NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to QUOTE Mari - its in this article

Gilbert's mother said Shannan would never have gone near the water willingly, because she couldn't swim.

"She did not know how to swim," Mari Gilbert said. "She would not intentionally run towards the water. If she's found near the water or in the water, the killer put her there."

A woman's purse and shoes were reportedly found by searchers who donned wets suits to comb the swampy area.

Gilbert's mother, Mari Gilbert, spoke to Eyewitness News reporter Josh Einiger on the phone. Shortly before noon, she received a call from Suffolk County detectives asking if she would meet them to identify some "items" they recovered. They explicitly told her they have NOT found human remains.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8457700

I dont doubt what the mom said about here being not able to swin and would stay away from water..
But if she was trying to get away from MP or the killer, she might have tried to hide in the reeds, but came into the water and panicked..

I always thought from the begining MP hit her with his car/truck/suv (unsure what he drove) and he freaked out and did something with her..

to QUOTE Mari - its in this article

Gilbert's mother said Shannan would never have gone near the water willingly, because she couldn't swim.

"She did not know how to swim," Mari Gilbert said. "She would not intentionally run towards the water. If she's found near the water or in the water, the killer put her there."

A woman's purse and shoes were reportedly found by searchers who donned wets suits to comb the swampy area.

Gilbert's mother, Mari Gilbert, spoke to Eyewitness News reporter Josh Einiger on the phone. Shortly before noon, she received a call from Suffolk County detectives asking if she would meet them to identify some "items" they recovered. They explicitly told her they have NOT found human remains.

But if she was running in the dark in an unfamilar area she wouldn't know there was water in the marsh. No one is saying she ran straight into the water in the middle of the day.

Does anyone know what type of marsh they are looking in and what is the tide now verse the time she went missing if relevent?
The area does not connect to the bay. it is completely surrounded by roads and is situated about two feet above sea level at high tides. That being said, I would imagine that the water does have some brackish water characteristics. Since some of these drainage trenches are two feet deep, they do probably receive some seepage of sea water through the sandy water table from the bay during extreme high tides. But as far as current flow; it does not exist.

Please refer to my thread with the high def photos to gain an understanding of how the area floods.

well, I say if she is nude and strangled, or both, then we will know.
they will know somethings right away.

In the last stages of hypothermia, the person can remove their own clothing.

Although CPH is, and has always been, at the top of my list of suspects, i'm open to changing that opinion based on anything new that comes to light in his defence.

I'm pondering that CPH did in fact see something happening to SG, and the visit from MP and AD was to intimidate and silence him, and their request (demand?) for him to call MG was to set him up and/or deflect from MP's involvement? What better way to further incriminate him than to place SG's personal effects almost at his back door.

Sun rises at about 4:50 on May 1st on Long Island. It starts getting light out at about 4:30 because there are no tall trees or buildings. Her 23 minute long 911 call STARTED at 4:51am. By the time she ran from JB's house, it was completely light out.

No way she ran into the water and drowned. There are plenty of places to hide down in that community without getting one's clothing all muddy and wet.

Think about this; She was on her cell phone. If she was calm enough to speak with the 911 operator and aware enough to know that she had to run for her life because her life was in danger then she clearly would know not to wander into water and risk dropping her only lifeline (her cell phone) into the water.

Speaking of her cell phone- what happened to it?

We know Pak & Diaz returned the next day to look for her. What we don't hear from them are any details about repeat attempts to call her cell that next day. Common sense dictates that they would have been trying to call her cell throughout that entire day (and their phone records & her voicemail should show it). Also, all carriers log text message records (not what is written but what phone numbers the texts are sent to). Yet we hear no mention about any of this detective work.

Did they even try to call her or text her that next day?

If they did- did her calls ring and ring or did they go right to her voicemail?

As far as SG drowning- there is no way her body would not have been discovered during the searches or the FBI photography. The only way her body could have remained in that water without being discovered is if her body was either weighted down or if it was wedged under one of the crevaces formed along the banks of the water ditches by the roots of the reeds and held in place there by something.

