Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no one has succeeded in having the page shut down. What a travesty.

That is my fear. This case is so strange - "innocent" people sure aren't acting innocent.

iT SURE IS MAYBE THATS WHY WE WERE TOLD TO KEEP THINGS ON TRACK HERE. I SURE HOPE IT IS NOT DONE BECAUSE OF THREATS.. I SURE WISH WE COUD GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS CASE SOON............... TO MANY STRANGE THINGS KEEP HAPPENING!

OT a little but since so many of you have a better understanding of these situations - I know it can take 6-8 weeks for autopsy results - but is it normal for LE to wait for these before making an arrest even if they have some evidence? Do they have to share the results with her family? (or I assume only GR since next of kin?) I guess I am wondering if its possible that COD may not be released at all even to her family.

If a cause of death can be established I'm pretty sure everyone will get to hear about it, after LE,of course.

I'm hoping the cold that kept Jennifer concealed will also have preserved her, and the evidence. You could call the snow a blessing in disguise.

I prefer to think it was a snow angel.

believe it was announced while she was missing. Why would you announce it if JR did not know about it being a possible that she was still out there and in the beginning GR stated that the harsh rumors on FB about the tryst he did not want the kiddos to read or find out about so to me announcing it the kiddos are going to find out about it

:thewave: :welcome3: :thewave:

IMO, I believe that GR led the disapperance by initially claiming that she "would never leave her family" and once that didn't "stick," the theory was that she left her family for someone else.

In fact, IMO, I believe that CC helped with this theory. They both fed off of each other, IMO.

Now what? Where are the theories now? She didn't disappear herself and she didn't leave her family. No one randomly killed her. We haven't gotten a warning from local LE about a predator.

GR's behavior from day one has been irrehensible.

Where I get "stuck" is why GR would change positions from 'she would never leave her family' to 'she left on her own'. What possibly would make him change that point of view. IMO, 'she would never leave' would give him more empathy from others-oh GR we can't imagine what you are going through, how can we help, etc.; if he has something to hide this position still works; why change-seems like a great cover?

Around the time he changed his position to 'she left on her own' is when he and LMN started saying 'we know something the public doesn't'; IMO it's possible that LE found something on the phone (whether it was already on the phone or could have been planted there by GR since he found the phone) or computer that indicated she was developing a friendship and LE questioned GR about it-what do you know, how long does she play games, etc. So, it's possible that he took this new info and "ran with it" - hence all the negative info coming out about JR and how she changed and there's no doubt we'll see her again, yada, yada, yada. Again, just a POSSIBLE explanation for why GR would change his position from she would never leave to she left on her own.

OT a little but since so many of you have a better understanding of these situations - I know it can take 6-8 weeks for autopsy results - but is it normal for LE to wait for these before making an arrest even if they have some evidence? Do they have to share the results with her family? (or I assume only GR since next of kin?) I guess I am wondering if its possible that COD may not be released at all even to her family.

Toxicology results can take weeks. It is not unusual for COD to be withheld until arrest, sometimes longer (it comes out during the judicial process). For instance, we just got some details of Jessica Ridgeway's death during one of the preliminary hearings.

I'm not sure what's typical for New York State. Some states have Sunshine Laws that make releasing info more common.

All MOO based on what I've observed following cases. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will weigh in and correct any mistakes I've made!

:cow:

The JFJR/HFJR page was hacked.
It's gone.
:what:

Thank you! This beautiful lady's name doesn't need to be dragged through the mud any further with tainted speculation ... GR, CC and anonymous 'friend' have already dragged it far enough.

Agreed! I've been spending a lot of time in the Travis Alexander murder trial thread. To be sure, Jennifer's name WILL be dragged through the mud if/when we go to trial for her murder. We probably shouldn't help give them any ideas.

Could the CSD get a page shut down on FB? I saw this morning it was posted on JJR page to call sheriffs.... Maybe they got calls, got mad, and had the page shut down? Seems like that would be violations some freedom of speech law though.

Am I dreaming or did I read in the mod notes that we aren't supposed to be engaging in FB here unless it's all about Jennifer? Hold on while I fix a few posts. :waiting:

I'm going to reopen the thread now. Please keep the FB drama out of here until one of your regular case mods has a chance to look at what's going on. If any of it is allowed, they'll let you know.

:tyou:

I'm behind again. I didn't even realise we had been shut down.

Glad we're back though.

Where I get "stuck" is why GR would change positions from 'she would never leave her family' to 'she left on her own'. What possibly would make him change that point of view. IMO, 'she would never leave' would give him more empathy from others-oh GR we can't imagine what you are going through, how can we help, etc.; if he has something to hide this position still works; why change-seems like a great cover?

Around the time he changed his position to 'she left on her own' is when he and LMN started saying 'we know something the public doesn't'; IMO it's possible that LE found something on the phone (whether it was already on the phone or could have been planted there by GR since he found the phone) or computer that indicated she was developing a friendship and LE questioned GR about it-what do you know, how long does she play games, etc. So, it's possible that he took this new info and "ran with it" - hence all the negative info coming out about JR and how she changed and there's no doubt we'll see her again, yada, yada, yada. Again, just a POSSIBLE explanation for why GR would change his position from she would never leave to she left on her own.

In my personal opinion, I believe that GR first wanted it to appear that she left for the mall and sometime thay day, met with foul play. I believe evidence was staged to appear that she did. Her car and phone being abandoned and tossed would be assumed that she was harmed. I think GR just thought he was that good and that smart.

I believe in reading here, he may have realized quickly that people were suspicious of him and in turn, the theory shifted. I think that with CC's help of course, that the conversation could have been as simple as the following:

And these are hypothetical questions asked of Gr -
Were you having marital issues?
Did she seem "different?"
Could she have left you for someone else?
Did she spend hours away from the home or onlin?
Had she had recent physical changes?

These questions benefited GR (IMO) as it gave the party listening (in this case, perhaps CC) a POSSIBLE theory. That's when GR started releasing things such as her slight changes in appearance (nail polish??) and behavioral changes such as the online gaming and her family "missing" the old her.

I think it just sort of catapulted in that direction based on the media, social media, friends, family, etc.

None of his comments are consistent at all. In one sentence he says she would never leave her family yet he has ran out of hope and in the next he knows that she will return home.

Blah blah blah. again, all moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member