NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this news video, from today, there are several images of the marsh area they are searching.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/135243498.html

Search for Shannan Gilbert Resumes at Oak Beach Marsh
Authorities say they believe the missing woman may have drowned in the marsh after finding her jeans, shoes, purse and possibly cell phone there this week.

In the video it is said about Shannan:
"last seen in May 2010 running into the marsh from a clients nearby home"

My question is ; seen by WHOM EXACTLY???

Its interesting that in the article its says

Dormer said a purse they found on Tuesday contains some type of photo ID, but said the items inside the bag must be meticulously dried, and said authorities have not yet been able to examine the ID.

Bag? is it possble she had a bag with extra pants ,shoes,cell and id in it?
Would she have brought this into the clients house or left it in the car with the driver?

Either way i dont recall anyone saying she had this bag/purse when last seen?

If everything was in one bag would kinda explain why it was all found in 1 general area inside the marsh..

But the question would be was it there due to Shannon or the Driver or Client

I heard this on the A&E special and checked the facts...on 5 prostitutes have been found dead after responding to a call on craigslist. ONLY 5 and 4 of them were found in Gilgo Beach. SG would be the 6th and I am supposed to believe that she drown just drown the road and the cases are unrelated? Think about the odds for a second...a rational person could never make a case that the 4 bodies found have nothing to do with SG. It's just not possible!

why kill a hooker though? there are so many girls and plenty of johns...it seems like a huge waste and to top it, now you have a murder rap to look at.

in a territory dispute maybe...one pimp kills another pimps girl.

but it isn't like that anymore , is it?

again though, maybe there is some other reason, I feel like she was set up...it would explain her fear of MP.

but so would not getting paid or ripping off drugs from her client.

or she was lured there for some kind of game.

There are actually many reasons that could fit-

What if it's a VIP client doing the actual killing and the crime organization's lowest level soldiers doing the disposing?

There are still indeed territory killings going on right now. As a matter of fact, in the world of organized crime, there are full-blown turf wars going on right now. Reasons to kill are simple as understanding the three basic desires of organized crime;

1. The desire to earn money.
  2. The desire to safeguard the lives & health of yourself, your family & your friends.
  3. The desire to stay out of jail.

If someone interfers with any one of these three desires, it is cause for murder.

Its interesting that in the article its says

Dormer said a purse they found on Tuesday contains some type of photo ID, but said the items inside the bag must be meticulously dried, and said authorities have not yet been able to examine the ID.

Bag? is it possble she had a bag with extra pants ,shoes,cell and id in it?
Would she have brought this into the clients house or left it in the car with the driver?

Either way i dont recall anyone saying she had this bag/purse when last seen?

If everything was in one bag would kinda explain why it was all found in 1 general area inside the marsh..

But the question would be was it there due to Shannon or the Driver or Client

She could have had a phone for work & one for personal. If she had a 'bag', wouldn't it have been left in the car/truck? It's possible the witnesses/media have left out that she was carrying a 'bag' and/or LE has most likely requested some information not be revealed to the public. But the most likely explanations I can think of are Pak threw it out or it's not SG's.

OK, so I started thinking about this from a brand new perspective and here's what I found...

Holy crap. This guy should be the PRIME SUSPECT. Has he never been mentioned in relation the the GB4???????

He should now:
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2005-04-03/local/18294991_1_monaco-tree-lighting-jail

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=Ag...9&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=f99d7ae7,256f6fd5

HOLY CRAP!

INSPECTOR HOLY CRAP!!!

"I will be in the crowd," he said. "I will dump her in Manorville with all the rest of the *advertiser censored*."

After his arrest, Suffolk police interrogated Monaco in connection with the murder of three women whose dismembered corpses were dumped in a wooded area in Manorville. Police yesterday would not disclose whether he was ruled out as a suspect.

Also, is that a typo or was there indeed a third woman dumped in the pine barrens? Something about this news article makes me recall something about there being three women, two men and even a man's head thrown in a lake out in Manorville when the "Butcher of Manorville" was in the headlines.

Time for all of us to start sleuthing the Butcher of Manorville.

On the news here, they've been calling it a "purse". They keep saying that they've confirmed that the items are SG's.
I am so puzzled as to how jeans got there.... :waitasec:

Found it;

Rich Meyer, who manages the Michelangelo pizzeria across Route 111 from the shopping center and lives next door, wondered why the police have not linked a fifth find, of a head with a bullet wound found in January, to the Manorville cases. Lieutenant Fitzpatrick said the head was found at Twin Ponds in Center Moriches, about 10 miles southwest of the fourth Manorville body. He said it has no connection to the other bodies but declined to say why.
Source

On the news here, they've been calling it a "purse". They keep saying that they've confirmed that the items are SG's.
I am so puzzled as to how jeans got there.... :waitasec:

OMG, MrsG, How nice to see you here again ;}

FOR as long as some longtime residents could remember, every few years a hunter or hiker would stumble across human remains left to decompose in the vast pine barrens surrounding this still-rural hamlet. They said they just shrugged it off, thinking nothing more than that their woods had replaced the Meadowlands as the mob's preferred dumping ground.