I must add that these wetlands are within perfect view from the back windows of several Oak Beach homes (CPH's home being at the exact epicenter of those with a view). The deepest (and widest) trench of them all starts at Anchor way near the gate house and runs SouthEast towards the back of CPH's home). If he is at his residence these past two days he has a front row seat of them tearing up the landscape behind his backyard.

Sun rises at about 4:50 on May 1st on Long Island. It starts getting light out at about 4:30 because there are no tall trees or buildings. Her 23 minute long 911 call STARTED at 4:51am. By the time she ran from JB's house, it was completely light out.

No way she ran into the water and drowned. There are plenty of places to hide down in that community without getting one's clothing all muddy and wet.

Think about this; She was on her cell phone. If she was calm enough to speak with the 911 operator and aware enough to know that she had to run for her life because her life was in danger then she clearly would know not to wander into water and risk dropping her only lifeline (her cell phone) into the water.

Speaking of her cell phone- what happened to it?

We know Pak & Diaz returned the next day to look for her. What we don't hear from them are any details about repeat attempts to call her cell that next day. Common sense dictates that they would have been trying to call her cell throughout that entire day (and their phone records & her voicemail should show it). Also, all carriers log text message records (not what is written but what phone numbers the texts are sent to). Yet we hear no mention about any of this detective work.

Did they even try to call her or text her that next day?

If they did- did her calls ring and ring or did they go right to her voicemail?

As far as SG drowning- there is no way her body would not have been discovered during the searches or the FBI photography. The only way her body could have remained in that water without being discovered is if her body was either weighted down or if it was wedged under one of the crevaces formed along the banks of the water ditches by the roots of the reeds and held in place there by something.

I must add that these wetlands are within perfect view from the back windows of several Oak Beach homes (CPH's home being at the exact epicenter of those with a view). The deepest trench of them all starts at Anchor way near the gate house and runs SouthEast towards the back of CPH's home). If he is at his residence these past two days he has a front row seat of them tearing up the landscape behind his backyard.

According to this site sunrise was at 5:50 not 4:50 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?month=5&year=2010&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1&n=2324

could be clothes of other victims...???

this gets really interesting now.

I wish someone would cover this story today...

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-shannan-gilbert-s-id-found-1.3372379

A pocketbook with Shannan Gilbert's identification -- along with a pair of jeans, shoes and a cell phone believed to be hers -- were found during a two-day search of a marshy area in Oak Beach, the Suffolk County police commissioner said Wednesday afternoon.

"We believe that Shannan Gilbert ran into that area the night she disappeared," in a hysterical state, Dormer said. "Looking at the terrain, it's very easy to get [stuck] . .. and not be able to get out of there."

Police believe "she's in there someplace," Dormer said.

The Suffolk County police chief said that a purse, jeans, and a cell phone were all found, and all are believed to belong to Gilbert, but more testing has to take place.

New clues possibly found in Gilgo Beach search
Gilbert's mother, Mari Gilbert, spoke to Eyewitness News reporter Josh Einiger on the phone. Shortly before noon, she received a call from Suffolk County detectives asking if she would meet them to identify some "items" they recovered.

It is unclear whether Mari Gilbert will travel all the way to her home in Ellenville, or if she will have to meet them somewhere else.

"Not knowing is the worst," she said.

She said officials explicitly told her they have NOT found human remains

so why would she take off her clothes and leave her things there? leave her purse...

where is she?

she had a jacket, I don"t think she was hypothermic. IMO

so she is in there? in the marsh....but they haven't found her..so she took off everything and ran around in the marsh until she died somehow.

with the sun coming up....

maybe this is what all the girls did...ran around in their skivvies and then got out their burlap blankets and laid down and died...

does anyone buy this?

hope they are keeping a close watch on the over there.

so why would she take off her clothes and leave her things there? leave her purse...

where is she?

so she is in there? in the marsh....but they haven't found her..so she took off everything and ran around in the marsh until she died somehow.

