NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe not, unless it's in an area where every second dog owner in the area walks his pet. Putting a torso in plain sight in a place where it is save to assume, it is found quickly = staging.

Still reading and trying to process all this new info...for now, though, I'll just say that there are ALOT of interesting connections to Mr. Hyde in all this. I need to do alot more digging, though. Somewhere around here I have info about hospitals he either worked at and hospitals his father worked at where bodies have turned up...but I don't have time to put my hands on it at the moment.

Hempstead Hospital comes to mind immediately.
(Sorry I can't offer more at the moment, getting ready to run out the door.)

ETA: Riverhead...is that the one close to the Express Holiday Inn in Hauppauge? Ugh, I seriously need to drag out my notes when I get back. Later, I'll try to shoot you an email about my frustrations with an addy that came up for him in Oak Beach (you might remember it, or you might not have even joined WS when I was pulling my hair out over that)...maybe YOU can see if you can lend your skills to that mystery for me?

Riverhead is just past manorville. I am still putting together the peices of his work history as I am most interested in when he was working in riverheard(think Manorville). I attached what I have so far of his work history.

One of the most intersting thing about the records, is that they show he hasn't practiced in a Hospital or ER since 12/31/2006 at the latest, as that is when his license to practice ER medicine expired.

He worked in Long Beach from his residency in 1988 until 1995 when he took the EMS County Director position and SCPD police surgeon position which we know he held for 2 years from 1995 - 1997 (that is in happauge) (there is a newsday article that mentions when he left that position in 1997.

Soooo, 1997 - 2006, where was he? I know that at some point in that range he worked in the Riverhead Hospital ER, I will gloat like a pig when I finally unearth the records, if he indeed worked just past manorville during 2000 - 2003. :great:

If you read his own comments about his profession, you will note that wild and crazy flukeyou's comments are somewhat corroborated by his own words. He does treat people that are "home-bound".

This forum isn't currently letting me attach the screen shots displaying his work history, stay tuned..... ok i dont know whats up but WS not letting me attach images anymore, if anyone else can attach images (and for some reason i cant) pm me ur email addy and I will send you the pics so you can attach them to a message, thanks

Riverhead is just past manorville. I am still putting together the peices of his work history as I am most interested in when he was working in riverheard(think Manorville). I attached what I have so far of his work history.

One of the most intersting thing about the records, is that they show he hasn't practiced in a Hospital or ER since 12/31/2006 at the latest, as that is when his license to practice ER medicine expired.

He worked in Long Beach from his residency in 1988 until 1995 when he took the EMS County Director position and SCPD police surgeon position which we know he held for 2 years from 1995 - 1997 (that is in happauge) (there is a newsday article that mentions when he left that position in 1997.

Soooo, 1997 - 2006, where was he? I know that at some point in that range he worked in the Riverhead Hospital ER, I will gloat like a pig when I finally unearth the records, if he indeed worked just past manorville during 2000 - 2003. :great:

If you read his own comments about his profession, you will note that wild and crazy flukeyou's comments are somewhat corroborated by his own words. He does treat people that are "home-bound".

This forum isn't currently letting me attach the screen shots displaying his work history, stay tuned..... ok i dont know whats up but WS not letting me attach images anymore, if anyone else can attach images (and for some reason i cant) pm me ur email addy and I will send you the pics so you can attach them to a message, thanks

I know that he was affliated with a hospital near the Express Holiday Inn in Hauppague at one time, but I can't recall the name of the hospital to save my life, and I can't find my notes on this case. :banghead:

But I posted about it here, so maybe I can track those posts down.

Thanks everyone for their insight and perspective on this case!!! I just don't get an organized crime vibe about this case - it seems much more ritualistic to me. I suppose organized crime (especially sloppy organized crime) could be placing the bodies there as a warning to rivals. If so, they screwed that up too because it has taken YEARS for the bodies/body parts to be found, and therefore, serve as a warning. :crazy: I am on the fence about 1 or 2 SK's being involved. The dismemberment of the Manorville victims, with part of the bodies being located so close to the burlap victims may be an escalation in the evolution of a single SK and his need to place bodies - or body parts, close to a location that is significant to him. If I had to vote, I would bet on it being the same SK, but I am keeping an open mind.

I know that he was affliated with a hospital near the Express Holiday Inn in Hauppague at one time, but I can't recall the name of the hospital to save my life, and I can't find my notes on this case. :banghead:

from my memory (notes) he has had affiliations with long beach med center, plainview, riverhead and stonybrook.

I am not familiar enough with the ER/medical industry to declare his resume consistent with someone who has a "checkered past" but will be consulting a friend in the industry soon.

But I posted about it here, so maybe I can track those posts down.

This site has him listed as being affiliated with "Plainview Hospital", and with "Long Beach Memorial Hopsital".

http://www.avvo.com/doctors/charles-hackett-3190044.html

You know it and I know it--the Mafia owns half of Long Island.

