Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for putting this timeline together SouthAussie. Great work! :)

He seems much too narcissistic to feel guilty of anything. These types do not feel guilty. Never ever. They always blame someone else, most often their victims.

This got me thinking and reading up a little bit on narcissism. Came across a couple interesting articles:

http://www.winning-teams.com/recognizenarcissist.html
(This article has to do with the narcissist in the work place, but has some interesting perspectives)
"he (or she) spends all of his time acting, protecting his ego by presenting to the world a mask, a false image of himself. As a result he becomes a master of deceit."

"Researchers have found that a narcissist reacts much more emotionally than a non-narcissist, sometimes with "narcissistic rage" when his (or her) ego is threatened."

"Because of a propensity to internalize failure, the narcissist's emotional response to failure is to feel shame, as opposed to guilt felt by people without the disorder. So in order to avoid shame, which the narcissist feels must be avoided at all costs, he externalizes blame for negative events.Ref As he feels someone must be guilty, he almost always attributes blame to others."

"Narcissistic rage, character assassination and projection are some of the overt ways in which the narcissist expresses himself. "

"They expect others to do the day-to-day chores as they feel too important to waste their time on common things. "

http://samvak.tripod.com/9.html#more
(the topic of this article is "Can the Narcissist become Violent?")

"Narcissists often use verbal and psychological abuse and violence against those closest to them."

"Narcissists live in a state of constant rage, repressed aggression, envy and hatred. They firmly believe that everyone is like them. As a result, they are paranoid, suspicious, scared and erratic. Frightening the narcissist is a powerful behavior modification tool. "
(keep reading..it gets better!)

Well, if Jennifer's neck was broken, there will be no need for us to worry about the case of death being undetermined. Personally, I don't feel that will be the case.

I don't really know why, but I feel most likely she was strangled, and the length of time she was outside, with possible damage to skin and eyes, made any outward signs impossible to discern. I think there is something in the neck called the hyoid? that could be broken or fractured though, that would make it possible to tell.

I am confident though, that if anyone should ever face charges over Jennifer's case, they will be convinced they know better than any attorney how to defend themselves. At least, that's what I'm hoping. :)

That's my feeling too, and I also don't know why -- either strangled or smothered (the latter after being drugged, I think)

Strangled could have been in a fit of rage -- for instance, if he found out she was leaving him (even though he was cheating on her, if SHE left HIM, that would bruise his narcissistic ego)

Smothered would have been a calculated, premeditated act, but could also be, in his mind, "punishment" for what he perceived to be some sort of "sin" on her part.

One thing I read about narcissists is that they project their own feelings upon others, and assume others are the same as they are. So...let's say he's feeling a measure of shame because of his own adultery. He might project the sin itself on Jenn (like, have unsubstantiated suspicions that she was "flirting" with someone on her online game), and become jealously obsessed.

I think it would depend on the personality type -- whether he tends to react explosively to things, or whether he tends to be cold and calculating.

Does anybody on here know GR's estimated time of arrival to the YMCA on December 11th, and how it differed from his normal time to arrive at the YMCA? (i.e. Was he earlier than usual? Was he later than usual?).

I posted a few days ago, that Canasawacta Street could have been utilized to get to the YMCA, since it runs parallel to Broad Street.

I had mentioned that Fair Street would be a possible choice because there is no camera at that intersection.

It was pointed out to me by a family member of mine that there's a median/central island there on Broad Street at the Fair Street intersection, and therefore no traffic cameras being as it's a one way turn.

It was also brought to my attention by that same family member of mine, that it's possible to get from Plank Road Manor, and cross Broad Street and then double back and make it appear that one had arrived from the opposite direction.

If we were to consider GR as the culprit, and have him running to the YMCA from Plank Road Manor, then there is a possible way for him to make it look like he ran his normal route, or to give him an alibi if traffic cameras were to be utilized at a later time.

From Plank Road Manor, he could have ran through the woods. Instead of cutting south and running down Canasawacta Street, he could have kept running and skirted the northern perimeter of the school yard (Standford J. Gibson Elementary School) until he got to Thompson Street.

From Thompson Street, he could have cut through the hospital area, which would risk him getting caught on camera.

If he continued north on Thompson Street, he would have arrived to Eric Street. Turning right on Eric Street you'll then arrive arrive at Sunset Drive. Turning right will bring you to Broad Street.

I have been told that there may or may not be a camera there at the Sunset Drive/Borden Avenue intersection on Broad Street.

Crossing Broad Street and heading over to the Borden Avenue side is Weiler Park. If his clothing was dirty or he wanted to discard evidence there, the trash cans in the park there would provide a place to do so.

He could also have made use of the restrooms at Weiler Park, which is open year round.

If he continued past the park, there's two ways he could have gone.

He could have continued on Borden Avenue, which eventually ends on Rexford Street (SR-23), or he could have walked the railroad tracks at the railroad crossing on Borden, down to Rexford Street.

