Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. Doesn't look like foxfire's here. Anyone else know what the top- rated, non- profit symbol means on CUE, the mp org.?

Anyone else think they sound really good? It's always handy to know the good ones, imo.

ETA: Would have helped if I'd put the link.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

Zweibel-
This is the same site we were all discussing previously in regards to LNM-you can go read their reviews as well, they're a non-profit. If you just click on that box there on the page, it explains it.

It's an amazing organization that helps many families, not just in finding their missing loved ones but also in not feeling like a victim(as some missing families do) but in being an advocate for their lost loved one, and also learning to help other families as well, establishing bonds that are so needed, etc etc The yearly conference that Glenn I believe has mentioned is a learning experience like no other not just for families but those wanting to help the missing. ALL JMO.

ETA: looks like foxfire got to ya!

I've never heard or saw any mention of in the media about such a search being conducted, or the involvement of the Department of Environmental Conservation Rangers in such a search, save for the search around the Ramsaran residence.

This was found in a Daily Star article written on December the 20th:

"Investigators interview missing woman's children" by Joe Mahoney

Snipped:
"On Wednesday, state troopers and forest rangers continued to conduct a ground search of the 18 acres surrounding the couple’s home. Cutting said the search produced no new solid clues."

I'm aware that Jennifer's parents had been searching, and that they had hired a private investigator to help.

The only other mention to a search in conjunction to the case that I am aware of, was the search that was planned around January 22nd, and the Sheriff coming out on the 22nd and prohibiting the public from searching.

Do you have a date for when these searches occurred along the SR-23 corridor?

Do you have a source or article to verify that such a search took place?

Are you an insider to the case or perhaps LE or a DEC Ranger by any chance to be privy to such information?

Because this is the first I've heard of any such searches along the SR-23 corridor between Norwich and Cincinnatus. I've heard no mention of it from family members, or locals in the area, until now.

Cincinnatus would be Cortland County jurisdiction, and therefore the Cortland County Sheriff's Department. I've not heard or seen mention of any involvement of Cortland County Sheriff's Department involved in the Jennifer Ramsaran case.

I can't pin point the date but it was before Christmas and I have mentioned it here or I mentioned it to someone on this board before I registered.

I don't believe anyone needs to ask for permission to look in pipes or under bridges as part of a possible investigation especially since the county line is so close to Cincinnatus.

<modsnip>

Thank you very much. I'll put that in the tags.

Actually, that's interesting. A caretaker in England means a Janitor, I think you say in the US?

Please keep the tags clean and case related folks. We don't need additional work here.

:dance:

Who was it that wondered what GR was doing running wise in October/November? I tripped over this pulling some videos.

http://ultrasignup.com/results_participant.aspx?fname=Ganesh&lname=Ramsaran&age=38

88 Ganesh Ramsaran South New Berlin, NY 58 37 M 11:37:47 54.33 %

I also think there was curiousity of when he started....5/2011 he was 804 in the 1/2 marathon here.

http://www.fasttrackcoaching.net/timing/Results/2011-BINGHAMTON-BRIDGE-RUN-HALF-MARATHON-RESULTS.txt

Interesting if you see this time & compare to his others.

Sorry. I think the bads were probably mine.

ETA, re tags.

Ah well, we've got more room now, and tryst got in. I don't think I've ever heard anyone use that word you know. I think I've only read it in pre 1950's novels.

I can't pin point the date but it was before Christmas and I have mentioned it here or I mentioned it to someone on this board before I registered.

I don't believe anyone needs to ask for permission to look in pipes or under bridges as part of a possible investigation especially since the county line is so close to Cincinnatus.

At this point I'll keep my sources and comments to myself as I'm being questioned here by some almost like I'm a suspect.

Good luck and good bye.

You had stated that you "knew for a fact."

I had never heard of the measures put forth by the LE in the realm of searches made in regards to the Jennifer Ramsaran case, save for the house.

I meant no offense by my comments. I just wasn't aware that it was previously stated on here, nor was I aware that you had been an asked to be an insider but declined.

When I asked for a source, I meant source material, like a website or an article. I wasn't aware that you were talking about a source away from here (non-Internet), as again, I wasn't aware that you were asked and had declined to be an insider.

I asked you whether you were an insider, a member of the LE, or perhaps a DEC Ranger with knowledge to the case, because you spoke as one with knowledge, and again I wasn't aware.

I also asked because if you were an insider (not knowing you had been previously asked, but declined), LE, or a DEC Ranger, because perhaps you could fill us in on what has been done on the part of the LE in terms of areas searched, and in terms of what hadn't been reported to the media, but not going so far as to divulge matters of the criminal case itself.

If someone had commented on it, or brought it up earlier, then I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. If you felt that my question was incriminating or rather rough, I apologize as well, as it wasn't my intent.

Please forgive me :please:

You had stated that you "knew for a fact."

I had never heard of the measures put forth by the LE in the realm of searches made in regards to the Jennifer Ramsaran case, save for the house.

I meant no offense by my comments. I just wasn't aware that it was previously stated on here, nor was I aware that you had been an asked to be an insider but declined.

When I asked for a source, I meant source material, like a website or an article. I wasn't aware that you were talking about a source away from here (non-Internet), as again, I wasn't aware that you were asked and had declined to be an insider.

[/B]I asked you whether you were an insider, a member of the LE, or perhaps a DEC Ranger with knowledge to the case, because you spoke as one with knowledge, and again I wasn't aware. [/B]

I also asked because if you were an insider (not knowing you had been previously asked, but declined), LE, or a DEC Ranger, because perhaps you could fill us in on what has been done on the part of the LE in terms of areas searched, and in terms of what hadn't been reported to the media, but not going so far as to divulge matters of the criminal case itself.

If someone had commented on it, or brought it up earlier, then I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. If you felt that my question was incriminating or rather rough, I apologize as well, as it wasn't my intent.

Please forgive me :please:

If I were a local driving around town I could see people in the tunnels & say "I knew for a fact" but not be a source. I don't think that LE would openly tell us they are LE here on WS as many of us are aware those guest numbers we see at the bottom most likely include GR, ES, CC/LD, and many others that "report" to them.

Knowing you're newer here, a "Verified Insider" tends to have that tag line under their user name like most have "Registered user" check out Jilllians.

Hope this helps!

Somebody had recently moved in with somebody else.

I just don't get fb. Was that permalink a page attached to someone's fb page? Has the whole page gone now? How do you tell which page the permalink is attached to?

I just don't get fb. Was that permalink a page attached to someone's fb page? Has the whole page gone now? How do you tell which page the permalink is attached too?

It was a post on HFJR page but the comments removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member