People in other parts of the USA have no idea about the amount of organized crime in the New York area.

Still? I thought they'd been all but wiped out for the most part, or at least very seriously weakened?

http://www.uscg.mil/history/weboralhistory/TWA_Flight_800_Pat_Golden.pdf

The link above has some interesting references to CPH. Apparently he was very much involved with the TWS Flight 800 recovery. I am wondering if the stress from this recovery effort is what started CPH down this dark road. Maybe he felt like his hard work and efforts were not appreciated and rewarded. Maybe after seeing all those bodies in that short period of time had a dramatic effect on his psyche. Although, the legs in Davis Park were found in April 1996, just a couple of month before the Flight 800 tragedy on July 17, 1996.

finally able to attach the docs...

Attachments

• cph history1.jpg
    cph history1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
  • cph history two.jpg
    cph history two.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 21
  • cph history three.jpg
    cph history three.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 20

The link above has some interesting references to CPH. Apparently he was very much involved with the TWS Flight 800 recovery. I am wondering if the stress from this recovery effort is what started CPH down this dark road. Maybe he felt like his hard work and efforts were not appreciated and rewarded. Maybe after seeing all those bodies in that short period of time had a dramatic effect on his psyche. Although, the legs in Davis Park were found in April 1996, just a couple of month before the Flight 800 tragedy on July 17, 1996.

Thank you endlessly goathair, I have been trying to show through work history that CPH would be familiar with the dump site in Manorville. But you found the proof first, and much more on the money than I ever imagined.

CPH regularly drove up and down Halsey Manor road in Manorville during one of the most traumatizing experiences of his life: the flight 800 tragedy.

At the time of the flight 800 tragedy CPH was director of Suffolk's EMS and SCPD police surgeon. He was one of the top emergency medical personal on scene for the entire recovery operation centered at the East Moriches Coast Guard station. The boat house at the Coast Guard station was turned into a makeshift morgue filled with hundreds of body bags, countless buckets of remains, and an endless number of dismembered body parts.

CPH would have used Halsey Manor road to travel between the coast guard station in East Moriches and Calverton Executive Airpark(secondary site).

So, here is a man who experienced a sever accident and trauma of his own, then during his post as EMS director he oversees the most traumatic event in Long Island's history. SK or not, this man has directly experienced an unhealthy amount of carnage.

The 2 red X's on the attached map are the locations of the 2 Manorville female victims. I am still looking to verify that he worked in Riverhead during 2000 and possibly still in 2003.

Attachments

• traumatic experience.jpg
    traumatic experience.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 17

Regardless of a possible prior murder, the experience definitely had a severe effect on his psyche:

"I had no control over the trauma suffered by my fellow shipmates, so many of them came to sickbay in tears. Grown men with hearts of gold who would have stayed and worked until they dropped if you would let them. Their concern for one another was nothing short of phenomenal. So many different stories of extreme heroism where being told through out the Group, right down to the Electricians Mate who had to step over several victims to get to the electric panel on the forty-one footer that had shorted out. He stayed and did his job until it was finished, even though he was sitting next to a pile of bodies."

talk about tearing the scar tissue off of an old wound, I don't blame him for his addiction to "substances".....I would need some painkillers too

@Goathairjones: At least, it would the kind of traumatic experience, I would expect in a torso killer. Something with evered limbs as well.

@Truthspider: Here is the little inconsistency. Normally, painkillers except for opiates, are not psychoactive. Which makes me think, do you know, what he actually used (or abused)?

I'm at the point where I can't focus on the known facts we have regarding the GB4 anymore, because it's so jumbled up with Manorville, and a myriad of other random murders committed in Long Island. I can't even see patterns that exist in the GB4 now because it's all just become a jumbled mess in my mind.

I don't see staging by our SK. I don't see dismemberment at the hand of our SK. I don't see a "torso killer". Maybe I'm just the odd WSer out on this, but every instinct I have tells me these cases are not related, and I can't sleuth several unrelated cases as if they are one case. I just can't. Occam's razor and all that.

Maybe it's time I bow out of this thread.

You guys remember how Flukeyou is related to one of the GB4 victims right?

Thank you endlessly goathair, I have been trying to show through work history that CPH would be familiar with the dump site in Manorville. But you found the proof first, and much more on the money than I ever imagined.

CPH regularly drove up and down Halsey Manor road in Manorville during one of the most traumatizing experiences of his life: the flight 800 tragedy.

At the time of the flight 800 tragedy CPH was director of Suffolk's EMS and SCPD police surgeon. He was one of the top emergency medical personal on scene for the entire recovery operation centered at the East Moriches Coast Guard station. The boat house at the Coast Guard station was turned into a makeshift morgue filled with hundreds of body bags, countless buckets of remains, and an endless number of dismembered body parts.

CPH would have used Halsey Manor road to travel between the coast guard station in East Moriches and Calverton Executive Airpark(secondary site).

