Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I tried VERY hard to make the letters out. Nada.
Are they from James?

Same here, I think I was able to figure out one word LOL. I'm thinking they are from him but can't be certain. Going to look into it a bit more though.

ETA: just putting this here. 125 white street is manhattan detention complex

I'm kinda wishing this person didn't go and contact the Admin of that page. From what I understand it seems like they contacted the Justice For Joey FB account, might not have been the smartest way to go. Who knows who is checking out that page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Weird...I saw that post and the lady who got the letter wrote On her own Facebook she dated Jeffrey Rackover when the story first came out. Confused. She also refered to Jeff as JR's father. Not sure why she would make it up but it just came across as an acquaintance not someone you would call daily from jail.

IMO JR is guilty regardless if this women talks to him and can get him to confess.

Also that Facebook page is not run by joeys actual family or close friends.

Weird...I saw that post and the lady who got the letter wrote On her own Facebook she dated Jeffrey Rackover when the story first came out. Confused. She also refered to Jeff as JR's father. Not sure why she would make it up but it just came across as an acquaintance not someone you would call daily from jail.

IMO JR is guilty regardless if this women talks to him and can get him to confess.

Also that Facebook page is not run by joeys actual family or close friends.

How do you know that?

The woman and I have two mutual friends on FB so I tried to look through her profile. She's a big fitness buff and so that's where the acquaintance part could make sense, as in they met through this hobby. But I'm not ruling anything out, I wouldn't be surprised if JR knew her and knew her well. You really can't evaluate the true relationship between two people based on what you see on social media.

But I also wouldn't put it past her to pull a stunt like that for publicity either. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUcriminologist said:
Hi Qatsi, I won't pry into your connection with the case (as in, you being there in court) but I hope you'll continue to provide us with updates of facts along the way.

Me too! Hoping you give us the "flavor" of what's happening in real time in the court room! :)
and

:welcome6: to Websleuths and this thread!

:greetings:

see you all back here Tuesday the 7th!

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...munale-kill-coming-2-months-article-1.2991292

Pappa's statements insisting "nothing changed" throughout the 40 hours LD was interrogated continue to amaze/make me angry.
I can't get over the fact that his description of how Diliones rights (or lack of when he was brought in) is completely different than what we all read in the motion filed by Gemma's attorney describing the confession.
I know in the end, the truth is going to come out, whatever that truth may be, even if it's something we don't know, but that's not even top of mind for me right now - One or both attorneys seems to be committing perjury (Jmo, based on what we've read and discussed)
It shouldn't be taking this long to determine if LDs rights, were in fact, violated during interrogation. Unless all teams already know ...

I'm was really hoping for some new positives updates today :-/

030717rackover8sh.jpg

Lawrence Dilione gets a DNA test at court yesterday.

joseph-trial-hirsch.jpg

From left to right: Max Gemma, Lawrence Dilione and James Rackover in court yesterday

http://nypost.com/2017/03/07/prosecutors-plan-to-pursue-murder-charge-in-party-killing/

Re the photo of LD being DNA swabbed in court...I've never seen a photo of a suspect published like that before.

Is this the first time LD has agreed to be DNA swabbed, or is this method used to test/monitor him for drug use?

this case sounds intriguing, but there's a big chunk of page 1 missing - I assume b/c people were arguing. Now I cant understand how events unraveled. Eh well.

Re the photo of LD being DNA swabbed in court...I've never seen a photo of a suspect published like that before.

Is this the first time LD has agreed to be DNA swabbed, or is this method used to test/monitor him for drug use?

That method is usually how suspects' DNA is gathered.

But as far as this being the first time he's agreed, I'm not sure either. I wonder what the story behind that was?

From post #951 article:
It was not immediately clear who among the three would be charged in a new indictment, although prosecutors have said Gemma did not play a role in the killing. They accused him of helping to clean up a crime scene.

I thought he left around 8am - wonder if they have him coming back on CCTV?

on the post #949 article:
Manhattan prosecutors revealed Tuesday that they plan to seek a murder indictment in the next two months against at least one suspect in the killing of a Hofstra grad last November in a luxury Midtown apartment.

And my guess would be James R....

:tyou: for the articles links JerseyGirl and BUcriminologist!

and so we :waiting: for April 12th....

this case sounds intriguing, but there's a big chunk of page 1 missing - I assume b/c people were arguing. Now I cant understand how events unraveled. Eh well.
I think you're missing thread #1, there's a link to it in the first post on this thread.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

A very well deserved honor AND HOLY CRAP....lots of new info.

Whoa. There sure is.

So....Joey was reported missing a lot earlier than I previously understood. He was reported missing BEFORE the guys took the body to New Jersey. That is news to me.

I'm guessing that because Joey gave his phone to his friends who returned to Stamford, that is how LE was able to find Rackover so quickly? I'm thinking there must have been some communication on the phone? Or maybe communication with the girls they met that night and they knew Rackover's name (they didn't know his address).

Seems that when LE called Rackover, Joey was dead in the apartment at that time?!?

Hmmm...I have to spend a bit of time sorting this out in my head.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member