NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we say in other threads, his family members are victims, too.

I had a thought last night as I struggled to fall asleep after having coffee so late!....I was thinking if he did in fact have a psychotic mental breakdown at the time of the murder...wouldn't he just attack her on the path and not know to drag her and hide her off the path??? So he knew what he was doing at the time. He knew what he was doing was wrong because he pulled her off the path and tossed her earbuds and cell phone away from her body. He was careful. So careful that it took 6 months to capture him. Although I do believe there is some type of behavioral/mental aspect he has....I believe he knew right from wrong and how to hide everything and make up stories of what caused his injuries.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I agree with you. He was able to articulate exactly why he did it. He was pissed at his family. We heard his sister on tv. <modsnip>

I'm thinking the same thing.

I worry I didn't he says he didn't assault her sexually then dude he do so with a crowbar or whatever? She wasn't very short and him tall so I see how he could get the jump on her. But the DNA they found on her back must be semen right? And the uses condom near her phone and earbuds did he use one when he raped one part then not with the other? I crime typing that. To me I see hate for women and for her race and hate for pretty girls who have shot him down which maybe she's done and hate for speech pathologists because of his issues. She Represented everything he hated and i bet He had seen her before with her dad with how much time it sounds like he spent in the area he supposedly hates so nuch so when her dad wasn't with her for once he took his shot. My question is how did he get her if running? Did she stop and talk cause she'd met him before or maybe he asked for help etc he even seen a happy with himself with his gross smirk in some photos

I have seen two ways that perps can take down joggers. That creep that took two girls in San Diego, walked past the jogger, face to face, then suddenly turned and pushed her from behind, really hard. She then fell forward and was helpless essentially.

Another way I heard about was someone hiding in the brush alongside the trail, and then sticking out their leg or a stick, and tripping the jogger as they ran by.

Once someone has you on the ground, in a total blindsided surprise, they have all of the power.

I worry I didn't he says he didn't assault her sexually then dude he do so with a crowbar or whatever? She wasn't very short and him tall so I see how he could get the jump on her. But the DNA they found on her back must be semen right? And the uses condom near her phone and earbuds did he use one when he raped one part then not with the other? I crime typing that. To me I see hate for women and for her race and hate for pretty girls who have shot him down which maybe she's done and hate for speech pathologists because of his issues. She Represented everything he hated and i bet He had seen her before with her dad with how much time it sounds like he spent in the area he supposedly hates so nuch so when her dad wasn't with her for once he took his shot. My question is how did he get her if running? Did she stop and talk cause she'd met him before or maybe he asked for help etc he even seen a happy with himself with his gross smirk in some photos

It was said that touch DNA was found in the her back.

She had earbuds in so really he could of just ran up behind her and basically tackled her. It was reported he saw her, yanked earbuds of, then hit her. However, i have always thought this.. where she was attacked the was a pretty large mud puddle and muddy spot, she was running, slowed down or stopped to avoid puddle and that's when he attacked.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I have seen two ways that perps can take down joggers. That creep that took two girls in San Diego, walked past the jogger, face to face, then suddenly turned and pushed her from behind, really hard. She then fell forward and was helpless essentially.

Another way I heard about was someone hiding in the brush alongside the trail, and then sticking out their leg or a stick, and tripping the jogger as they ran by.

Once someone has you on the ground, in a total blindsided surprise, they have all of the power.
Not to mention you are running so you're already tired to some degree

How would he have known what neighborhood Karina lived in if he had never seen her before that evening ?

No part of me believes this is his first time and for an area he calls racist he sure spent a lot of time lurking there with crowbars it sounds like he was the racist one and I bet he's seen her running many times with dad and maybe even talked to her or asked her out and was shot down and maybe this is why her dad got a bad feeling and said avoid the area and maybe why they seemed to know exactly who did it bjt likely didn't know his name or maybe face but maybe she'd mentioned him and they likely knew of a dude skulking around with a crowbar. It's clear to me he was going to this area looking for a victim and because I bet he's seen her before he was hoping to see her and if she ran regularly at that time he could have waited and saw she was alone and maybe he had other targets also but everyone that keeps calling yhat arsa racist on Reddit clearly is ignoring how he was the one stalking that area and there a lot and he was the one who attacked so to me people wanting to call the area that are ignoring that he was going there on purpose often. And how can his dad act as if he lacks a mental issue when he went to that school? I don't think he's slow but do think he had a speech thing and maybe needed anti psychotic meds or something along those lines but I'm sure the family will play the mental issue card. I normally don't have as much hate but this dude makes me rage almost as much as my dislike for SP and KP and CG in another case. They're basically tied for makes me angry to even read about with disgust. How many people do we all think we may find out he's attacked before based on DNA? Cause I don't think between the stuff he said in school and what he did that he just jumped to murder so I'm betting there's some other stuff and likely assault that didn't kill the victim will be one

But i think he may just had one there hidden among the weeds. It would def be weird walking ways away when a crow bar otherwise.

After reading that the night stalker(original one) left things at his spots ahead of time in can totally see him having one left there and don't think it's his first time and who knows what else he had hidden but I don't believe he just saw her that day but I woukd say crowbar or bat left there

After reading that the night stalker(original one) left things at his spots ahead of time in can totally see him having one left there and don't think it's his first time and who knows what else he had hidden but I don't believe he just saw her that day but I woukd say crowbar or bat left there
Yeah, maybe that is the evidence that they found. Who knows. I think he probably spent some time there

It could be a possibility and the bruising to her buttocks could be form him being on top of her during the attack, particularily the strangulation. Could have been his legs /knees digging into her as he strangled her from behind. Maybe he couldn't look at her.

In any event, a savage beast - hope he rots. KV put up a strong fight bringing her killer to light.

Thats how I've always pictured it happening. Every time I'm on Reddit and I see someone defend him saying they think it's a set up I want to scream I mean it's pretty obvious he knew what he was doing to lie to cover his story and the method she he used and even they condom being used. If she bit him so hard it busted her tooth maybe he came from behind and had his hand on the mouth but it's even worse to me if husband parents ignored clears bite mark but he to me had to do something because no scream was heard yet she put up a good fight so that's odd to me maybe nobody heard her

I never have once considered that the perp knew Karina, even when we didn't know who the perp was....but your point about speech pathology does now make me wonder.

jmo

Between that and how often he clearly went there where we know she ran a lot it makes me think he's lying and had seen her before or met her and had a vendetta maybe and that would explain why the dad got nervous if she'd mentioned him but maybe they had an idea of who but not a name or good memory of his face but do we know if he worked? If he has social media that's one way to see if he acts normal and not like he's slow

As I read the second one I cringed and wondered what if he could have set up a trip wire type thing with rope even or tripped her with a crowbar or whatever or even swung at her both tripping her and injuring her legs badly. I'm still catching up in this thread but the more his parents try to convince us the more I think maybe they're trying to convince themselves that their son didn't do it

Yeah, maybe that is the evidence that they found. Who knows. I think he probably spent some time there

Too much time to have not seen her before. But he knows if they find that out he could get premeditated manslaughter. BUt did anyone else notice the smug smirk the had in some of the photos of them walking him? Also the photos of his room would they be before or after cops took evidence? I think his clothes are evidence and maybe a trophy in the form of something simple like a wristband. So does anyone think it's possible he could have taken a bus to kill marcotte or are we thinking for sure he likely has other victims but not out of state ones that would be complex for him to do. That is if he isn't trying to appear slow as a defense strategy and may knew they had him and gave his DNA in some way to say if I was guilty why would I do that as more of a strategy since it makes him look dumb.

As I read the second one I cringed and wondered what if he could have set up a trip wire type thing with rope even or tripped her with a crowbar or whatever or even swung at her both tripping her and injuring her legs badly. I'm still catching up in this thread but the more his parents try to convince us the more I think maybe they're trying to convince themselves that their son didn't do it
I think she really. just slowed down or stopped to avoid running in puddle.

As far as the bite marks and rumor about biting so hard her tooth broke.. that will come up on court. The hospital documents show injury to hand.

Too much time to have not seen her before. But he knows if they find that out he could get premeditated manslaughter. BUt did anyone else notice the smug smirk the had in some of the photos of them walking him? Also the photos of his room would they be before or after cops took evidence? I think his clothes are evidence and maybe a trophy in the form of something simple like a wristband. So does anyone think it's possible he could have taken a bus to kill marcotte or are we thinking for sure he likely has other victims but not out of state ones that would be complex for him to do. That is if he isn't trying to appear slow as a defense strategy and may knew they had him and gave his DNA in some way to say if I was guilty why would I do that as more of a strategy since it makes him look dumb.
I think the smug look was more of a nervous expression and shock of seeing all those people out there, cameras flashing people screaming questions and yelling at him.

I don't believe at all that he has the mental capacity to take a bus to MA to kill someone else. I don't believe these are related at all. If they were, by now they would have his DNA matched against VMs.

If this guy was lurking around people's houses with a crowbar looking like he was going to break & enter its a wonder no one shot him IMO. People don't take to that stuff very kindly usually.

Anyway i'm glad the perp. is caught, and i know its very small consolation for Karina's family, but he at least won't be able to hurt another person, so there is that. My heart breaks for the Vetrano family for such a senseless death of their beautiful girl.

Thats how I've always pictured it happening. Every time I'm on Reddit and I see someone defend him saying they think it's a set up I want to scream I mean it's pretty obvious he knew what he was doing to lie to cover his story and the method she he used and even they condom being used. If she bit him so hard it busted her tooth maybe he came from behind and had his hand on the mouth but it's even worse to me if husband parents ignored clears bite mark but he to me had to do something because no scream was heard yet she put up a good fight so that's odd to me maybe nobody heard her

You can knock someone's tooth out with a punch. It happened to one of my boys when he was a teenager and he got one of his front teeth knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay