Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The motive for the vicious attack remained under investigation, although sources indicated the killing occurred after Comunal rejected the advances of one of the men inside the apartment."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-partygoer-stabbed-15-times-article-1.2877608

The reverse gay panic defense?

After reviewing the victim's social media profiles, I did not conclude that he was gay.

However the NY Post article mentioning
Sources said the group was using cocaine and police suspect steroids were also involved.
leads me to believe that the issue that led to the killing is more likely an issue related to cocaine [or meth]. Possibly a financial issue [money owed](?)... And in order to avoid additional charges for distribution [or similar] the accused manufactured this rejection leads to murder story...

Those are just my thoughts, I'm probably wrong. :)

The reverse gay panic defense?

After reviewing the victim's social media profiles, I did not conclude that he was gay.

However the NY Post article mentioning

leads me to believe that the issue that led to the killing is more likely an issue related to cocaine [or meth]. Possibly a financial issue [money owed](?)... And in order to avoid additional charges for distribution [or similar] the accused manufactured this rejection leads to murder story...

Those are just my thoughts, I'm probably wrong. :)

I think drugs are going to be involved too, though not meth. I don't think that was a meth crowd (and I don't think meth is as widely used in NYC as it is in other parts of the country).

It was likely a mix of sex and drugs that caused the conflict.

I'm predicting that the perp's lawyer will soon be doing a smear campaign in the victim. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

jmopinion

I never expected the second male who we understood was from NJ, and I think we thought he may have led LE to the location of the body...I never expected him to be charged with murder. Concealment of corpse, etc...Yes, but murder, too?

WTH for?

Have to believe this was cocaine-fueled, and both men totally lost it and became unhinged when the victim refused to participate in w/e they had in mind.

JC was in a confined space and there were two of them. Tragic

So Joey ran into these 5 people at a club, then went with them to James' apartment for an afterparty at 4:00 a.m.?

Then Joey left I guess at some point and returned at 7:30 a.m. and the women were gone?

And Joey was killed sometime on Sunday (assuming after 7:30 a.m.?)

I think drugs are going to be involved too, though not meth. I don't think that was a meth crowd (and I don't think meth is as widely used in NYC as it is in other parts of the country).

It was likely a mix of sex and drugs that caused the conflict.

I'm predicting that the perp's lawyer will soon be doing a smear campaign in the victim. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

jmopinion

The reason I added meth in brackets was because, in comparison to cocaine, there are far more examples of seemingly normal people losing their mind and committing unspeakable acts when under the influence of meth. [In the after hours scene in NYC and almost every US metropolis the use of meth is more frequent than most people are aware. Sad but true.]

I would guess that the folks who the victim walked to their car circa 7-7:30am might be able to fill in the blanks. Also the mobile devices of the victim and both of the Rackover's will likely provide significant evidence.

So Joey ran into these 5 people and went with them to an afterparty at 4:00 a.m.?

Then Joey left I guess at some point and returned at 7:30 a.m. and the women were gone?

And Joey was killed sometime on Sunday (assuming after 7:30 a.m.?)

That sounds right. I'm wondering if he went out to walk the dog??? Apparently James' "father" (yes, I know he's not really the father), came later in the morning around 10:30 to walk the dog. Maybe Joey went out earlier with the dog?

Or went out for a coffee & bagel errand?

I'd like to see the video of him entering the building again to see his demeanor and if he had anything with him.

jmopinion

The reason I added meth in brackets was because, in comparison to cocaine, there are far more examples of seemingly normal people losing their mind and committing unspeakable acts when under the influence of meth. [In the after hours scene in NYC and almost every US metropolis the use of meth is more frequent than most people are aware. Sad but true.]

I would guess that the folks who the victim walked to their car circa 7-7:30am might be able to fill in the blanks. Also the mobile devices of the victim and both of the Rackover's will likely provide significant evidence.

Is that that Joey was doing? Walking the females to their car? I missed that.

With their looks and connections, they could've done anything in life. The world was open to them!

And they decided to party and kill.

Wanton waste and ruin.

Think about it:
Before meeting Jeffrey Rackover, James Rackover was James Arthur Beaudoin a convicted felon in Florida with multiple arrests for burglary, armed robbery, domestic violence and drug possession.

And within the last 3 years when he became James Rackover instantly he was reinvented and free of a toxic criminal past. New name, new life, clean slate. Living in luxury.

In the connected world of 2016 it is nearly impossible to pull that off but somehow this human garbage did it.

However while you can shed a name apparently you cannot shed a toxic soul.

Think about it:
Before meeting Jeffrey Rackover, James Rackover was James Arthur Beaudoin a convicted felon in Florida with multiple arrests for burglary, armed robbery, domestic violence and drug possession.

And within the last 3 years when he became James Rackover instantly he was reinvented and free of a toxic criminal past. New name, new life, clean slate. Living in luxury.

In the connected world of 2016 it is nearly impossible to pull that off but somehow this human garbage did it.

However while you can shed a name apparently you cannot shed a toxic soul.

Yep.

I think he got away with it by his good looks. The older, wealthy man was smitten by him. You see it with older wealthy men and younger women....the old guys get hood-winked by someone who isn't a good person. It could've been a relationship that benefited them both, but James wouldn't let go of his former ways, it appears, and Joey suffered for it.

jmopinion

That sounds right. I'm wondering if he went out to walk the dog??? Apparently James' "father" (yes, I know he's not really the father), came later in the morning around 10:30 to walk the dog. Maybe Joey went out earlier with the dog?

Or went out for a coffee & bagel errand?

I'd like to see the video of him entering the building again to see his demeanor and if he had anything with him.

jmopinion
I have a lot of gay friends. Meth is huge in the gay community and is used as a sex drug. If were are drugs at the party, there is a very good chance meth was involved - not exclusively, but present.

As well, when they say Rackover sr met Rackover jr at a 'health club', I'm almost certain they mean a mens bathhouse.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I have a lot of gay friends. Meth is huge in the gay community and is used as a sex drug. If were are drugs at the party, there is a very good chance meth was involved - not exclusively, but present.

As well, when they say Rackover sr met Rackover jr at a 'health club', I'm almost certain they mean a mens bathhouse.

Sorry, replied to the wrong comment

I had no idea meth was popular in the NYC crowd of this group - the "high-end, beautiful people" partiers. My assumption was it was considered a "mid-America" and low-end drug, not cool at all.

But...I always learn something new on WS.

I hate meth and what it's doing to people.

The outer shells are certainly beautiful,

but the destruction to JR's GrandF and to the elder JR even IF he was his sugar daddy (and I think he prob is)

and the destruction to whatever family LD of NJ has...and

of course, the unimaginable pain, suffering & loss to the family and many friends of the victim

so unimaginable and senseless

I'm gay and you're absolutely right. Sadly meth is far more prevalent than understood and, sadly, far more destructive to those who use it. I've had friends who have went through hell and back again to overcome their addiction and these are guys who don't fit the profile of what "Faces of Meth" has led many of us to believe a meth addict looks like.

As far as the "health club" comment; that thought absolutely crossed my mind but because Bo Dietl is the source of that information I think it's most likely it's an actual health club and not the East or West Side Club...

The victim's bloody clothing was found along with sheets and towels that had been thrown down the building's garbage chute in plastic bags, according to New York police Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce.
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-stamford-joey-comunale-death-follow-1118-20161117-story.html

Must have been an awful crime scene. If JC had just met them that night, what on earth could have made them turn to such evilness? I am overwhelmed with how much evil there can be these days. I hope his family gets the proper justice.

Talk about wrong place/wrong time for Joey.

Sounds like he didn't know these guys before that night.

Talk about wrong place/wrong time for Joey.

Sounds like he didn't know these guys before that night.

It sounds like he didn't know these guys before that night but it wouldn't surprise me if that was not the case.

Guy goes missing.
Last place people saw him was at your apartment.
Police start asking questions.
You start off by distancing yourself from the "missing" person -- you just met him that night and he was there with 3 girls but they all left before 7:30am and you haven't seen or heard from them since.
If you can outsmart the cops by convincing them that you have no connection to the "missing" guy than maybe you can get away with it.

Those are just my thoughts...I'm probably wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member