''They've been finding bodies out here every once in a while since I was a kid,'' said Bob Elliott, a Manorville resident for all of his 47 years and the owner of the Maples, a local tavern favored by the biker crowd. ''I think they're coming from the city. One body they found years ago had healed bullet wounds. That guy was used to it.''
-Source

so they have been out there for two days and cannot find Shannan .

so they have been out there for two days and cannot find Shannan .

Why don't they just get a team of searchers with above water and underwater metal detectors scouring the area? She had a metal plate in her jaw. If they can find the metal, that is most likely where she died or was dumped.

OK, so I started thinking about this from a brand new perspective and here's what I found...

Holy crap. This guy should be the PRIME SUSPECT. Has he never been mentioned in relation the the GB4???????

He should now:
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2005-04-03/local/18294991_1_monaco-tree-lighting-jail

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=Ag...9&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=f99d7ae7,256f6fd5

HOLY CRAP!

OK, I submitted this tip to Suffolk County. Guy's name is Carman Monaco Jr., also known as ""Sal from Manorville". Mentioning this guy by name does not to violate the Websleuths Terms of Service because:

1) He has been reported in MSM with respect to the Manorville murders in 2005 (see below)
2) He was questioned by police in 2005 and "Police...would not disclose whether he was ruled out as a suspect."
3) MSM is currently reporting that the police believe the Manorville and Oak Beach killer is one and the same.

So, what can we find out about Carman Monaco Jr.?

Sleuthing him does not violate the terms of service.

If LE is going down the organized crime road, I hope they pay closer attention to the woman ( link ) who brought her sexually abused little sister ( link ) into the sex scene ( link ), was allegedly running a scam ( link ), and didn't bother to report her missing ( link ).

they are getting closer and closer...I think they know Shannen isn't in there.

something is going on, right? I mean they know she didn't drift into another neighborhood...how far could her body drift?

someone grabbed her,stripped her down and tossed her stuff in the swamp.

I searched ""SAL" and his address..
Lives or lived 17mins to manorville, Which is a very easy drive
And live 30aprox to oak beach..
Found an address in yonkers related as well..
No sign of a oak beach or long island address tho..

So at this juncture with two days of searching I can think of only three plausible scenarios:

1. She is in the marsh, maybe with searching tomorrow they will find her...once found hopefully they can determine cause of death, and we can begin to get some answers.

2. They don't find her in the marsh, and someone planted her belongings there to a) set up someone, or b) further taunt police/family with games. Which would lead us to the question, who could've gone there to plant clothes?
3. She ran toward the marsh and as intercepted by someone, and her things were thrown in the marsh and she was taken elsewhere.

A few questions I have - How did this 'flukeyou' person know months and months ago that her things and possibly her body were there? Did all the residents of OB know this? Did LE?
How did LE come to find out about this location? Tip, CI info?
Why were her things found so easily in the swamp, but not her?

I do not buy into the mafia angle at all, but do understand how and why others do, particularly with regard to Shannan....open for debate, as are many other theories and thoughts.

To me, something is going on that we do not know, like an undercurrent in the ocean that is pushing this case in one direction or another, and we don't know what it is just yet. And I really, really, hope Dormer is being careful when choosing words and doing so with a purpose, otherwise my faith in this case being solved is at an all time low

I can't help but think that this Oak Beach search for Shannan is just a distraction. I think they want the media to camp out in this area while they are searching that area in Yonkers where that suitcased torso was found. I don't know how dismembered remains which are reminiscent of the Manorville and Gilgo Beach crimes are basically going unnoticed after just a blurb in the media. That dismembered man is the latest victim of the sk. SCPD, FBI, and all the other letters of the alphabet must know this. It's good to have the sk believing that that LE is focused in OB when they really have their eyes on another one of his dumpsites in hopes that he will return there for whatever reason. LE is playing stupid really well.

I searched ""SAL" and his address..
Lives or lived 17mins to manorville, Which is a very easy drive
And live 30aprox to oak beach..
Found an address in yonkers related as well..
No sign of a oak beach or long island address tho..

Yonkers, huh?

OK, I submitted this tip to Suffolk County. Guy's name is Carman Monaco Jr., also known as ""Sal from Manorville". Mentioning this guy by name does not to violate the Websleuths Terms of Service because:

1) He has been reported in MSM with respect to the Manorville murders in 2005 (see below)
2) He was questioned by police in 2005 and "Police...would not disclose whether he was ruled out as a suspect."
3) MSM is currently reporting that the police believe the Manorville and Oak Beach killer is one and the same.

So, what can we find out about Carman Monaco Jr.?

Sleuthing him does not violate the terms of service.

Thank you for the posting the guidelines. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viceroy9101