NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have raped her with an object. Could be a tree branch or a crow bar who knows

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Omg [emoji30][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did he need to drag her into the weeds if there was no sexual assault?

If that was not part of his intent, why not just beat and murder her on the path?

It might have been, but couldn't perform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman jogger that went into the weeds before karina I guess never saw CL at that time either?
Any locals here know how long of a walk from CL residence to the park?
And it will be interesting to see if the other times CL was at Howard Beach were due from something at home..

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I also wonder if he kept a crow bar or or something hidden in the weed since he was there often and used it in attack. Where she was found, the aerial pics show trees/ bushes

The woman jogger that went into the weeds before karina I guess never saw CL at that time either?
Any locals here know how long of a walk from CL residence to the park?
And it will be interesting to see if the other times CL was at Howard Beach were due from something at home..

Depends on which house he was at. Either way its a pretty decent walk. Was he at his moms or dads house? I've read conflicting reports. He has a bike in his room in a photo. Did he use that bike that day?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My heart and soul are with the Vetrano family including Katrina. If he has schizophrenia he belongs in a psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane for life. Which is no picnic.

I also wonder if he kept a crow bar or or something hidden in the weed since he was there often and used it in attack. Where she was found, the aerial pics show trees/ bushes

I wondered also if he hit her with an object at first. In previous reports about him, he was carrying a crowbar, and I think a bat one time? Am I remembering correctly/

arrested man and sketch man are two different men. Sketch was never meant to portray the man who was stop/frisked after reports of him casing vehicles and wandering around people's backyards and ultimately arrested.

Anthony O'Reilly
‏@ORiled_Up
[video=twitter;828657653773656064]https://twitter.com/ORiled_Up/status/828657653773656064[/video]More

Note: NYPD were adamant the person in sketch wasn't a suspect. He was someone they wanted to talk to to get more information on the case.

My personal thoughts on the person depicted in the sketch are that he may have been a vagrant or transient walking in the park when he possibly crossed paths with a bloodied and bruised Chanel fleeing the scene and it scared the daylights out of him. He may have been going as fast as possible in the opposite direction when the utility worker saw him. Or maybe, if he frequented the park, he may have seen/heard the attack itself. In situation like that, a person might choose flight over "fight." We many never know. But it is a good feeling to know that the right person is now behind bars.

Depends on which house he was at. Either way its a pretty decent walk. Was he at his moms or dads house? I've read conflicting reports. He has a bike in his room in a photo. Did he use that bike that day?

I've read both too. Maybe back and forth? What's the distances between houses? Didn't the mom say though she saw scratches on the his face that day and he said he fell? But dad took him to hospital?

And the bike looked like there is dirt on tires. There was a pretty large muddy puddle right by the crime scene which I know detectives looked a lot into. I'm sure if there were bike tire marks they took more
Note. But forensics can match those dirt samples.

I've read both too. Maybe back and forth? What's the distances between houses? Didn't the mom say though she saw scratches on the his face that day and he said he fell? But dad took him to hospital?

And the bike looked like there is dirt on tires. There was a pretty large muddy puddle right by the crime scene which I know detectives looked a lot into. I'm sure if there were bike tire marks they took more
Note. But forensics can match those dirt samples.

It's about an hour walk to his moms house. The address was noted in this article https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/02/05/police-id-suspect-in-slain-jogger-case/amp/

d8abaa62b0a831e7879df20e9fbdc93e.jpg

The blue dotted route is most likely what he took since there were no cameras that picked up anyone leaving on the Howard Beach side.

Would be interesting now that detectives know who and possibly the direction he went after attack..to find surveillance from Aug 2nd along those streets to the mothers home.

Are there busses that could take him close to Howard Beach?

I wondered also if he hit her with an object at first. In previous reports about him, he was carrying a crowbar, and I think a bat one time? Am I remembering correctly/
It would def explain a tooth being knocked out. Can't remember about bat, but yes to crow bar. He was carrying one peeking in cars

But i think he may just had one there hidden among the weeds. It would def be weird walking ways away when a crow bar otherwise.

He could of ran that though in 30 minutes Being only 3.3 miles

How would he have known what neighborhood Karina lived in if he had never seen her before that evening ?

When I lived in NYC, I ran in the same park, same routes almost every day. Over time, I recognized many people who were there at the same times. I never spoke to them or knew them in the sense of having a conversation but I new the "regulars" by sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay