Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading this post , it occured to me that i know were there are camers on 23!!!!!! at the south plymouh bridge trailer park.... i just spoke with the manager of the park.. he said he is going to go over the video recording... he said it does go back atleast 2 months.... i hoping longer....!!! also he said no one ever asked around the trailer park for eyewitnesses ... he is going to call me asap:rocker: the trailer park is about half way between the phone and van site...........and the cameras can be seen from the BRIDGE or rd

Wow, cjwoods, I'm in awe. if he needs any help going through it, let him know WSers are available if he can get it online, won't you?

So. Wonder how many more unchecked cctv's there are, out Chenango way? Any lists of other businesses along routes, private residences, schools, public buildings etc? Water/utility stations? Remote private residences (they often have them in Europe, especially farms. Don't know about the US though).

Not unlessThen they wouldn't need to question them up that way, they have evidence that makes it point to someone already? JMO I could be wrong

I completely get your point, nanasbabes, but you'd think any cctv evidence would help, wouldn't you?

I dunno. Maybe if we just run along just using basic commonsense while we are waiting, we might turn something up. Even professionals miss stuff or make mistakes sometimes, I guess.

after reading this post , it occured to me that i know were there are camers on 23!!!!!! at the south plymouh bridge trailer park.... i just spoke with the manager of the park.. he said he is going to go over the video recording... he said it does go back atleast 2 months.... i hoping longer....!!! also he said no one ever asked around the trailer park for eyewitnesses ... he is going to call me asap:rocker: the trailer park is about half way between the phone and van site...........and the cameras can be seen from the BRIDGE or rd

:please:

This is fantastic to hear .. let us know if anything comes of it .. Isn't it amazing how something can jar a little memory. This is why JR needs to be in the news, someone out there knows something and they don't even know it!

Me being the eternal optimist that I am is hoping that they have their eye on the prize and it's just a matter of getting all their ducks in a row.

I am chosing to give LE up that way some credit in hopes that there's an arrest real soon.

So the manager is going to call you back once he has viewed all the tapes?

We'll soon know if they're important, if LE suddenly rushes round there and collects the video.

We'll soon know if they're important, if LE suddenly rushes round there and collects the video.

I would hope the owner would be calling LE not cjwoods-if they have tapes to turn them over. Why would you call anyone other than LE & share that information? IMO that would be irresponsible.

Either this person at the trailer park knows cjwoods or they should be more sceptical. For all they know ES or GR was calling. Even posting is could put one in an awkward position.....

he called and they do not go back that far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so so disapionted..............

I would have liked - or would like - to see LE have made a specific appeal for sightings of Jennifer's car being driven, after it was found. And even if anybody had seen the driver. Was it Jennifer? Someone else?

That's the sort of appeal that has to go out quick though, and the time between when the car was found and the present is growing every day. I don't know enough about the nitty gritty of LE investigations to work out why they haven't.

zwiebel, the public is the most valuable resource in missing person's investigations. Imo, Chenango Sheriff Ernest R. Cutting Jr's actions and performance in the Jennifer Ramsaran investigation have only hampered a successful conclusion..

Allowing misleading information to be aired in the ms media and discouraging volunteer searches in the early stages was a monumental error, imo.
This investigation is now over 100 days old without an update or press briefing by Sheriff Cutter...

Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran and her family seems to be on the bottom of the priority list for the entire Chenango County Justice System, imo...
"Without public safety for our family, friends, and luved ones. We have nothing"...
"They should be ashamed"...

So the manager is going to call you back once he has viewed all the tapes?

i think this manager is quite the idiot if he had potential evidence all along and didn't think to, oh, i don't know - pass it on to LE?

"well no one asked for it. guess i'll let 'er keep on recordin'...."

really?

i'm losing faith in humanity a little more each day.

:waiting:

i think this manager is quite the idiot if he had potential evidence all along and didn't think to, oh, i don't know - pass it on to LE?

really?

I'd say more than an idiot... when he saw like 10 Law Enforcement cars parked across the street searching for stuff back on the 18th of December, yeah - around 330pm in the afternoon daylight. So sad!! so bad!!

does anyone else remember our discussion at the beginning of the month regarding the coyote/deer/bear cams on hunting camps and year-round houses on center road as well as in other areas of chenango county?

we talked about people having them aimed in different directions, depending on what they're used for, and some face the road, or allow for several different viewpoints.

i'm hoping LE has more copies of recordings than we could imagine, at this point.

does anyone else remember our discussion at the beginning of the month regarding the coyote/deer/bear cams on hunting camps and year-round houses on center road as well as in other areas of chenango county?

we talked about people having them aimed in different directions, depending on what they're used for, and some face the road, or allow for several different viewpoints.

i'm hoping LE has more copies of recordings than we could imagine, at this point.

Yes I do remember that discussion. What are deer cams? Are they movement sensitive ones?

really?

To be fair Jillian, many people trust LE implicitly to tell them the right thing to do. Many people would be reluctant to approach a group of LE on the street, for fear of being labelled 'pryers' or told they shouldn't interfere, or ask questions. 'Morbid curiousity seekers' and 'internet stalkers' are phrases that spring to mind. Locals might be physically afraid too.

I would like to encourage anyone who has info, even if they have waited this long, to come forward now. And to be able to reassure them they will get a warm welcome, and thanks.

Otherwise, they might decide silence is the best policy.

ETA: Don't lose faith. Look around here.

I'm so worried now that anybody viewing who had info to share and was hesitating won't come forward now, for fear of reactions.

Wow, cjwoods, I'm in awe. if he needs any help going through it, let him know WSers are available if he can get it online, won't you?

So. Wonder how many more unchecked cctv's there are, out Chenango way? Any lists of other businesses along routes, private residences, schools, public buildings etc? Water/utility stations? Remote private residences (they often have them in Europe, especially farms. Don't know about the US though).

I cannot believe it. But at the same time I do. I am not very confident on the Chenango LE after missing Jennifer's van at the apartments and missing finding the phone after Remy told them where it was.

Maybe there should be a team organized to go all over the area bet. Center Road and Jennifer's home for any cctv tapes?

Agreed -I get the idea of not wanting to sleep in their room without her-but FIRST I'd want to look for anything that may tell me-was my sig. other in trouble? Was there something they were afraid to tell me? Etc I'd be looking in every room of the house-especially if I truly thought they left me(which I never believed),where'd they go? I'd want them back to answer to my children-tell the kids, themselves they were leaving & why. I'd think my kids at least deserve that. So basically my point is-no room unturned & I'd be asking others to help me!

Visions of the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy' -- husband gets call at work that she was a good swimmer, finds Laura's ring in the toilet and realizes she is not out to sea/drowned. He upends the house and her belongings looking for any clues... In the end, vengeance was hers!

To be fair Jillian, many people trust LE implicitly to tell them the right thing to do. Many people would be reluctant to approach a group of LE on the street, for fear of being labelled 'pryers' or told they shouldn't interfere, or ask questions. 'Morbid curiousity seekers' and 'internet stalkers' are phrases that spring to mind. Locals might be physically afraid too.

I would like to encourage anyone who has info, even if they have waited this long, to come forward now. And to be able to reassure them they will get a warm welcome, and thanks.

Otherwise, they might decide silence is the best policy.

ETA: Don't lose faith. Look around here.

if they withhold evidence, they're complete idiots.

Visions of the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy' -- husband gets call at work that she was a good swimmer, finds Laura's ring in the toilet and realizes she is not out to sea/drowned. He upends the house and her belongings looking for any clues... In the end, vengeance was hers!

Laaaaauraa! Laaaaaura! (on the boat)

great movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members