NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the medical records would show if he had facial hair when he went to the ER for his injuries the day after the attack. The man in the sketch of the "witness" has facial hair. Would medical documentation include that detail?

IDK.

jmo

Perp's sister thinks he was framed.

"As for her sibling’s alleged confessions, “I think they coerced him into a confession. They tricked him,” Forbes added." http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-suspects-sister-thinks-he-was-framed-because-hes-black/

She also explains away the DNA evidence stating, "The DNA lies sometimes."

"She said his behavioral issues in high school consisted of “regular stuff. He made regular problems.”"

Um, no. Wanting to stab all the girls in HS is not "regular stuff". Where do these people come from?

Just adding that I love seeing "arrest" tagged on this thread now.

His sisters comment "DNA sometimes lies".....um no. No it doesn't. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I wonder if the medical records would show if he had facial hair when he went to the ER for his injuries the day after the attack. The man in the sketch of the "witness" has facial hair. Would medical documentation include that detail?

IDK.

jmo

The medical records wouldn't, unless they had to shave part of the beard or something but the ER cams in the waiting room, hallway ect would show him.

His sisters comment "DNA sometimes lies".....um no. No it doesn't. Ugh.

Exactly. Like no... please share your thoughts then how two people that didn't know each other would have dna on each other. Why would his dna be on her back, behind ear, phone, etc. Please. Ugh

The comments on FB infuriate me.

My view on the sketch is that perhaps the utility worker did see CL. And then had that vision of him because the encounter was so quick. I know a few years ago I had to identify someone in a lineup that I saw commit a crime. My vision of him was slightly different in my head than what he looked like up close and for a longer period of time.

I believe that the utility worker perhaps did see him and from a visual in his head he had hair. All jmo.

My view on the sketch is that perhaps the utility worker did see CL. And then had that vision of him because the encounter was so quick. I know a few years ago I had to identify someone in a lineup that I saw commit a crime. My vision of him was slightly different in my head than what he looked like up close and for a longer period of time.

I believe that the utility worker perhaps did see him and from a visual in his head he had hair. All jmo.

I tend to agree with you. There is a photo of the perp on NYPost today that is a close-up. Yesterday I wondered if this guy could have facial hair yet as he seems "young" in maturity. But the close up makes me think he could indeed grow some hair on his face.

This may have already been brought up here,but CL seems to have a square shape, what is he wearing under his shirt?
Was he injured and wearing a brace or bandage of some kind, or would he be outfitted with a bullet proof vest?
Interesting that his family would deny he had anything to do with the murder, yet he almost eagerly admitted to it.
imo, speculation.
[video=youtube;460YDqJEByc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=460YDqJEByc[/video]

This may have already been brought up here,but CL seems to have a square shape, what is he wearing under his shirt?
Was he injured and wearing a brace or bandage of some kind, or would he be outfitted with a bullet proof vest?
Interesting that his family would deny he had anything to do with the murder, yet he almost eagerly admitted to it.
imo, speculation.
[video=youtube;460YDqJEByc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=460YDqJEByc[/video]

Looks like a bullet proof vest to me.

He seems developmentally disabled to me, in this video.

Did the utility worker give a verbal as to the suspects race/ethnicity, do we know? The sketch is a bit ambiguous from my perspective (in that it could be anyone but a caucasian.)

Exactly. Like no... please share your thoughts then how two people that didn't know each other would have dna on each other. Why would his dna be on her back, behind ear, phone, etc. Please. Ugh

The comments on FB infuriate me.
The comments are hard to read and not respond to. But I am controlling my self. So many people saying they have the wrong person. Do they not understand what DNA is??!?!? Is it because of his age and mental status??? Even more so. If the guy was 50 yrs old and commited the crime for pleasure, and caught, would everyone say then that they have the wrong person too?!?

Did the utility worker give a verbal as to the suspects race/ethnicity, do we know? The sketch is a bit ambiguous from my perspective (in that it could be anyone but a caucasian.)
I am not sure. Very limited info was released when the sketch was released.

I just want to point out that further back in the thread there was another video of him being brought into the courthouse and IMO his demeanor seemed different. Anyone see that video and think the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The comments are hard to read and not respond to. But I am controlling my self. So many people saying they have the wrong person. Do they not understand what DNA is??!?!? Is it because of his age and mental status??? Even more so. If the guy was 50 yrs old and commited the crime for pleasure, and caught, would everyone say then that they have the wrong person too?!?

It seems it is based on race and nypd reputatiom at framing young black men. ( from the comments on social media)
But DNA can't lie and he gave incriminating response.
I still can't believe more photos have not popped up from social media sites. Did he have friends? He also is not admitting to the rape, why? Im being he didn't many girlfriends in school and/or girls turned him down or humiliated him fueling the hate for women. It will be interesting to see the type of relationship he has with his mother as well.

It seems it is based on race and nypd reputatiom at framing young black men. ( from the comments on social media)
But DNA can't lie and he gave incriminating response.
I still can't believe more photos have not popped up from social media sites. Did he have friends? He also is not admitting to the rape, why? Im being he didn't many girlfriends in school and/or girls turned him down or humiliated him fueling the hate for women. It will be interesting to see the type of relationship he has with his mother as well.

I don't remember seeing anything in MSM that Karina was raped. He may have wanted to rape her but that could have changed after she fought him. The DNA was on her neck, back, under nails and on her phone. He could have had a condom but now I think he probably did not rape her. If anyone has a link showing evidence of rape I would like to see it. So far I have seen many people posting on here that she was raped but I sure don't remember seeing it in MSM.

I don't remember seeing anything in MSM that Karina was raped. He may have wanted to rape her but that could have changed after she fought him. The DNA was on her neck, back, under nails and on her phone. He could have had a condom but now I think he probably did not rape her. If anyone has a link showing evidence of rape I would like to see it. So far I have seen many people posting on here that she was raped but I sure don't remember seeing it in MSM.

"At the moment, we do believe it was a stranger rape in the sense that they have very extensively looked into her relationships over time, where she worked, her boyfriend's etc., and none of that has come to fruition as a potential actuality as it refers to the murder itself," Commissioner Bratton said.

http://abc7ny.com/news/new-video-shows-karina-vetrano-on-run-before-her-murder/1508490/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member