NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry I didn't he says he didn't assault her sexually then dude he do so with a crowbar or whatever? She wasn't very short and him tall so I see how he could get the jump on her. But the DNA they found on her back must be semen right? And the uses condom near her phone and earbuds did he use one when he raped one part then not with the other? I crime typing that. To me I see hate for women and for her race and hate for pretty girls who have shot him down which maybe she's done and hate for speech pathologists because of his issues. She Represented everything he hated and i bet He had seen her before with her dad with how much time it sounds like he spent in the area he supposedly hates so nuch so when her dad wasn't with her for once he took his shot. My question is how did he get her if running? Did she stop and talk cause she'd met him before or maybe he asked for help etc he even seen a happy with himself with his gross smirk in some photos

I'm not sure if he's smirking or clueless. But there is something called "duping delight" where people can't hold back a smile or laugh when they feel they've deceived others.

I've wondered if he had been a runner himself, maybe on a school team. He's lanky.

If this guy was lurking around people's houses with a crowbar looking like he was going to break & enter its a wonder no one shot him IMO. People don't take to that stuff very kindly usually.

Respectfully, most homeowners and those neighbors living in residential communities in NYC, do not reach for their guns, aim and shoot when a suspicious individual is lurking in their backyard or in front of homes even with a crowbar or carrying something similar.

They do exactly what the HB neighbor did in May when she/he saw CL lurking around with a crowbar: They call 911.

CV's words. Snipped from above link:

"This is not my fight anymore," Cathie Vetrano said, referring to the fact that her daughter's case was solved without the use of a controversial method called DNA Familial Searching. "But I'm here."

"I just exist," Cathie Vetrano told the panel. "I go through each day with a ton of bricks on my shoulder."

"I imagine the absolute terror that she endured at the hands of a monster. There's no medication or prayer that will heal my shattered being."

I believe every word spoken by Mrs. V. She exists but no longer lives. There is no justice. There is no healing. This is her horrific new reality.

I have seen two ways that perps can take down joggers. That creep that took two girls in San Diego, walked past the jogger, face to face, then suddenly turned and pushed her from behind, really hard. She then fell forward and was helpless essentially.

Another way I heard about was someone hiding in the brush alongside the trail, and then sticking out their leg or a stick, and tripping the jogger as they ran by.

Once someone has you on the ground, in a total blindsided surprise, they have all of the power.

Headphones/buds create a very easy situation for someone to approach while they are unaware.

Sad and unfortunate but true.

A member of the ACLU got up to speak. Displaying that typical tone. Shameless. Phil Vetrano is right. Their losers.

A member of the ACLU got up to speak. Displaying that typical tone. Shameless. Phil Vetrano is right. Their losers.
If it were needed to find a suspect who murdered their family member, I'm sure they would want it done too. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I had a thought last night as I struggled to fall asleep after having coffee so late!....I was thinking if he did in fact have a psychotic mental breakdown at the time of the murder...wouldn't he just attack her on the path and not know to drag her and hide her off the path??? So he knew what he was doing at the time. He knew what he was doing was wrong because he pulled her off the path and tossed her earbuds and cell phone away from her body. He was careful. So careful that it took 6 months to capture him. Although I do believe there is some type of behavioral/mental aspect he has....I believe he knew right from wrong and how to hide everything and make up stories of what caused his injuries.

Exactly, and a diminished capacity or criminally insane defense isn't going to work in his case. IMO

I don't think he is nearly incapacitated mentally as some seem to think.

Why was a member of the ACLU speaking? :confused: What do they have to do with this case????

Why was a member of the ACLU speaking? :confused: What do they have to do with this case????
It's regarding NY allowing familial DNA. KV family was fighting to get law passed to allow it before suspect was caught, but they are still pursuing it. Which I'm so happy they are.

It's regarding NY allowing familial DNA. KV family was fighting to get law passed to allow it before suspect was caught, but they are still pursuing it. Which I'm so happy they are.

Thank you for replying. I knew it had to be something do with an anti-belief of the ACLU. They weren't speaking where the parents were speaking were they? If so, that is so disrespectful, imo.

I sure hope its passed too. This will enable LE to solve other crimes. I read they are to make a determination today. Have you heard anything or do I have the date of passage wrong?

I think I read that 12 states have already enacted laws allowing such testing.

Well the whole Religious thing has No weight in my book.. if anybody remembers the BTK KILLER he was
a member of Christ Lutheran Church and had been elected president of the Church council and also a Cub Scout leader.

Yes, I think he is fully capable of knowing what he did was wrong. In fact, his family keeps saying he is from a religious family which I assume means they are saying he knows not to hurt others. (I really think the family talking to the press makes the case against him stronger, every time they talk!)

jmo

Hi Lawdini01234 I had checked way in the beginning the posts on the thread because I recall it being mentioned but I had not found anything.. I will go back and continue looking to see if I find the post or link..

Hopefully someone can help me here. Can anyone link to the scanner thread for others to see? I can't seem to do it from the Tapatalk app.

Also can I bring forward the scanner rewind on that thread, that way I can address something that I've just noticed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Lawdini01234 I had checked way in the beginning the posts on the thread because I recall it being mentioned but I had not found anything.. I will go back and continue looking to see if I find the post or link..
"5 black males, 1 wearing red shirt"

So...wasn't the sketch guy wearing red shirt?

awesome Find!! Hapworth this has been so on my mind. Yes Lauranyc83 Sketch Guy was wearing a Red shirt I remember that. But I thought 1 of the guys was on a bike? I thought something was mentioned about someone on a Bike.. But either way .. great Find.. He has a lot of red shirts in his bedroom photos I notice..

"5 black males, 1 wearing red shirt"

So...wasn't the sketch guy wearing red shirt?

Really sad to see when searching CL name on Google the first thing that pops up is CL framed

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Really sad to see when searching CL name on Google the first thing that pops up is CL framed

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Thankfully that's not the first thing that shows for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member