center Road, and back via the State Lands down Moon Hill, ditched the phone and then back on SR23 into Norwich, ditched the van.. and ran to the Y!

No cameras that way!!! It was planned!

Are the State Police involved in the investigation or is it strictly the Chenango Sheriff?

that is a very good question? i have not been told of anything by any locals regarding a police presence that said (troopers) just (sheriffs)

What still drives me crazy is the lack of explanation of how he goes from
- "I've given up all hope of finding her" after a few days
- "Some days I have hope, some days I don't." after 7 weeks
- "There's not a doubt in my mind that we'll see her again" just 2 weeks after that?

Point 3 - he actually said "There's no doubt in my mind we WON'T see her again" ... Freudian slip maybe, who knows ...

I don't think he went on SR23 that morning.. I think he took Lake Road out to King Settlement Road, into the Whaupaunauca State Lands (where he ditched the clothes) out to Ripple Road, down into North Norwich, over into Plymouth via Bates Wilson Road or Country Club Road, to SR23 out there, out to Center Road, and back via the State Lands down Moon Hill, ditched the phone and then back on SR23 into Norwich, ditched the van.. and ran to the Y!

I agree.....back roads! I am concerned LE has not made a move. I thought once Jennifer was found someone would be arrested.

exactly my thoughts ,as i had posted earlier. except i think either someone was waiting at the y or at the top of Gibson school. do i sense another video on the way?

i also think it planed that hunting season ended only one day prior to her missing. lots of people on back rds during big game season, and in the woods looking for anything that moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932