Perhaps her belongings were naturally removed and swept away over time? There was a hurricane and it sounds like the conditions in that area change throughout the year.

Anybody care to comment who knows more than me about the marshes?

They found her Jacket? That's a good point if they find out it's her purse. Plus, I would think someone would notice a body eventually if it all unfolded by accident, unless the mud was too thick and held her down.

Also - correct me if I'm wrong - but in the days following her disappearance didn't they fly over with helicopters or something? I know they did a pretty crappy search and IMO handled the whole thing horribly, but I could have sworn I read somewhere that they did in fact fly over and do some kind of a search early on.

It would be pretty convenient for a SK to have her found in an area where she could potentially have just drowned by herself.

If they aren't saying these things to throw people (implying she may had an accidental death) isn't it too early - way too early - to make that assessment? Wouldn't they have to actually find her body first, for one thing?! Hello, if she is in fact found there, does that instantly mean she got there herself - no possibility she was put there?

As I wrote before, I absolutely think they mishandled her case from the start and we all know the reason for that - her profession. So my fear is that LE just don't want to admit liability and that will influence the outcome of this. I hope not - but I think it's understandable that we might not have complete trust in them. But I want full justice for this woman and her family and the truth to come out, and if they sweep this under the rug I'll be there protesting with the families.

reports they have her CP ..so how does our killer get Mari's number?

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/cops-shannan-gilbert-s-id-found-1.3372379

A pocketbook with Shannan Gilbert's identification -- along with a pair of jeans, shoes and a cell phone believed to be hers -- were found during a two-day search of a marshy area in Oak Beach, the Suffolk County police commissioner said Wednesday afternoon.

"We believe that Shannan Gilbert ran into that area the night she disappeared," in a hysterical state, Dormer said. "Looking at the terrain, it's very easy to get [stuck] . .. and not be able to get out of there."

Police believe "she's in there someplace," Dormer said.

Until today, i was holding Dormer in high regard, believing that he was playing a cat and mouse game with the SK. Today, i'm simply holding out hope that Dormer is smarter than i'm going to give him credit for right now.

These found items didn't happen to all appear there without some degree of human remains being found in them. Jeans, shoes, phone, all belonging to one missing victim , didn't happen to be dislodged in tandem as a result of Irene or any other water movement, and float in tandem into one neat location, sans bones, etc.

I truly hope Dormer is just trying to set the SK on his heels ... as opposed to being plain dumb.

PS: He's Irish ... therefore I don't believe he's dumb :)

really?

then WHY did cph call MARI and say he had SHannan in his rehab
you know
the rehab that he doesnt have
you know
he DIDNT CALL MARI

but MARI said he did
again
and again
and again
and again

you know - he denied it
and then
rut row
erin moriority and 48 hours appears and
presto magic
he ADMITS IT IN WRITING

that he called Mari
so if shannan was in the water -
hypothermia or not

WHY DID HE CALL HER?
no one knew she was missing..
hello?

how did her stuff - end up there?
HE CALLED MARI - and he admitted it IN WRITING

i'm sorry - but right now
he has some serious 'splaining to do

where is she?

She might have had an extra pair of jeans with her in a purse/bag.

I thought LE found her jacket but then lost it. I don't remember reading where it was found.

really?

then WHY did cph call MARI and say he had SHannan in his rehab
you know
the rehab that he doesnt have
you know
he DIDNT CALL MARI

but MARI said he did
again
and again
and again
and again

you know - he denied it
and then
rut row
erin moriority and 48 hours appears and
presto magic
he ADMITS IT IN WRITING

that he called Mari
so if shannan was in the water -
hypothermia or not

WHY DID HE CALL HER?
no one knew she was missing..
hello?

how did her stuff - end up there?
HE CALLED MARI - and he admitted it IN WRITING

i'm sorry - but right now
he has some serious 'splaining to do

Nah ... after all the drama of the evening and the subsequent lies, SG just simply drowned almost in dude's backyard after he saw her looking "sick and distressed" while he was sleeping with the little woman.

Horse#@!t

oh ... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members