NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She might have had an extra pair of jeans with her in a purse/bag.

I thought LE found her jacket but then lost it. I don't remember reading where it was found.

Jacket was found on Anchor Way, and Coletti did not report that she was carrying a purse or bag with her ... only her jacket.

really?

then WHY did cph call MARI and say he had SHannan in his rehab
you know
the rehab that he doesnt have
you know
he DIDNT CALL MARI

but MARI said he did
again
and again
and again
and again

you know - he denied it
and then
rut row
erin moriority and 48 hours appears and
presto magic
he ADMITS IT IN WRITING

that he called Mari
so if shannan was in the water -
hypothermia or not

WHY DID HE CALL HER?
no one knew she was missing..
hello?

how did her stuff - end up there?
HE CALLED MARI - and he admitted it IN WRITING

i'm sorry - but right now
he has some serious 'splaining to do

Those items including the cell phone could have been tossed there later, after he had talked to Mari. If he was the one who called Mari he might have disposed of the cell so it wasn't in his possession, to throw off LE.

they should get equi search out there.

wonder if they can still get prints off that phone.

allegedly
there were 3 people from oak beach who called 911
colletti being ONE of them
there are 2 others
and so....who are these 2 others
and if 3 people called 911
and the police investigated
and searched the AREA......Wayyyyyyy back then
a year and a half ago
her PURSE - CELLPHONE and JEANS
would have been more on the SURFACE of the earth
and not so....weighted down......

you' have got to be KIDDING ME

a year and a half LATER
this stuff is so entrenched in MUD
that they bring excavating equipment?????

what happened to the FBI BLACKHAWK helicopters they had back in (may?) (june?)
you're going to tell me the high resonance
did NOT pick up a cell phone? plastic? metal?

give me a break.

<modsnip>

this is riduculous
you have got to be kidding.

THIS is what they come up with??????

they searched that area in ??? august? 2010?
with tons of cops
helicopters
and dogs

and NOW they bring a damn marsh..land.....
excavating kind of tank truck?
and all they come up with are her freeking SHOES?
open toed sandles?
give me a (duhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm) sandwich to swallow.

her jeans?
how did she get OUT of her jeans - splain please

so they think she stripped down and ran into a swamp without her cellphone as the sun was coming up...she took off her blue jeans and shoes and then drowned in the muck?

come on....

The above being said, seeing how she was running away and excerting high engery it is very possible she was trying to hide, when she got lodged in the mud,water and caught hypotherma and passed there..
Although her body would most likely be above the ground and visiable..
<rsbm>

Shannan was running for her life, and wouldn't have been hypothermic while doing so. If she somehow became stuck in mud, resulting in subsequent hypothermia, had she been able to remove her clothing and free herself (this removing any possible remains from her clothing), she would not still be stuck in the mud and we'd not all be here wondering WTH happened to Shannan.

If i sound angry, Clone ... please know that i'm not mad at you at all. Just frustrated that we're all trying to find answers and understand. I suppose we have to wait for further info until passing any judgment, but right now, i'm mad at what seems to be a lack of logic, deduction, and common sense that is coming out from this investigation.:furious::furious:

so they think she stripped down and ran into a swamp without her cellphone as the sun was coming up...she took off her blue jeans and shoes and then drowned in the muck?

come on....

Yeah ... the "he/they're trying to kill me" was just SG having a little fun with 911 and Coletti before her silly fateful naked romp into the marsh.

Makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vanished-18-months-ago.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Michael Pak was her driver on the night she went missing and claims the latest finding suggests she could have fallen into the water herself, if her phone or wallet was found still in her purse.

‘Shannan always wanted to be famous - and now she is famous,’ Mr Pak, of Jersey City, told the New York Post.

No, Mr. Pak ... Shannan was famous (and most likely dead) from the night you last saw her. Please don't lay that little trip on her.

ETA: What purse? The one she didn't seem to have at Coletti's?

Please do NOT bring the discussion of CPH's son here unless you can link it to MSM or LE reports.

We don't sleuth or name the innocent.

Thanks,

Salem

Are we assuming that the items were found in the same area (5 or so feet)? Or did LE specify if they were scattered in a general area (10-50 feet)? That would be nice to know. Jeans could have been moved by an animal or natural forces. A purse on the other hand would not be too intresting for an animal. Maybe sniff, but not drag off. She could have thrown or dropped her purse during the "chase/panic". Shoes could have fallen off, maybe dragged off by an animal due to the human scent.

were we ever clear on whether or not Shannen was paid for her time at JB's?

I am dying to know what is in the pockets of those jeans, what is inside the wallet, what info can be garnered from the phone.

did they find anyone else's clothing? has anyone ever gotten lost behind CPH's house before and drowned in that swamp?

Maybe LE is holding back some findings at this point, but how/why is it that 5(?) items belonging to one missing person are found in whatever radius is involved, but no word of even one of that missing person's 206 bones.

I don't see why you guys think she took all her clothes off, running naked into the marsh!

Her jacket was found on Anchor Way which makes sense as that is where she was running.

IMO she ran past the doctors house which was sold last year and down as far as 33 Anchor Way where the Canniing mother and son live. She went up to their door and ran away but the son said they saw her footprints in the sand. Interesting he said footprints and not shoe prints,eh?

Either before or after seeing the Cannings I think a truck came up next to her, telling her to get in. That was heard on the 911 call I believe. I think he grabbed her by the coat sleeve and her jacket came off. I think then she could have run into the marsh, leaving footprints in the sand along the edge of the road and the truck could have followed her into the marsh on that 4x4 dirt road Seaslug found which takes off in between the Dr and the Canning house and runs into the marsh on an angle. Just an idea.

I can't imagine a SK being so sloppy and leaving her jacket out on the road.

I don't see why you guys think she took all her clothes off, running naked into the marsh!

Her jacket was found on Anchor Way which makes sense as that is where she was running.

IMO she ran past the doctors house which was sold last year and down as far as 33 Anchor Way where the Canniing mother and son live. She went up to their door and ran away but the son said they saw her footprints in the sand. Interesting he said footprints and not shoe prints,eh?

Either before or after seeing the Cannings I think a truck came up next to her, telling her to get in. That was heard on the 911 call I believe. I think he grabbed her by the coat sleeve and her jacket came off. I think then she could have run into the marsh, leaving footprints in the sand along the edge of the road and the truck could have followed her into the marsh on that 4x4 dirt road Seaslug found which takes off in between the Dr and the Canning house and runs into the marsh on an angle. Just an idea.

I can't imagine a SK being so sloppy and leaving her jacket out on the road.

I don't think she took her clothes off but it is possible that the clothes were scattered by animals. It's hard to say without knowing how close the items were to each other or the condition of them .

Let's not forget that Shannan had a metal plate in her jaw. I think it would be titanium, thus resistant to corrosion. IF SG's remains are in that area, they should be able to locate the plate.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for some people to accept that it's entirely possible that SG drowned trying to get away from whoever was chasing after her.

I put this theory forward several months ago and a certain poster pretty much ripped me apart for merely mentioning the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove