Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR was in court. Read this strange happening:

"Prosecutors told Rackover he could plead guilty to the top charge of driving without a license and pay a $500 fine, but his lawyer insisted on a trial date."

http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/party-murder-suspect-plans-to-fight-charges-he-drove-corpse-illegally/

Why in the world would they insist on a trial for a charge of driving without a license???

James Rackover, 25, looked downcast as he stood beside attorney Robert Caliendo during the brief appearance in Manhattan Criminal Court.

Prosecutors told Rackover he could plead guilty to the top charge of driving without a license and pay a $500 fine, but his lawyer insisted on a trial date.

“We’re not prepared to resolve the case at this time,” said Caliendo who was given a Feb. 21 trial date.

Prosecutors also turned over additional DMV records that have Rackover’s given name, James Beaudoin.

The driving case is the least of Rackover’s legal woes. The ex-con faces a slew of felony charges in a separate but related case stemming from the Nov. 13 slaying of Joseph Comunale.

JR was in court. Read this strange happening:

"Prosecutors told Rackover he could plead guilty to the top charge of driving without a license and pay a $500 fine, but his lawyer insisted on a trial date."

http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/party-murder-suspect-plans-to-fight-charges-he-drove-corpse-illegally/

Why in the world would they insist on a trial for a charge of driving without a license???

Yes. Strange. Who goes to trial for THAT, when you're facing much more serious charges? Wth does he have up his sleeve?!

Sounds to me like more stalling an B.S. They are trying to make us forget and make the whole case magically disappear. Let's not let that happen.

Sounds to me like more stalling an B.S. They are trying to make us forget and make the whole case magically disappear. Let's not let that happen.

The whole case will not magically disappear if the public forgets about it. Unless, I'm not understanding what you're saying.

The whole case will not magically disappear if the public forgets about it. Unless, I'm not understanding what you're saying.
If you Google James Rackover court Jan. 2017 absolutely nothing comes up. I know there are a lot of people who won't "forget" it's just really strange. I wouldn't have been able to find that link if not for it being here.

I just Googled NY post Jan. 2017 James Rackover and STILL nothing came up. He should not be on Rikers Island until this mess is sorted out. His lawyer is probably realizes that he's up against some mighy forces that want James blamed for this.

<modsnip> I wouldn't be surprised if Gemma "slips" out of the country..

Why isn't the Daily Mail all over today's mess?Only one outlet covered this story? Yeah, Ok..

What happened to James lawyer, Maurice Sercarz? He was all gung-ho about the case having problems and was eager to point them out, so why didn't he show up and start today?

In order to revisit today's NY Post article, I literally have to come back here to get link. I don't know how @Inthedetails even got the link. It must have only been on Google search for a very short time.

This court appearance was just for the driving offense. I'm sure the bigger news will be later in the month when the court appearances are focused on joey IMO.

But will we be able to find the info? Could someone please try to Google the NY Post article and see if it comes up? For me it doesn't, no matter how I word it. This is sneaky and very deceptive. Did they even have a hearing? I don't know full story on James but this is truly a nightmare for him. How are those other 2 just free as birds. Scary stuff.

I googled "james rackover court driving" and clicked on news and it was the first link that popped up the NY Post story from today. Don't see it reported anywhere else though.

I googled "james rackover court driving" and clicked on news and it was the first link that popped up the NY Post story from today. Don't see it reported anywhere else though.
Thanks. Does anyone work in news media? I really don't understand how it can be so controlled like this. Who is powerful enough to do this? I think I know the answer in this case.. Remember last year when Randy Meisner from the Eagles wife supposedly shot herself? This reminds me of that. Just swept away and he's set to go on a 2017 tour. How does all this secrecy work?

I understand corruption and bribery, but how are so many in on it? How do they get their cut. I think there is an open threat about this case and speaking of it. I'm very interested in it because it's making a huge statement that if LE isn't treating us fairly we can no longer alert the media. To me, that's horrifying

Why bother telling us a man was murdered in cold blood if they aren't going to tell us what is being done about it.

I find this to be a huge slap in the face to all of us. The silence just confirms the arrogance and tough crap if we don't like it.

<modsnip>

But will we be able to find the info? Could someone please try to Google the NY Post article and see if it comes up? For me it doesn't, no matter how I word it. This is sneaky and very deceptive. Did they even have a hearing? I don't know full story on James but this is truly a nightmare for him. How are those other 2 just free as birds. Scary stuff.

I am able to google the news story but I do agree that it's unusually quiet - you can try this:
https://www.google.com/search?q="ja...X&ved=0ahUKEwj5tY3447zRAhVGOiYKHY1fCk0QpwUIEg

I was wondering about what NYer's are saying about the case and it's secrecy and who may be behind it all.

Are people still paying attention to the case? Why was the NY Post picked to have the one and only scoop?

Didn't the NY Times, Daily News and the <modsnip> care about this scandalous story.?This is definitely a first.. Hmmm

http://ktla.com/2016/11/16/body-of-...-found-in-suitcase-in-new-jersey-sources-say/

This article from Nov 16th. I still think Dilione also doesn't have a Drivers License and the car used may have been his..They have to be referring to him here because James wasn't arrested or charged with even the no DL until the 18th

*snip*
A person of interest has been taken into custody for questioning. Police sources said the person is being held on suspended license charge.

This is article from the 18th discussing James arrest was a full 2 days later! This is also says James was in the bar, when it ended up not being the case Gemma and Dilione state he was home. If James was seen in the basement adjusting the camera, why did they wait so long to question him? Again, I think, as far as the club, they replaced Gemma's name with James.. How do they know Dilione was last to see him alive. That is a very bold, outright, accusatory statement Jmoo
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-partygoer-stabbed-15-times-article-1.2877608

*snip*
The suspect, who spent two days in custody before being charged, ignored questions shouted by reporters.

James Rackover was home with friends beginning Saturday night watching the Ultimate Fighting pay-per-view event before going out to a Meatpacking District nightclub.

Comunale met his killers at the lounge and arrived at the apartment with three other men and three women around 4 a.m. Sunday.

Both of these defendants were seen in the basement adjusting the surveillance camera. Dilione is the last person who saw Joseph Comunale alive.&#8221;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70