NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please steer me in the direction of MF's pic

Have they figured out if the suspect is likely homeless?

@dvile

Use abbreviated first name and known home town in search on popular social media site ...

I think it was the day before or the morning of KVs death, there was a massive arrest of mob-related people. I always wondered if KVs murder was somehow related.

They seem to have the same circle of friends as KV too. The grandson of a late mobster is one of them...
Interesting. Could be coincidence but reminded me of the mafia arrests made in early August.

I think it was the day before or the morning of KVs death, there was a massive arrest of mob-related people. I always wondered if KVs murder was somehow related.

I think it was the day after the murder or even the day after that. I recall a Gotti person saying the crime wouldn't happen if the mob were still running the neighborhood or something like that.

I don't think the crime is related to the mob arrests....but who knows at this point.

jmo

I think if the mob did it there would be tale tale signs......no guessing.

It's strange - the way first Karina was attacked, and then soon after Vanessa - both with Italian sounding names, the way the name Vetrano flows into Vanessa; and while the crimes took place states apart, both victims lived in NY. Vanessa was even pictured on a beach not that far (as a crow flies) from Karina's home .... just a coincidence, I know, but strange.... also. one has a big reward, one has comparatively small, though both cases appear stuck, going nowhere.

Vanessa was 1/2 Italian on her mother's side, however her surname of Marcotte is French.

A new update on from KV's dad.

Karina's father wrote on 10/5/16:
"Good morning everyone.
On that day August 2 2016. The day my world came to an end. Someone was riding their bicycle around 164 ave and 83 st at exactly 5:23 pm. This person had a go pro camera running at the time . This person picked up a woman going in in the same exact location that Karina went in. Does anyone out there know who this person is . Please everyone ask around . this must be someone from new howard. Please contact me direct. It is very important".

Wondering how they found someone to have a GoPro that caught KV on it but they don't know who it is?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A new update on from KV's dad.

Karina's father wrote on 10/5/16:
"Good morning everyone.
On that day August 2 2016. The day my world came to an end. Someone was riding their bicycle around 164 ave and 83 st at exactly 5:23 pm. This person had a go pro camera running at the time . This person picked up a woman going in in the same exact location that Karina went in. Does anyone out there know who this person is . Please everyone ask around . this must be someone from new howard. Please contact me direct. It is very important".

Wondering how they found someone to have a GoPro that caught KV on it but they don't know who it is?

Tried to edit my post wasn't able to...I reread his update. I can't tell if they are looking for the person with the GoPro or there was a woman (not Karina) seen entering the park where Karina did and wants to speak to her..I'm a bit confused now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member