So, here is a man who experienced a sever accident and trauma of his own, then during his post as EMS director he oversees the most traumatic event in Long Island's history. SK or not, this man has directly experienced an unhealthy amount of carnage.

The 2 red X's on the attached map are the locations of the 2 Manorville female victims. I am still looking to verify that he worked in Riverhead during 2000 and possibly still in 2003.

Thank you Goathair and Truthspider. I had no idea that CPH was in that important position during the Flight 800 tragedy. This changes everything.

Cannot possibly be so many coincidences that body parts show up near his home and on a road he frequented with body parts in the back of his convoy of medical vehicles each day for several weeks as well as SG going missing down the block from him.

I still don't feel like he worked alone (partly because of his disability and partly because after watching the videos of him his personality screams "CONTROL FREAK". As a matter of fact, I'm convinced now that it's highly possible that CPH is the Wanna-be Gangster/"Clean-up guy"/"Fixer" I've been envisioning. In otherwords, maybe he secretly has earned himself the reputation for making bodies disappear and being able to clean up murders so there will not be a trace of evidence for the police to use (what better person to trust this task with than someone who was formerly on the inside).

If this is true then CPH is way more dangerous than any of you have suspected (because this means that he has his own 'crew' to help him do the lifting, staging, driving, etc...). People (ncluding high-ranking police and politicians) are on the take all of the time without us knowing. History has proven to us that corruption knows no boundaries. So in addition to having his tight-lipped/high-payed crew to assist him, if CPH is the go-to Capo for fixing things then he (and those who utilize his services) surely have the influentlial power & reach to make him immune from prosecution.

Then again, he could simply play the "poor me/I'm too weak & disabled to harm a fly" routine and then pull a DEXTER on his prey via some sort of injection to incapacitate them.

Does anyone know if he owns a pickup truck?

We are all assuming that the distance from the roadsides were too far for a man with a prosthetic leg to haul each victim's body. However, what nobody here has suggested is that since the scrub brush on the side of Ocean Parkway is so low, even a one-legged man could back up his pickup truck twenty or more feet from the roadside and simply roll a body off of the back of the flatbed of a truck (especially if the body is wrapped tightly in burlap).

Thank you Goathair and Truthspider. I had no idea that CPH was in that important position during the Flight 800 tragedy. This changes everything.

Cannot possibly be so many coincidences that body parts show up near his home and on a road he frequented with body parts in the back of his convoy of medical vehicles each day for several weeks as well as SG going missing down the block from him.

Then again, he could simply play the "poor me/I'm too weak & disabled to harm a fly" routine and then pull a DEXTER on his prey via some sort of injection to incapacitate them.

Does anyone know if he owns a pickup truck?

We are all assuming that the distance from the roadsides were too far for a man with a prosthetic leg to haul each victim's body. However, what nobody here has suggested is that since the scrub brush on the side of Ocean Parkway is so low, even a one-legged man could back up his pickup truck twenty or more feet from the roadside and simply roll a body off of the back of the flatbed of a truck (especially if the body is wrapped tightly in burlap).

I think the drugging the victim is most probable, and would explain why SG could get away, but only for 45 mins or so. It also would explain his ability to take out a man and a woman at the same time as he did in 2000 and again in 2003. "your under arrest unless you enter this rehab program now, take this"

He does drive (or did) a large white pickup with cabin/cap on back. Similar to the one in the google earth images we studied about the truck on side of OP.
(with unofficial siren light in window too boot)

I attached image of GB4 skeleton, you can see how close to edge of brush it was, literally about 4 feet in. the other full skeletons/bodies were the same distance in, while the dismembered small remains (throwable) were a good distance into the brush. That behavior literally points to someone with his disability. The behavior is also consistent with the way the other remains were discarded: away from oak beach, they are literally dumped on side of road, without attempting to hide the bodies, but on his own street, there is an effort to hide the body a little, but not a very good effort. To me, it says it's the same guy who knows he didn't leave any evidence, and is confident that no one will suspect him, so he doesn't go through much trouble to hide the bodies, unless of course they are on his own street.

This picture helped me understand how in the summer someone might feel confident the body wouldnt be seen from a car, but come December how a cop who was 'looking for the trace of a vanishing girl' could see something and take the dog for a walk. And if you knew ocean parkway like our SK does, you wouldnt worry about winter because there isn't anyone parking on the side of the road and walking around the island in the winter.

You know sometimes I think this case isn't really that crazy, but follows that simple principle in life that people tend to do to others what someone has done to them. People who are sexually abused as children tend to sexually abuse children when they become adults, people who are physically abused tend to physically abuse, the same is true for emotional, psychological, and other forms of abuse. It only seems logical to me that someone who has suffered disfigurement, amputation, and a near death experience would have the urges to exact those actions against someone that the victim believes represents their perpetrator. I will not be suprised if we find out the driver of the car that disfigured CPH was a young woman, and that the accident may have happened on Ocean Parkway.

Attachments

• skeletons in my backyard.jpg
    skeletons in my backyard.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics