NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has his sons diploma. The Vetranos have their daughters death certificate.

I should imagine at the moment his father is not wanting to accept what his son may have done, so he is trying to present his son as he knows him, not as the person who is being accused of an horrendous crime,

Respectfully, investigated for what?

For giving money to him. I can't imagine anyone going into social services and having to go through him for anything, if I had to go there and saw him, I'd walk out.And that's not knowing he is a murderer, it's obvious to me that he has issues jmo idk

The emotional disturbance may be so severe as to be the reason it significantly interferes with learning in a normal classroom setting.

Have seen some with high IQs, average IQs, etc...but what is in common is that the emotional disturbance is so significant as to interfere with learning in a normal setting.

Yes, thank you for that clarification.

From Todd Maisel's Twitter (emphasis mine): ‏

#chanellewis dad takes us to his home, shows us room where his son stayed until after the killing of #KarinaVetrano

So it's the father's home, the perp's room, but the perp left after KV's killing? And the father had heard nothing about the murder? This father's a little too disconnected from reality.

I hope LE gets a search warrant on the dad's house as well.

That what I thought. I think we're seeing cognitive issues.

(And please don't assume that means I'm letting him off the hook or feeling soft on the perp...nothing could be further from the truth.)

jmo
I dont believe there are cognitive issues here. Hes a bad seed.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/05/jogger-murder-suspects-dad-says-son-is-too-peaceful-to-be-killer/

“Chanel would never have gone to do what they say he has done. He’s never had a fight in his 20 years,” said the dad, 70, who brought along his son’s high-school diploma from Martin De Porres High School in Far Rockaway, Queens, to show reporters.

“He’s a humble kid. He’s a very humble kid.”

Richard Lewis, the former principal of PS 181, said that last year, three local East New York youths mugged Chanel and whacked him in the head with a piece of wood, leaving him hospitalized.
Later, the ****s mugged Chanel Lewis a second time, the dad said.

Cops have said Chanel Lewis had no priors before being arrested on murder and sex-assault raps in Vetrano’s death in a Howard Beach park in August.

For giving money to him. I can't imagine anyone going into social services and having to go through him for anything, if I had to go there and saw him, I'd walk out.And that's not knowing he is a murderer, it's obvious to me that he has issues jmo idk

He has no credentials to work in any social service position in NYC.

Not sure if money father refers to is cash or or some sort stipend (for what, IDK). Financial aid to attend Comm College or another post HS grad program for those with a designated label? We have no idea.

Provided good recommendations: That I believe. May not have displayed violent behavior in-house (his HS classrooms) as he did outside his very controlled special education classroom/environment.

Not sure if money father refers to is cash or or some sort stipend (for what, IDK). Financial aid to attend Comm College or another post HS grad program for those with a designated label? We have no idea.

Provided good recommendations: That I believe. May not have displayed violent behavior in-house (his HS classrooms) as he did outside his very controlled special education classroom/environment.

orange bm

Hopefully they have one of them at rikers. maybe he could be the social services supervisor. :)

Wow- finally we see justice for the Vetrano family. Watching the conference on Friday with the family and legislators supporting familial DNA in NY, I got the distinct impression mom Vetrano knew who the "savage" was in her last comment. Clearly they were questioning and swabbed Lewis on Thursday.
I cannot even imagine what a relief this must be that this dangerous young man is off the streets. While he does not look like a dangerous 20 y/o man- HE CLEARLY IS.
Peace and rest peacefully now Karina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the school's webpage:

"WE SERVE...youth who struggle with internal and external factors beyond their control
that have contributed to a failure to thrive in school."
This is the opposite of what the father has described. And so it goes. Like I said, the bad seed.

he is a "size 7" student as reffered to in special education schools.Seems Normal to the common person, but is not. These students are emotionally disturbed. They feel no empathy. Look it up. This is definitely the case with him. If only we could see what his IEP says (The Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) is a plan or program developed to ensure that a child who has a disability identified under the law and is attending an elementary or secondary educational institution receives specialized instruction and related )
Disability? Is sociopath considered a disability?

Maybe he uses a nickname online?

It's possible he doesn't have a computer or cell phone. Possibly he doesn't enjoy written communication either.

So far, nobody has found a trace of him online.

IDK!

jmo

source?

This man is accused of the VERY BRUTAL rape and murder of an innocent victim. He didn't *just* rape and strangle her, he brutally beat her, knocking out her teeth, raping her front to back and leaving bruises 'all over her body.' He tortured her, he violated her, and snuffed out her life. ‎

I don't care what his mental state is or was, I don't care about his grieving dad (who isn't afraid of the bright lights of a camera).. I don't believe his dad, not for a second. More to come from that, I'm sure. And I don't believe this kid was 'humble' with zero signs of violent tendencies. ‎

He was humble like Philip Chism.

I don't like posts that declare 'I'm not blaming the victim' but go on to do exactly that

I don't like the posts that declare 'I'm not excusing the actions of the predator' but go on to do exactly that.

RIP Karina. May the arrest of this horrendous monster give your family some small measure of comfort. ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member