Once on Rexford Street (SR-23), he could have then ran west to be seen on camera at SR-23 and Broad, and then possibly be captured on camera again running south to the YMCA, at the Mitchell/Cortland Street intersection.

Then he'd arrive at the YMCA.

It should be noted too that those railroad tracks run exactly right behind the YMCA, so if he stayed on the railroad tracks, he could have ran them to Mechanic Street (where the entry to the YMCA is) from Borden Avenue (staying off any main roads, save for running across them, for most of that process).

Good thoughts, Ace. I agree that it is most probable that he headed EAST from the Plank Road apartments, rather than south, and then headed south later, so it would appear that he was approaching the Y from the east. And I've always felt like he ran around the school yard (and have mentioned it a couple times), and that it might be helpful to question the school personnel. But that would put him right out there at the hospital, where there may be cameras...(can a local check on that for us???)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2

01-23-2013, 01:06 AM

While I've had the opportunity to speak with Ganesh over the past two days, in depth, and also a number of friends...

LnM may have entered registration into computer on 1/22- but she had been speaking to him- according to her- for at least a day before that...

Can't help but wonder who the "number of friends" were.

They're praying: (LnM/JRMP)
While "non professionals" gather all the evidence.

MOO

I'm hoping...and praying...that some of their prayers include prayers (and public admissions) of repentence.

That would involve a semi-miracle.

But never underestimate the power of prayer....real prayer

Yes, referred to as a caretaker.

I think usually a position of caring for someone in the home is called a "Home Health Aide." A person in this position could do a variety of tasks, including giving (or assisting with) a bath, preparing meals, changing sheets and doing laundry and light housework. Often a big part of the job is just being a friend to the person, sitting down and chatting with them. This person is expected to be the "eyes and ears" of the nurse/physician overseeing the patients care -- since they are in the home daily (or at least 2 or 3 times a week) they can see if there is any decline or physical or emotional changes that need immediate attention.

I think the word "caretaker" can be used as a sort of general term for someone doing this job, but it can also be used to mean someone taking care of property (grounds keeper, janitor, etc.).

I have a suggestion for posters - this is not a rule by any means but would make it easier for many here that are reading.

Please read up to date prior to answering questions that have already been answered (sometimes more than once) - if you have read to the end of the thread prior to answering - more than likely you don't need to answer as it has already been done.

Just trying to save time and unnecessary postings.

I think if you watch all of GR's video interviews, we all know who the POI and main suspect is - follow that with all his "Anti Jennifer" propaganda - hopefully the news of the arrest is not far off.

Yep, didn't enter her bathroom for several days, but sure got on her FB and game accounts quickly enough.

Again, not entering her bathroom for several days is illogical at best.
She is gone, missing and he isn't looking for clues to where she might be?
My guess ( and moo) is that the bathroom was the crime scene and once he cleaned it up, didn't want to go in and risk messing it up. Also, maybe the area gave him the creeps since she ( moo) was killed there?
Several days passed and then he went in?

Why didn't he pile the kids into his car and go for a drive to look for her, before he called the police??? Isn't that what a normal person would do, if their spouse was late and unable to be contacted?

Again, not entering her bathroom for several days is illogical at best.
She is gone, missing and he isn't looking for clues to where she might be?
My guess ( and moo) is that the bathroom was the crime scene and once he cleaned it up, didn't want to go in and risk messing it up. Also, maybe the area gave him the creeps since she ( moo) was killed there?
Several days passed and then he went in?

:cheers:

good guess!!!

Why didn't he pile the kids into his car and go for a drive to look for her, before he called the police??? Isn't that what a normal person would do, if their spouse was late and unable to be contacted?

I don't think I would have involved the kids at that point -- I wouldn't have wanted to scare them.

What I would assume for the first couple hours (as did her parents, apparently) would be that:
a) Her phone battery had run out, and
b) She'd gotten over-involved in Christmas shopping and forgot to leave early enough to avoid Syracuse rush-hour traffic

I wouldn't have started getting worried until around 8 or 8:30, and then my main concern would have been that she'd slipped off the road in the rain, or hit a deer or something. I would have called highway patrol or police or someone at that point to ask them to check the route.

I think usually a position of caring for someone in the home is called a "Home Health Aide." A person in this position could do a variety of tasks, including giving (or assisting with) a bath, preparing meals, changing sheets and doing laundry and light housework. Often a big part of the job is just being a friend to the person, sitting down and chatting with them. This person is expected to be the "eyes and ears" of the nurse/physician overseeing the patients care -- since they are in the home daily (or at least 2 or 3 times a week) they can see if there is any decline or physical or emotional changes that need immediate attention.

I think the word "caretaker" can be used as a sort of general term for someone doing this job, but it can also be used to mean someone taking care of property (grounds keeper, janitor, etc.).

I changed my caretaker tag, to avoid any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc