GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;xCo3YLvOVDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCo3YLvOVDY[/video]

Have just got back from shopping and was hoping he would be found by now....I left at about 10am my time is now 2.40pm and facebook and twitter back then had about him following an unknown man at 18 and 45.......just goes to show how important these social networks can be in this modern world (and of course how damaging if people make up stuff)

In australia we do not have communities like this at all but I have seen them on US tv shows so it is all a bit surreal to me that this little boy from a community like this has gone missing....

to get to the point, if they stick within their own community so much, would this little guy go with a stranger outside the community??? because I am sure they are warned about the "outside" world and people, so to speak........or am I off track here

Well forget 1010wins. NOTHING so far about this child missing.

Another is WCBS 880. I'll post if they say anything.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/station/wcbs-880/

I can bearly keep my eyes open.

Prayers for Leiby :praying:

Nursebeeme, IMO, the video you posted, PG 5 post 112, it did look like he was waiting for this man. The man tried not to make eye contact with him but I cringed when I saw it.

Lost my electric ealrier it just came back on. I got right on hoping he was found. How scary :(

I'm exhausted too. I've watched the video with the car 4-5 times. The glare from the sun makes it difficult to see well. I'm guessing 91 over 92 Honda Civic but will look again with fresh eyes in the morning.

Posters, from now on, when posting Twitter, please link to the SPECIFIC twitter page, and not just the general feed.

That way, it will help other posters be able to find the information, since the feed is moving so quickly. And we can also determine if where the information is coming from (news source, family member, etc.). Remember, we don't do rumors here, so if it's not coming from a legit news source, it's not allowed! (For rules on Social Networking sites, and more: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community)

Thanks! Hoping Leiby is found by morning.

So possibly this Honda has PA plates. Is that why the FBI was called in?

Maybe it is because I am tired, but I am confused on how they are tying the man Leiby was talking to with the gold sedan. Unless they have additional video not released to the public it appears to me the gold sedan pulled up to the light after seeing Leiby looking like he was trying to gather his barings. Backed up and then possibly asked the boy if he needed a ride. The sedan appears to have been almost completely stopped for a good 30 seconds. I'm just not seeing the guy he was walking after having a convenient parking spot right there.... unless there is more time between the two video's than I am thinking. I looked and did not see what appeared to be any gold car near the intersection when Leiby was standing and looking lost while at the corner.

I hope that makes sense, am kind of sleep posting now.

NYPD: Leiby Kletzky May Have Gotten Into Into Gold-Colored Sedan

[snip]

A second video, which was released late Tuesday night, showed the boy walking behind another man, according to police. Investigators believe Kletzky may have gotten into the man’s gold-colored sedan.

More: http://www.boroparkscoop.com/2011/0...n-into-into-gold-colored-sedan.html#more-3774

This evening, they also reported that Leiby was caught by a surveillance camera at 17th Avenue and 44th Street. Not sure if it's the second video you're reporting.

They reported that he is seen walking purposefully, then stops and asks a passerby something, and then makes an about face and starts walking back, again, quickly and with purpose.

That location, 17th Avenue and 44th Street, is exactly the opposite of where he was supposed to be going, and it appears he got lost and forgot to make a turn at the corner of the street where his school is.

This is very heartbreaking. The family lives one block for me, I can't imagine the anguish. There are tons of volunteers searching the street, and tremendous police presence.

They also reported that at this point, the FBI has joined in the search effort.

I'm praying tonight. Such a sweet little face he has. I hope we are due a miracle and that he will be found safe.

I agree cubby.. I didn't see the man per se... but I think they must have more video from other angels to determine
1)he got in the car (perhaps he wasn't spotted anywhere else after that time)
2) that it was a man even driving the car

I think they have more...

I pray they got a capture of the plates... better yet.. I just hope he didn't even get in the car with a stranger!

I don't know how to do the tweets either. The last few hours was the first time I've followed Twitter.

Gosh, he was on 18th Street? Didn't he start on 12th?? Poor kid, he was supposed to go six block on the avenues, from 44-50th and it sounds like he ended 6 blocks on the streets instead...so completely away from his mom...:(

I agree cubby.. I didn't see the man per se... but I think they must have more video from other angels to determine
1)he got in the car (perhaps he wasn't spotted anywhere else after that time)
2) that it was a man even driving the car

I think they have more...

I pray they got a capture of the plates... better yet.. I just hope he didn't even get in the car with a stranger!

to know it has PA plates, they have to have another view.

I am confused...the video I watched shows the car pull up, back up and park, a guy walks around from the drivers side and appears to cross the street and the boy follows him. Then a woman comes from the other direction and the man comes back and goes to the drivers side of the car. The boy follows him back and appears to get in the passenger side although you can't see that happen (just appears that way) then the car pulls forward again and stops at the light and then leaves.

Is this the video you kids are watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme