Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to expand there was the obvious push to publish the person the affair was with. Le was aware of the affair and the person involved. So it could be investigated and followed up on, but what other possible gain is there to jen or the family to push to have that published at this time?
bbm

motive.

To expand there was the obvious push to publish the person the affair was with. LE was aware of the affair and the person involved. So it could be investigated and followed up on, but what other possible gain is there to Jen or the family to push to have that published at this time?

I think it was important to point out that while Jen was being painted as having a possible "emotional attachment" to an unknown person her husband was ACTUALLY having an affair.

Are you saying that it's nobody's business?

I'm curious why LE has remained so silent? Do you have an opinion on this?

Yes, it would be motive if police charge him or even announce him as the primary person of interest. I'm not dismissing it. I'm saying before that time spreading it around accomplishes what?

It allows us to see how Jen's mariage looked like. And that is important.

And police did not charge anypone, nor made a POI but GR's tryst still is a possible motive for murder. Sorry.

Solus,

I believe you to be a good friend of GR.

Do you know for certain if Jennifer knew that GR was having an affair with ES?

I'm getting a really creepy feeling here. Did JR know GR has her on speaker in front of others when discussing personal matters? This guy has serious boundary issues, whether its having an affair with his wifes best friemd or airing their conversations on speaker phone. Unreal. If I was JR i would have dumped that turkey in a heartbeat.

LOL, Yes, she always knew. At times it's aggravating :what:.

The amount of time that was being spent on it.

Why would that matter? It sounds like she had more time on her hands since she was no longer working.

Sounds like a control issue to me.

She had time to paint her fingernails.

Her family stated they didn't see any changes in her abilities.

She had time to support her husbands hobbies as we've seen a slew of photos of running events.

Maybe you can keep a list of all our annoying questions for when you are verified. Sorry for the onslaught.

If the time spent on gaming was a problem, that makes me think of the reason stated by Mr. Wilcox, for Jen leaving his employ. Taking time away from home life. Did you get a sense of control over Jen's time by her spouse?
I do understand that if you have a friendship with Mr. Ramsaran that these question, well , you may not want to answer.

bbm

motive.

That is why LE knew about it. Having anyone else know about serves what purpose? Everyone I've ever known has dirty laundry things or moments in time that they are not proud of. Because of the potential motive police needed to know, but no one else did.

Why would that matter? It sounds like she had more time on her hands since she was no longer working.

Sounds like a control issue to me.

She had time to paint her fingernails.

Her family stated they didn't see any changes in her abilities.

She had time to support her husbands hobbies as we've seen a slew of photos of running events.

It didn't matter to the extent it is being expressed here. Do you have a spouse, partner or kids that have something they do, that annoys you. I'm saying it was a source of aggravation.

That is why LE knew about it. Having anyone else know about serves what purpose? Everyone I've ever known has dirty laundry things or moments in time that they are not proud of. Because of the potential motive police needed to know, but no one else did.

Okay, so showing Jen as an unstable woman having an affair with somebody in the net was okay, but writing about GR's tryst (not only a motive for murder, but also something that may prompt a woman to end up the marriage) is airing a dirty laundry? Double standards, I smell double standards here.

I wonder how much time was spent on the "tryst"? It seems to me that some people find it alright to speak of rumors of an alleged on line romance because of time spent playing a game yet find it unnecessary or even abhorrent to speak of a real affair.

Okay, so showing Jen as an unstable woman having an affair with somebody in the net was okay, but writing about GR's tryst (not only a motive for murder, but also something that may prompt a woman to end up the marriage) is airing a dirty laundry? Double standards, I smell double standards here.

Interesting you should say that. :)

It didn't matter to the extent it is being expressed here. Do you have a spouse, partner or kids that have something they do, that annoys you. I'm saying it was a source of aggravation.

It is beyond the pale to equate a spouses annoying habit of playing phone games while you are living a daily lie about an affair with their best friend. Talk about dysfunction. Maybe JR staged her own death just to mess with GR's lying cheating controlling ways. Seems about right. This is making me very angry.

You are only smelling double standards if your picking just the pieces of my comments that your wanting to hear.

Once again, this is why it is difficult for friends to make comments.

Please show me where I had said Jen was an unstable woman.

We've allowed some leeway with Solus in discussing their comments to reporters, but let's stop with the insider questions. Of course Solus may state their feelings on the case, etc., just as we all are allowed, but unless Solus is verified, insider questions and statements are off limits.

Thanks!

It is beyond the pale to equate a spouses annoying habit of playing phone games while you are living a daily lie about an affair with their best friend. Talk about dysfunction. Maybe JR staged her own death just to mess with GR's lying cheating controlling ways. Seems about right. This is making me very angry.

Where was this equated? Where was it suggested that these were the same? It never has been.

Also, we learned from LnM via MSM that same female provided GR with a ride home from the Y sometime during the day that his wife/her BF disappeared.

I am seriously concerned that if a simple freaking phone game is a MAJOR issue in a marriage. Makes me wonder what other important things would be a major issue for him.

Seriously sad that they made out JR to be unstable but.... I beg to differ on who really is unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08